Bosma Murder Trial 02.29.16 - Day 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a "what if" game. I'm not really fond of those. I'm just pointing out that there can be all the evidence in the world, but if you can't find it, it's not much help.

Well that's certainly true. As to your original question - it's impossible to know how the investigation would have turned out. I do believe those tasked with this case were 100% dedicated to finding out the truth, wherever that led them, and to whoever it led them to.

Millard 1.jpegdellen-millard.jpeg

To the poster earlier who thought that Millard doesn't look particularly tall in pictures - to be honest I thought precisely the opposite. I think he looks very tall and lanky - just the length of his torso and limbs would put him at well over 6ft in my estimation.

My son is 6ft 1in tall and I would put Millard at similar height just going on what I see in images.

Yes, but would blood seep through intact bolts? My guess is no, unless the bolts were really loose. Blood spatter under truck just doesn't seem to be from a "run over" but rather motion dripping. Seeing they are plentiful but small. Blood on the muffler (shows pass side) and rest of droplets are pass side from where the seats bolt to rear axle.
If it were a run down, you'd think there would be a big blood stain under the truck or front/rear bumper? IMO, I don't believe he was ran down (which my original post came from)

I feel that once the seats and carpet were removed, the took the truck outside and hosed down the floorboards. When they moved it back inside is when the blood splashed up on the underside of the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4th glove is in the Yukon inside the bag with the incinerator receipt

Looks like gray ashes on it ..... similar to the incinerator clean-out tool

I believe this is an Atlas type rubber palmed work glove in the bag. We also don't know if there are a pair of gloves in that bag or just the one that we can see. The photo was taken for the incinerator file. IMO the fourth glove was found at the farm near the barn.

MOO

The little bloodstain wasn't identified; maybe it was an old stain from 2012? There has to be a reason for naming DM's DNA on the bag but not naming the source of the stain. I'm waiting .....

They could not get sufficient DNA from the stain to make a comparison.

It's not a "what if" game. I'm not really fond of those. I'm just pointing out that there can be all the evidence in the world, but if you can't find it, it's not much help.

So no wheels would have been set in motion by LE if it were not for IT? That's really not giving LE much credit. Tim's disappearance was high priority.
They would have connected the dots eventually. The Eliminator is a huge dot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties