Bosma Murder Trial 02.29.16 - Day 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DM sure isn't bright why would you hold onto those gloves. They'd be simple to toss and never be found again. I guess they were right there in the open though he's hiding nothing.

I can see the RP going to town on this - DM picked the stained gloves up by accident, no one could possibly be THAT stupid. Or MS threatened DM to get rid of TB and that's how the gloves appeared on his person.

It's a bit weird though, DM's shoes had no traces of blood stains upon his arrest, so he must've at least had the foresight to get rid of them. And now we're learning that other people might've also used the gloves (and/or had their bodies handled by them). DNA evidence gets curiouser and curiouser.

DM sure isn't bright why would you hold onto those gloves. They'd be simple to toss and never be found again. I guess they were right there in the open though he's hiding nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you throw things out when you've just been visited by LE, you know you're guilty, and you're paranoid (with good reason it seems) that they're watching your every move, ready to swoop in and grab anything you try to discard?

MOO

:stormingmad:

DM too tight-fisted to use a new set of gloves on another day? I even prepare myself to hear of a cleaner who used the gloves first, if there is unknown DNA.

He is in a big hanger could easily melt them down, cut them into small pieces and flush them.

He is in a big hanger could easily melt them down, cut them into small pieces and flush them.

Guess he should have thought of that. ;) Glad he didn't. :)

MOO

No blood on the shell casing reinforces my theory that it ejected onto the back seat and rolled into the crevice between the bottom and back part of the seat until it became dislodged when they were moving that bottom seat up and down to look for and photograph evidence.

MOo

Why would he keep those rubber gloves? What a moron.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12m12 minutes ago
Taking a quick afternoon break. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11m11 minutes ago
Susan Clairmont Retweeted Kayley O'Brien
The jury can only consider the evidence the judge allows. Other evidence may be heard in legal arguments.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Female source of DNA found on glove cannot be excluded as Christine Noudga at a probability of 1 to 2.3 quadrillion, Sloots tells jury

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Court On break

No blood on the shell casing reinforces my theory that it ejected onto the back seat and rolled into the crevice between the bottom and back part of the seat until it became dislodged when they were moving that bottom seat up and down to look for and photograph evidence.

MOo

There wouldn't be blood on a casing. DNA from loading the gun, maybe, but not blood. IMO

the weather is horrendous here in southwestern Ontario..I would not be surprised if they end for the day. I cannot even see out my window to the street.

It's not snowing in Hamilton

Well we know LE paid DM a visit at the hangar just prior to his arrest. Seems he had collected some damaging evidence from the hangar; the gloves and the incinerator file and who knows what else. I suspect he may have been on his way to destroying this evidence but LE got to him before he had the chance. But yet he had TB's truck key on his key chain. :laugh:

CN's DNA found inside the gloves...again DM got someone else to do his dirty work. What's with these people putting themselves in the centre of DM's criminal business? Money I suspect. Here's hoping everyone who had knowledge and partook in helping DM trying to cover his murderous and illegal trails get exactly what they deserve. Sick, sick, sick. MOO.

Out of arrogance or perhaps like the key to the truck, they were trophies from the kill?

I doubt the key to the truck was a trophy. DM would need that to start the truck.

We're again learning how stupid DM really is. MOO.

Out of arrogance or perhaps like the key to the truck, they were trophies from the kill?

But so far they haven't mentioned his DNA on them. Unless he discarded the ones he was using and kept the others for blackmail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse