Bosma Murder Trial 03.01.16 - Day 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yes Tide has fancy enzymes in it that break down blood and other stains, whereas the Tide in the yellow bottle and Gain both do not have that, thus the price difference. All three are P&G products, so premium, just different target markets. You buy Gain if your #1 problem is smells.

He had a Gain bottle (green jug) in the back of the Yukon, there is a pic somewhere on here.

pic 27
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2HcLKBpswT4UDdFTW1nZXA2REE/view?pref=2&pli=1

Did I read that right? MS was skateboarding when DM was in prison? Are you kidding me? Skateboarding? I'd be busy watering my newly started cactus farm in Mexico.

He probably really thought he was free. I'm thinking all involved sort of had an understanding between themselves that if any of them got caught, they would not talk. And that the one who got caught would keep their mouth shut and just do the time.

This all good in talk and theory, up until someone, especially someone fairly young, is facing life in prison. Hard boiled organized crime members live by these rules, but even they break and talk on occasion. DM and MS probably watched too many unrealistic Hollywood gangster films where nobody talks. LOL, "Don't tell them anything, babe!" LE got the info on where the gun came from pretty fast too.

iknowhim2: I think it's a very reasonable thing to think, and to hope for.

Fingers crossed that one of the 2 ipads is LB's. :)

All MOO.

In case it hasn't been clarified yet, there was one ipad and two Apple computers. HTH.

So you don't think TB was killed near his home?

Could have been near the house. When Millard pulled the truck in to the field down the road, TB might have seen something was up. He pulls his phone and it gets knocked away from him. Millard pulls the gun and shoots him. They speed away then stop elsewhere to find the phone and discard it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respectfully, I know what you said and meant. I was asking you if you had any suggestions regarding the two Apple computers which were also found. HTH and MOO.

I asked:
So who do you suggest the two Apple laptops belong to? Any guess on them? MOO.

If cops raided my house today the would find 6 apple laptops, 2 iPads and probably 6 iPhones. Not to mention a half dozen old flip phones.

Not unusual guys.

He probably really thought he was free. I'm thinking all involved sort of had an understanding between themselves that if any of them got caught, they would not talk. And that the one who was caught would keep their mouth shut and just do the time. This all good in talk and theory, up until someone, especially someone fairly young, is facing life in prison. Hard boiled organized crime members live by these rules, but even they break and talk on occasion. DM and MS probably watched too many unrealistic Hollywood gangster films where nobody talks. LOL, "Don't tell them anything, babe!" LE got the info on where the gun came from pretty fast too.

How stupid was he to even say that to her as he's being arrested? SMH . He had a week to tell her to be quiet if cops come. Yet he yells it to her right in front of cops? Proving she knows something. Then they definitely won't let her go until they find out. I swear both of them are brain dead.

If cops raided my house today the would find 6 apple laptops, 2 iPads and probably 6 iPhones. Not to mention a half dozen old flip phones.

Not unusual guys.

We have to inspect unsolved crimes! :D

We have to inspect unsolved crimes! :D

Haha, most of it is just older models that are no longer in use. The expert in this case seemed to indicate the same thing.

Did he? :waitasec: Do you have a link andreww, please and TIA.

I don't but it was in the phone tower presentation. I'm fairly certain the calls were made from the burner at his house.

[video=twitter;704787269106982914]https://twitter.com/AD_Humphreys/status/704787269106982914[/video]

Verrry short hair as during the wedding of his sister, though then he was dressed with a suit and not like a 17yo scater.

So who do you suggest the two Apple laptops belong to? Any guess on them? ;) MOO.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 31m31 minutes ago
Two Apple laptops seized from Bedroom 1. At 5:45 pm did team ground search of yards, "deep into the shrubs." 10-15 officers involved.
Interesting 2 MacBooks- considering the syncing between MacBooks, iPhones and iPads often when you've got the info on one, you've got it on everything. MOO

Did I read that right? MS was skateboarding when DM was in prison? Are you kidding me? Skateboarding? I'd be busy watering my newly started cactus farm in Mexico.

"I'd be busy watering my newly started cactus farm in Mexico." :giggle: :thumb:

Apparently he didn't have a care in the world!

My God, if it were me, I'd be a mess in a corner somewhere trying to figure out how to save myself.

I may be wrong but I think that he shoehorned in being an usher In a wedding party during this time as well. There used to be photos on Twitter of CN in August 2013 going out to clubs in downtown Toronto. Looked like she didn't have a care in the world (or a DVR hard drive in her closet...) the photos are gone now.

I wonder how a guy like MS was unable to sell a gun? That's quite pitiful. No wonder DM seems disgusted with him. Can't even pass gangsta 101?
Did the police check under his pillow?
IMO he could have pretended to have buried it as an excuse to keep the money he got for it.

LOL, flunking gansta' 101. He's no MWJ, that's for sure. Well, but even MWJ is not so bright for selling DM weapons.

In MS's favour, though, it's hard to sell a "hot" gun in so little time. Was delivery to be via skateboard?

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 52s53 seconds ago
Rizzo said he found an iPad that opened up to a chat in progress. He also found a red apple laptop and a black IBM laptop in the room.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 46s46 seconds ago
After that he joined 10 to 15 officers for a systematic search in the ravine behind the house in search of a firearm.

Hammyahol ‏@hammyahol
@susanclairmont do we know what Smich did for a living?

Susan ClairmontVerified account
‏@susanclairmont Susan Clairmont Retweeted Hammyahol
The jury has not heard about that.

I wonder if the serial # on either of these ipads match the one that LB had on loan from her friend. LE did have this # http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...spect-dellen-millard-before-her-disappearance

:floorlaugh:

Too bad he didn't get any cash from "the boss" to get away. ;)

MOO

Have wheels will travel. ;) I guess when you don't have a car, job, money, one will find a way to travel about quickly other than walking. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal