Bosma Murder Trial 03.01.16 - Day 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, flunking gansta' 101. He's no MWJ, that's for sure. Well, but even MWJ is not so bright for selling DM weapons.

In MS's favour, though, it's hard to sell a "hot" gun in so little time. Was delivery to be via skateboard?

It would be interesting to know why MM wanted to make plans with MWJ in October 2013 - and what the bull**** MWJ didn't want to be involved in was.

https://www.instagram.com/p/fSo2uXI252/

My apologies. Things are a bit sensitive today and I thought it was a dig

LOL, flunking gansta' 101. He's no MWJ, that's for sure. Well, but even MWJ is not so bright for selling DM weapons.

In MS's favour, though, it's hard to sell a "hot" gun in so little time. Was delivery to be via skateboard?
If it's really out in the forest, are we allowed to go dig it up?

PigPen at MS's... http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...ouse.html/screenshot-2016-03-01-at-5-09-33-pm

Screenshot-2016-03-01-at-5.09.33-PM.png

The orange thing in front of the can of Axe looks like a buster, a device with teeth inside to bust up marahoochie buds into something you can smoke. Fisherman's Friend for that annoying cough, Advil, lots of batteries, a bottle of Polo, South Park "Kenny" and "Cartman" dolls, jar of cash including $5, $20, $50, half-eaten Lindt chocolate bunny, watches, cheap lighter, and one bill of Canadian Tire money?

Could have been near the house. When Millard pulled the truck in to the field down the road, TB might have seen something was up.

This is my working hypothesis as well. For sure, their turning into the field would have been a big red flag that something was wrong. Tim would certainly have noticed that; perhaps he tried to get out of the vehicle, grab the keys, or who knows what (we may never find out).

What we DO know from witness testimony (the neighbour Bullman early on) is that the truck pulled out of the field shortly afterwards (possibly as long as 20 minutes), with the Yukon (presumably) right behind.

No way would Tim have been a happy passenger while one of his "potential buyers" jumps out and gets in a pursuit vehicle, thus contradicting their story about a friend dropping them off. Nor could only one of the two have managed to drive the truck down Book Road without someone in the car to "manage" Tim (and there's no evidence that the truck was driving erratically, as when the driver is wrestling with somebody or something).

Initially police suspected a third person was involved, someone waiting in the other vehicle who then followed the two accused in Tim's truck. But that is no longer the case; the Crown's opening statement indicates they believe only DM and MS were involved on the test drive. In which case, Tim had to be drugged, mugged or dispatched before they left the hayfield, with one driver in each vehicle.

If they stayed on Book Road and took a left-ish curve where it ends and kept on the back roads they would have been inside the Brantford town limits very soon; that's where they ditched the phone but I don't recall the exact location. I suspect it was heaved from the truck window. At the time they could not have anticipated what a news event the crime would become and how much publicity it would receive, or they would not have carelessly tossed the phone (which linked to THEIR phones, at one remove).

Gangsta 101... :silly:

I wonder how a guy like MS was unable to sell a gun? That's quite pitiful. No wonder DM seems disgusted with him. Can't even pass gangsta 101?
Did the police check under his pillow?
IMO he could have pretended to have buried it as an excuse to keep the money he got for it.

They didn't mention if any laptops or computers were found at Dellen's house? or did i miss that? 2 laptops found at Mark's Residence. Perhaps he was holding on to Dellens?

No, Falconer didn't say where all of the items were found.

"There was an assortment of different devices, including computers and mobile devices," Falconer says.
by Adam Carter 3:23 PM

The computers included towers, laptops, hard drives, and smaller electronic storage units.
by Adam Carter 3:25 PM

I think this forensic search involved at lot of different technology gathered from various locations, in addition to what was found at the Smitch residence. Falconer mentions towers, so that's more than one desk top PC. Maybe the PCs are from the hangar and Dellens house. He also mentions hard drives and smaller storage units. That means external hard drives and probably USBs (thumb drives), maybe iPods too.

I'm still confused by the fact that Bullman saw the vehicles drive away going west down Book Rd., crossing Trinity Rd (a north-south road) and heading toward Brantford. Meanwhile, a surveillance video shows the vehicles heading northbound on Trinity (in an area to the north of Book Rd). Did I miss something there? What is this apparent discrepancy?

So you don't think TB was killed near his home?

I think at gun point to farm and shot at the farm. There was glass in a fire site and no glass was found near Bosma's house (that we know of to date) from passenger door window.IMO I don't think DM would have had time or brains to clean up glass from around Tim's house. Too many eyes watching.

Has the phone case been confirmed to belong to the phone and/or TB?

Where was the case found?

Thanks.

There was a case found in the back seat of Tim's truck. Looks like a match to Tim's phone..but was not confirmed yet.

PigPen at MS's... http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...ouse.html/screenshot-2016-03-01-at-5-09-33-pm

View attachment 89981

The orange thing in front of the can of Axe looks like a buster, a device with teeth inside to bust up marahoochie buds into something you can smoke. Fisherman's Friend for that annoying cough, Advil, lots of batteries, a bottle of Polo, South Park "Kenny" and "Cartman" dolls, jar of cash including $5, $20, $50, half-eaten Lindt chocolate bunny, watches, cheap lighter, and one bill of Canadian Tire money?

Nice work, Snooper! I couldn't figure out half of those.

This is my working hypothesis as well. For sure, their turning into the field would have been a big red flag that something was wrong. Tim would certainly have noticed that; perhaps he tried to get out of the vehicle, grab the keys, or who knows what (we may never find out).

What we DO know from witness testimony (the neighbour Bullman early on) is that the truck pulled out of the field shortly afterwards (possibly as long as 20 minutes), with the Yukon (presumably) right behind.

No way would Tim have been a happy passenger while one of his "potential buyers" jumps out and gets in a pursuit vehicle, thus contradicting their story about a friend dropping them off. Nor could only one of the two have managed to drive the truck down Book Road without someone in the car to "manage" Tim (and there's no evidence that the truck was driving erratically, as when the driver is wrestling with somebody or something).

Initially police suspected a third person was involved, someone waiting in the other vehicle who then followed the two accused in Tim's truck. But that is no longer the case; the Crown's opening statement indicates they believe only DM and MS were involved on the test drive. In which case, Tim had to be drugged, mugged or dispatched before they left the hayfield, with one driver in each vehicle.

If they stayed on Book Road and took a left-ish curve where it ends and kept on the back roads they would have been inside the Brantford town limits very soon; that's where they ditched the phone but I don't recall the exact location. I suspect it was heaved from the truck window. At the time they could not have anticipated what a news event the crime would become and how much publicity it would receive, or they would not have carelessly tossed the phone (which linked to THEIR phones, at one remove).

bbm

at Kemira, a chemical company in Brantford, Ont.,

.... hopped off his mower to pick up a cellphone he spotted in the grass.

http://www.follownews.com/suspects-...as-cellphone-key-moments-in-murder-probe-r04w

PigPen at MS's...

Gangsta' 101 equipment. "Kenny" and "Cartman" figurines are a must have.

I use gloves when I am cooking and don't like to touch raw meat. I noticed this afternoon that we have been misspelling Nitryl. A box of 50 cost less than $10.

8ce12ad1d075ee1e6ed63d663c358aa0.jpg

Don't get your hopes up. If Millard committed that murder, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be handing out souvenirs to an idiot like Smich. Like TBs phone, that iPad would be gone, pronto.

Because all of Millard's action that we've learned so far have been so clever.

I'm still confused by the fact that Bullman saw the vehicles drive away going west down Book Rd., crossing Trinity Rd (a north-south road) and heading toward Brantford. Meanwhile, a surveillance video shows the vehicles heading northbound on Trinity (in an area to the north of Book Rd). Did I miss something there? What is this apparent discrepancy?

I don't remember that the surveillance video said the vehicle was northbound on Trinity north of Book Road. Bullman was on the corner (well, one house east of the corner) of Book and Trinity; he would have mentioned if the vehicle turned onto Trinity Road. Instead he said it went west on Book Rd.

I'm familiar with the area, drive by it regularly, but can't think of any obvious "businesses" at that corner, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. Some neighbours have them (surveillance cameras) on their farm properties. There are several businesses farther north, as you approach Wilson Street. The Ancaster Fairgrounds are on one side, several other commercial places on the other.

So there is a discrepancy here. Either the surveillance video actually captures the two vehicles northbound on Trinity south of Book Road (but north of Butter Road, the next cross street), or Bullman was in error when he said he saw them heading west on Book Road towards Brantford. The latter seems improbable to me, because he was right near the corner and could certainly have seen whether they turned or not. Also, if you're up to something, best to keep to the darker, less well-lit roads. Book Road is like the dark side of the moon at night.

Or, perhaps they went west on Book and realized they were lost (but surely they have GPS?), turned around and came back, then north on Trinity to Wilson Street which would also take them west to Brantford, but the chances of someone seeing something untoward in their vehicle on the brightly lit road would be a deterrent, I think.

I missed that testimony about the surveillance video; the time stamp on it might suggest whether they went west on Book, changed their minds and came back. That doesn't sound logical to me, but we're not dealing with Professor Moriarty here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95