Bosma Murder Trial 03.01.16 - Day 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up, sorry if this has been mentioned, but did anyone other than Clairmont say it was two Apple computers? Colin here says it was one each Apple and IBM...

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4h4 hours ago
Rizzo said he found an iPad that opened up to a chat in progress. He also found a red apple laptop and a black IBM laptop in the room.

^ That says an Apple iPad, an Apple laptop, and an IBM laptop - three computers, 2 of them Apple.

"Mom, why are you on amazon shopping for a weed grinder?!" - my 17 yr old. :scared: lol In any event, my 15 yr old and 17 yr old were both examining that pic and they both agreed - that grinder looks just like this one http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00B79TRK2/ref=twister_B016J8QJQA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

If any of us Websleuthers ever have our internet history investigated....we are in trouble!!!! I don't know how I would explain half of the things that I look up because of things I heard about from cases on this site.

[h=1]Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Police surveillance of Mark Smich | EXHIBIT #80 and #72[/h]
[video=youtube;hRIeRtTYGCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRIeRtTYGCw&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA&index=2[/video]

[h=1]Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Police search Mark Smich's house | EXHIBIT #82[/h]
[video=youtube;QJJtnTi_IRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJJtnTi_IRI&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA[/video]

^ That says an Apple iPad, an Apple laptop, and an IBM laptop - three computers, 2 of them Apple.

No...People have been saying it's all Apple products. I don't think anyone here has referred to an iPad as one of the computers, we've been differentiating. MOO.

Playing catch-up with today`s events, and reading of the $3000 cash had me thinking about all those bank cards we saw in evidence pics.
I am betting he had them all on him, to pull the cash out in separate, small amounts. Trying to cover his tracks.
As for the money in the bank envelope being separate from the $350 in the front pocket,.....I would be willing to guess when in a rush, that front pocket contained his gas/food/whatever money, and that $3000 in an envelope is for something specific. That is payment on something,..hence keeping the exact amount in the envelope.
Cannot wait to find out what the $3000 is for. I can think of 10 things !

Finally caught up reading todays tweets. Thanks to all who reported them for us.

I really hope tomorrow is not a snow day, should be an interesting report of the findings from all of the devices found.

Weather is not looking good so far.....lots and lots of snow has fallen already!!!

I remember reading that the $3000 was in a Canada Trust envelope.

[h=1]Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Police surveillance of Mark Smich | EXHIBIT #80 and #72[/h]
[video=youtube;hRIeRtTYGCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRIeRtTYGCw&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA&index=2[/video]

Thanks matou

Looks like MS just likes to wear hoodies, with the hood up or down. And pretty warm clothing for May.

MOO

Is anyone able to identify the brand of white running shoes or sneakers MS is wearing in the surveillance video for me? Are they the all-white Converse 5 star high tops?

In the second video posted, the ipad is on and I can't see what the chat is that opens up. help?

This is not common knowledge, it's personal knowledge, but yes, she was going out during that summer and telling everyone her boyfriend was on vacation and she was thinking of breaking up with him.

Wow. I did some sleuthing in the early days when the Twitter photos were still public. Either she has no conscience or she was trying to make things appear normal or maybe it was both.

That was quite the vacation that he was on...if you consider being incarcerated a vacation.

In the second video posted, the ipad is on and I can't see what the chat is that opens up. help?

It's the built in iOS "Messages" app, which can talk to normal cellphone text messages (SMS) or apple's proprietary "iMessage" service.

Like the accused, I don't think any of their 'supporters' <modsnip> thought there would be this much compelling evidence, with so much more to come IMO

Is anyone able to identify the brand of white running shoes or sneakers MS is wearing in the surveillance video for me? Are they the all-white Converse 5 star high tops?
They appear to be nike Air force Ones, referred to as "all whites"

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads