Bosma Murder Trial 02.29.16 - Day 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we know LE paid DM a visit at the hangar just prior to his arrest. Seems he had collected some damaging evidence from the hangar; the gloves and the incinerator file and who knows what else. I suspect he may have been on his way to destroying this evidence but LE got to him before he had the chance. But yet he had TB's truck key on his key chain. :laugh:

CN's DNA found inside the gloves...again DM got someone else to do his dirty work. What's with these people putting themselves in the centre of DM's criminal business? Money I suspect. Here's hoping everyone who had knowledge and partook in helping DM trying to cover his murderous and illegal trails get exactly what they deserve. Sick, sick, sick. MOO.

I agree, I wonder where he was heading with these items with him.

Also, MS's gf MM, she must have sang like a bird, she is not charged with anything, correct?

Court now back in session.
by Adam Carter 3:45 PM

Sloots has been leading the jury through some really scientific terminology here -- but this is key evidence fro the Crown.
by Adam Carter 3:46 PM

Assistant Crown Craig Fraser now summarizing about the gloves. There was a profile compared against Tim Bosma on the thumb of one of the gloves, a profile compared against Christina Noudga's profile was found on the inside and the outside of the gloves and one other male DNA profile was also found.
by Adam Carter 3:49 PM

Sloots says investigators submitted three swabs from the Eliminator, but there was insufficient DNA for a comparison.

Wait a second....you know the whole "people don't know the whole story" etc. etc. thing? Maybe these guys are actually geniuses. Maybe they set their lovely girlfriends up to take the fall. Or maybe that is what the Defense is going to use to try to raise doubt? MOO

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 41s42 seconds ago
Jury has returned. Crown Fraser is recapping glove evidence: #Bosma cannot be excluded as source, nor can Noudga.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 27s28 seconds ago
One other unknown DNA male profile on glove. Sloots will come back to that...

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Three swabs from Eliminator show insufficient DNA.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Back. Summary of gloves: 3 profiles detected. Noudga/Bosma could not be excluded as sources. One remained unknown. #Bosma

I doubt the key to the truck was a trophy. DM would need that to start the truck.

Would make more sense to leave the key in the ignition of the truck that was stored in the trailer. I agree it was more of a trophy being on his key ring.

Sloots also examined the Eliminator at OPP headquarters.
by Adam Carter 3:52 PM

Sloots found blood stains on a metal ledge below the load door of the Eliminator.
by Adam Carter 3:52 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 32s32 seconds ago
Seeing photo of Eliminator, covered by tarp, at @OPP_News headquarters in Orillia.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 26s27 seconds ago
See blood stains on metal ledge below load door on Eliminator. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9s10 seconds ago
Scientists found blood on the incinerator, beside the hatch that opens to the burn chamber #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 11s12 seconds ago
Jury in #TimBosma murder trial now looking at pictures of police examination of the Eliminator

Court now back in session.
by Adam Carter 3:45 PM

Sloots says investigators submitted three swabs from the Eliminator, but there was insufficient DNA for a comparison.

Darn it.

Would make more sense to leave the key in the ignition of the truck that was stored in the trailer. I agree it was more of a trophy being on his key ring.

I can't see it being a tropy on DM's keyring. It's just a key he needs on a keyring because where else would you put a key.

Out of arrogance or perhaps like the key to the truck, they were trophies from the kill?

Very sick, but in my opinion, a psychopath might consider them his " lucky " murder gloves which he had used in 2 other murders, and got away with it.

"When I compared the DNA profile of that blood to the toothbrush of Tim Bosma, he cannot be excluded as the source of that blood." The chances of it being someone else's blood (called the random match probability) is 1 in 18 Quadrillion.
by Adam Carter 3:57 PM

Very sick, but in my opinion, a psychopath might consider them his " lucky " murder gloves which had used in 2 other murders, and got away with it.

You think he used the same gloves for all 3 alleged murders?

I can't see it being a tropy on DM's keyring. It's just a key he needs on a keyring because where else would you put a key.

When it is from the truck of someone who was murdered, your key ring would be the last place, imo.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
Blood stains were found below the latch on the loading hatch to the chamber door, Sloots says

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Jury seeing photo of blood stains found on ledge of Eliminator, below the load door. DNA detected. #Bosma could not be excluded as source.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Sloots says #TimBosma cannot be excluded as the source of the blood at a probability of 1 in 18 quadrillion

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Two stains tested positive for blood. Could obtain a DNA profile that could not exclude #Bosma as the source. RMP is 1/18 quadrillion.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
The blood on the incinerator was from #TimBosma .... 1 in 18 quadrillion chance it was someone else.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
2 stains. For one, 1 in 18 quadrillion chance it could be someone else. For second, that RMP is 1 in 3.7 trillion. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Blood also detected on metal lip at opening to burn chamber according to Sloots

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Blood detected on metal lip of burn chamber of Eliminator.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 49s49 seconds ago
The chances of it being someone else's blood (called the random match probability) is 1 in 18 Quadrillion. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s37 seconds ago
Insufficient DNA from those stains.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 29s30 seconds ago
Jury also sees photo of blood stains found at opening of burn chamber. Insufficient DNA found. #Bosma

Exactly. Because he considered it just another one of his possessions at that point IMO.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 38s39 seconds ago
Sloots says #TimBosma can also not be excluded as the source of the blood on the meta lip of the Eliminator found on Dellen Millard's farm

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 27s27 seconds ago
Sloots explaining that sometimes stains are so small has has to choose what test to run because there isn't much material to work with.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13s14 seconds ago
Blood was found on an otter box cell phone case. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s19 seconds ago
Photos inside Bosma truck show it marked up with gold pen, circling samples and marking them as + or - for blood, a test done at scene.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 25s25 seconds ago
Blood also found on passenger side glovebox handle. Insufficient DNA was detected. #Bosma

There was also blood found on the metal lip opening of the burn chamber, but a DNA comparison couldn't be made.
by Adam Carter 4:00 PM

Court now hearing about a report made about an Otter Box cellphone case that was seized from Bosma's truck, where blood was found.
by Adam Carter 4:01 PM

Now seeing a photo from inside the Bosma truck, looking at the glove box. Blood was found, but it couldn't be tested for DNA.
by Adam Carter 4:02 PM

Court now looking at a photo inside the truck with multiple markings advising of positive tests for blood. "They may be pretty big, but they may be diluted blood stains," Sloots says.
by Adam Carter 4:04 PM

The roof liner above the driver's visor also tested positive for blood.
by Adam Carter 4:05 PM

Again, Tim Bosma cannot be excluded as a source of the DNA in the blood above the driver's visor. The chances that it's someone else is one in 18 quadrillion.
by Adam Carter 4:06 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member