Bosma Murder Trial 02.17.16 - Day 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In reviewing some of the witness testimony I found it kind of ironic that DM was allergic to mould requiring all of the interiors of his vehicles to be stripped down yet he was driving around in his Yukon- a vehicle that certainly looked like it could contain a spore or two. MOO

:giggle:

In reviewing some of the witness testimony I found it kind of ironic that DM was allergic to mould requiring all of the interiors of his vehicles to be stripped down yet he was driving around in his Yukon- a vehicle that certainly looked like it could contain a spore or two. MOO

If you can believe that!!! I think it was just an excuse

Has it been determined who owned the escalator and skidsteer?

There was an item on the Waterloo region news about a police auction, it showed a clip of it on the news (this was a couple of months ago) in the clip you could see a skidsteer.

Don't know if this has been answered yet, but they couldn't have left them at the farmland the night of May 6th, as TB's truck was used to tow the incinerator back to the hangar and he obviously needed the driver's seat. DM went to the farmland at some point to put the incinerator in the barn, and then he returned Thursday with CN to move the incinerator amongst the trees. Was it the Thursday night DM burned the seats, in the wee hours of the morning prior to going to the friend's house to drop off the toolbox? I bet the Crown knows and we will find out soon enough. JMO.

He could have sat on a pail. A determined person could make it from the farm to the airport w/o a front seat. Might he have thrown the burned out seat frames back into the cab and sat on them? If he didn't take them back with him right torching them, what was the next opportunity to pick them up?

I don't think the tongue of the trailer would get hot resulting in it not being able to be hooked up. The exterior can't get that hot because the propane tank is located between the unit and the tongue. JMO

Good point. I've never used such a machine (never even seen one) so I wouldn't even know the first thing about them. So then, what was there at the hangar DM didn't want anyone seeing on the 7th? Was it just the incinerator itself, because it normally wasn't there and that would raise eyebrows?

FWIW re "airport politics" day, I highly doubt there were any real estate attendances by DM that day. All relevant legal documents are prepared and signed ahead of time. All he would need to do is pick up the key whenever it was convenient for him, whether that day or any other day after closing.

Signing the papers and handing over the cash with the lawyer re the closing of the Brewery District condo scheduled for May 10th, may have occurred in Kleinberg when DM's cellphone placed him there on the morning of the 9th. That could be what gave him the great idea of transporting TB's truck to MB's house.

At least it looks like they intentionally kept the photos of Tim's remains out of the press.

EDIT: I might have spoken too soon. There are shots in some of those slideshows of the debris in the interior of the Eliminator.

I just wanted to say thanks to Bessie for the organized and detailed daily recaps. I appreciate the sleep you must be losing to post those.

Is there a link to all the photo exhibits from yesterday?

The most thorough I have found is on Susan Clairmont's page at The Spec: http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6...family-bear-witness-as-grim-photos-displayed/

The powerpoint presentations are at the bottom.

Direct links:

Presentation 1: https://docs.google.com/presentatio...d?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000

Presentation 2: https://docs.google.com/presentatio...d?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000

Slide 19 in the second set makes my skin crawl, again it reminds me of the crematoriums from the holocaust. (Do not google image the latter, just do yourself the favor.)

You have feel for Dr Rogers I couldn't climb in that thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies in advance if this has been posted somewhere but, did anyone compile a "step by step" for phone activity including location of PING, times and "owner"? TIA

Signing the papers and handing over the cash with the lawyer re the closing of the Brewery District condo scheduled for May 10th, may have occurred in Kleinberg when DM's cellphone placed him there on the morning of the 9th. That could be what gave him the great idea of transporting TB's truck to MB's house.
Just to clarify- the Distillery condo deal closed on May 7/13.

" His flurry of real estate moves began with a posh condo purchase at 70 Distillery Lane. On May 7 — the day after Bosma went missing — Millard bought the Distillery District condo for $627,524, real estate records show. Three days later, he was arrested in connection with Bosma’s disappearance."

http://www.metronews.ca/news/toront...ard-land-deals-beyond-smelly-experts-say.html

"Lawyers for the condo developer, Distillery SE, had already signed the deal on Apr. 25, and could also not be reached for comment."

http://www.macleans.ca/general/susp...condo-the-day-after-tim-bosmas-disappearance/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966