Bosma Murder Trial 02.22.16 - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Millard Properties (or whatever it was called) had an interest in the property, and she may be a shareholder of that company as well.

Is it also possible to apply for permits in a different name than the current owner if the property is going to be sold to another party who only wants to buy if the permits are in place?

It was reported that DM signed over several properties to his mother following his arrest. I understand that she did not have any interest in his farm.

Perhaps Millard Properties (or whatever it was called) had an interest in the property, and she may be a shareholder of that company as well.

Is it also possible to apply for permits in a different name than the current owner if the property is going to be sold to another party who only wants to buy if the permits are in place?

It is possible, but still need the current owner's signature. Been through it.

It is apparent that the company "Millard Properties" did survive it's founder.
The properties and assets of that company would then have been owned by the shareholders of that private company namely DM an his mother.

When I read that he sold the Distillery condo to his mother for the token dollar, I at first thought he was divesting himself of personal assets to preserve them......Ha, he was likely just getting rid of his share in the assets to the remaining share holder. ​MOO

It is apparent that the company "Millard Properties" did survive it's founder.
The properties and assets of that company would then have been owned by the shareholders of that private company namely DM an his mother.

When I read that he sold the Distillery condo to his mother for the token dollar, I at first thought he was divesting himself of personal assets to preserve them......Ha, he was likely just getting rid of his share in the assets to the remaining share holder. ​MOO

But MB was divorced from WM and not an heir.

Yes at the end of this trial I'm sure we will hear about all the evidence that got thrown out. JMO

You can use it for more than just vehicle storage (though that excavator looked to need a big space). My neighbour across the road has a large one with shop facilities (metal and woodworking for vehicle and fence repair, building gates and such, tool and equipment storage). He's got some of those huge watering devices for horses, a place to hitch up horses for the guy who comes and trims their hooves and puts shoes on the carriage horses, and so forth.

Totally. I imagine this drive shed would essentially replace the hangar for DM's projects. According to this article, DM had met with the airport manager in March 2013 to discuss future plans for the hangar, including "a new tenant or different commercial business within the confines of the 50-year lease."

But MB was divorced from WM and not an heir.

Who knows what was worked out in the divorce settlement.
This much is for sure....she was living in a far better looking house than the house shared by DM and his dad. M00

I guess anything is possible. IIRC, the Roseville farm was registered solely to DM at the time of his arrest and was one of the properties transferred to MB shortly after his arrest. She has since sold it. Wonder if DM is going to claim that he didn't know his mom was building a shed on his property? She had TB's truck in her driveway- she took ownership of the properties hours after his arrest- even the ones he inherited from WM and CM and she sells them? Could be putting a whole new spin on things!

I guess anything is possible. IIRC, the Roseville farm was registered solely to DM at the time of his arrest and was one of the properties transferred to MB shortly after his arrest. She has since sold it. Wonder if DM is going to claim that he didn't know his mom was building a shed on his property? She had TB's truck in her driveway- she took ownership of the properties hours after his arrest- even the ones he inherited from WM and CM and she sells them? Could be putting a whole new spin on things!

MB is the evil mastermind!?

(Kidding, folks. Kidding.)

Lol, blame it on mom, sounds like something Dellon would do.

Totally. I imagine this drive shed would essentially replace the hangar for DM's projects. According to this article, DM had met with the airport manager in March 2013 to discuss future plans for the hangar, including "a new tenant or different commercial business within the confines of the 50-year lease."

I am in agreement.

And thanks for posting the picture of a 4500 sq ft shed.....certainly puts things in perspective. (So much for the dream house for the happy couple eh?)

Sounds like a M. Night Shyamalan movie.

Which is what the Crown was trying to point out when the defence won the argument. So now that testimony is just hanging there without clarification. I wonder if there will be more about why they wanted to build this shed.

My personal opinion is that they were going to sell or rent out the hangar and DM needed a place for his "business". The farm is perfect. No more security or legalities. Keep everything private. Imagine if it had been there when they murdered TB? No need to tow the incinerator back and forth. It's all in one place. On private property...away from the road where people can't see anything. Or at least he thought. Seems like the neighbours were better than airport security as far as keeping an eye on the activity on the property. LOL

MOO

Maybe the defence team is trying to prove that DM was planning on living on the property and so why would he commit a crime there? They are probably grasping at straws to try to come up with any type of defence strategy because they have nothing to work with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966