DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s21 seconds ago
(Running through several samples tested). #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14s15 seconds ago
This 100-slide DNA PowerPoint presentation is being made an exhibit. Jury is done for the day. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23s24 seconds ago
Breaking now for the day. Sloots will be back tomorrow. #Bosma

We're now finishing up for the day. Back tomorrow morning.
by Adam Carter 4:39 PM

So much evidence. I hope this testimony is summarized for the jury tomorrow, for clarity purposes. I'm sure it will be. How will RP argue this evidence, I wonder?

So much evidence. I hope this testimony is summarized for the jury tomorrow, for clarity purposes. I'm sure it will be. How will RP argue this evidence, I wonder?

The only thing that tested with DM's DNA was his man purse, correct? RP will probably argue that MS used it.

ooops and the black gloves in his pocket.

Now looking at blood found on the lip of the passenger door at the undercarriage. Bosma again could not be excluded. Random match probability is one in 18 quadrillion.
by Adam Carter 4:31 PM

Blood was detected in the rear tire treads, but it was insufficient for DNA analysis.
by Adam Carter 4:32 PM

Now looking at blood on one of the axles. Again, Bosma couldn't be excluded. The random match probability is one in 18 quadrillion.
by Adam Carter 4:32 PM

Okay, I know it *could* be someone else's blood, but come on... 1 in 18 quadrillion... how often do we even use the word 'quadrillion'? Seems like a pretty safe bet.

Especially with there being only 7.8 billion people on this earth ...

The only thing that tested with DM's DNA was his man purse, correct? RP will probably argue that MS used it.

not true....his DNA profile was found on the nitrile gloves as well

Adam Carter
Millard's DNA could not be excluded from the inside of the black nitrile gloves, Sloots says. Chances of it coming from someone else is one in 610 trillion.

How much more clear does it need to be. On the samples that they were able to collect, it's TB blood and DNA in the truck and Incinerator. The chances of it being someone else's is 1 in 18 trillion. The jury are not morons, they get it.

Another stain was found on the rear passenger door, and again, Bosma's DNA couldn't be excluded. The chances of it being someone else is 1 in 18 quadrillion.
by Adam Carter 4:22 PM

Not to make light of it, but for real dramatic effect, they should have Dr. Evil on the stand every time they need to state the statistical chances (with pinky to corner of the mouth)

A little gallows humour.

How much more clear does it need to be. On the samples that they were able to collect, it's TB blood and DNA in the truck and Incinerator. The chances of it being someone else's is 1 in 18 trillion. The jury are not morons, they get it.

So you can list all the evidence presented, from memory...regarding truck, gloves, cigs, incinerator, etc? Who touched what, etc. I wasn't calling anyone a moron. A summary will be helpful.

not true....his DNA profile was found on the nitrile gloves as well

Adam Carter
Millard's DNA could not be excluded from the inside of the black nitrile gloves, Sloots says. Chances of it coming from someone else is one in 610 trillion.

Forgot about that, thanks, RP will probably argue that DM found them and picked them up.

They needed them for clean up on the Thursday evening/night prior to loading TB's truck into the trail. IIRC LE showed up at the hangar early Friday morning. DM not being an early bird and lacking sleep didn't help him to think straight thank goodness hahaha.

So it seems that once DM got wind of AJ going to CS or LE Thursday later in the day, he was in a mad rush to get TB's truck somewhat cleaned up and the heck out of the hangar, hide the incinerator in the trees, he used CN to do all this.

WHERE WAS MS FROM TUESDAY ONWARD TO HELP DM? DM had to call upon CN to help him instead. IMO MS was staying as far away as possible from this criminal mess DM had made. MS probably only followed DM back to the farmland, and then just helped DM put TB's body in the incinerator, then following him to the hangar because it was DM's Yukon he was driving. Then waited with DM at the hangar, while the incinerator did it's thing because MS had no way of leaving, no transportation. I would imagine MS might have been in a state of shock (once DM shot TB) and just went along with DM fearing for his own life. Could that be why he took MM with him the one day to the hangar? MS figured with MM along DM wouldn't take the chance of doing anything to the two of them together? MOO.

Interesting theory. In this case, is MS guilty of 1st degree murder?

I hope RP is not going to dispute DNA accuracy (yawn). DNA tests are not as statistically accurate as most people think. If DM was the only suspect then I would argue DNA accuracy too. But, fact remains that DM, MS, MM, CN and TB are ALL being shown entwined in various incriminating ways-- and that doesn't happen by chance. What are those odds?

Read why accuracy is in dispute:

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/accuracy-dna-matches-definitively-identify-suspects-questioned

I hope RP is not going to dispute DNA accuracy (yawn). DNA tests are not as statistically accurate as most people think. If DM was the only suspect then I would argue DNA accuracy too. But, fact remains that DM, MS, MM, CN and TB are ALL being shown entwined in various incriminating ways-- and that doesn't happen by chance. What are those odds?

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/accuracy-dna-matches-definitively-identify-suspects-questioned

So why no charges for MM?

That's my point...significance of all the findings

Interesting theory. In this case, is MS guilty of 1st degree murder?

That's actually a really good point. The fact he was charged with 1st degree murder, even though we still don't see the evidence for it, obviously means more evidence is still to come. Clearly LE would not have charged MS with murder 1 if it was solely based on the evidence presented so far.

Stay tuned.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member