DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter
Mar 1 2016
3:02 PM

Goodman says he's going to make a decision on when/if we sit tomorrow morning when he "looks out his bedroom window" depending on weather (there's a storm forcasted for Hamilton overnight).
Jury now being dismissed for the day -- just before we get into the bulk of Falconer's actual report. Will have to wait until tomorrow.

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 28m28 minutes ago
My midday story on the evidence revealed this morning at the #TimBosma murder trial: http://bit.ly/1TPdM5Y . An afternoon file coming soon.

Now we are left to wonder what they found. What are your thoughts? I'm wondering if they found that one of those computers viewed the Kijiji Ad.

Not if the alternative was an accessory after the fact charge IMO.

Exactly what I'm thinking. And although MS and MM may have looked all cozy when photographed while under surveillance, who knows the real state of their relationship at the time? In private, before May 6th and after, they could have had issues that made MM feel that the relationship with MS was going nowhere, IMO.

All just speculation on my part, but if MM wasn't that invested in MS and their relationship, she would have had even more reason to prefer to protect her own interests if LE gave her that chance, IMO. Young love can be fickle - heck - lovers can be fickle at any age. lol

All MOO.

So how did they know to look for it in a forested area on the day of his arrest, seemingly before he was arrested? :waitasec:

MOO

While he was under surveillance they saw him go into the woods behind the house. Not sure which day that was.

Falconer says he was also looking to see if clocks on computers are set properly, if there are viruses that could compromise the data, etc.

RP has nothing to ask for, I fear. :D

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Some of the seized devices hadn't been used in a long time.

Things that make you go "hmm"...

Now we are left to wonder what they found. What are your thoughts? I'm wondering if they found that one of those computers viewed the Kijiji Ad.

That's a very good question, sab_bri! I'm with you on wondering about that too!

Sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees in this case, but you just brought up the ad and that's how it all began, IMO. Thank you! :)

Seeing as Millard made the Kijiji calls from his house, I'd guess that was on his computer.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Some of the seized devices hadn't been used in a long time.

Things that make you go "hmm"...

OMG I hope the ipad proves to be LB's - or technically her boyfriend's who had lent it to her.

I wonder if it is id'd as LB's, if it can be presented as evidence in this trial, or it will be held off until the trial regarding LB?

hmmm indeed.

All MOO.

So how did they know to look for it in a forested area on the day of his arrest, seemingly before he was arrested? :waitasec:

MOO

I thought he was arrested a couple of hours prior...during TB's funeral? I don't have a quote offhand but I thought that was around 10am. Search of MS's house started at 1230 so the forest search would have been after that.

My point is, maybe MM started talking right away once arrested? I hope so...

All MOO.

ETA: Yeah they had both been in custody for a bit, the forest search was at 5:45pm

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5h5 hours ago
Two Apple laptops seized from Bedroom 1. At 5:45 pm did team ground search of yards, "deep into the shrubs." 10-15 officers involved.

OMG I hope one of the ipads proves to be LB's - or technically her boyfriend's who had lent it to her.

I wonder if it is id'd as LB's, if it can be presented as evidence in this trial, or it will be held off until the trial regarding LB?

hmmm indeed.

All MOO.

My guess is that if it has anything to do with LB, the defense will move to have it excluded, as it should be. Two separate trials for a reason.
MOO.

Seeing as Millard made the Kijiji calls from his house, I'd guess that was on his computer.

DM had made the phone call to TB, but that doesn't exclude the possibility that he had others doing the advance computer research about a truck for him.

He seems to be good at delegating tasks, IMO.

All MOO.

OMG I hope one of the ipads proves to be LB's - or technically her boyfriend's who had lent it to her.

hmmm indeed.

All MOO.

Don't get your hopes up. If Millard committed that murder, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be handing out souvenirs to an idiot like Smich. Like TBs phone, that iPad would be gone, pronto.

Perhaps. Maybe that's why she never said anything according to the officer that arrested them? I'd think if I were arrested out of the blue walking with my boyfriend, I'd have something to say about it. :dunno:

MOO

Kamille, can you link where the arresting officer testified that MM didn't say anything? Did he just not testify to what she said or did he actually testify that she said nothing? Trying to remember what was let in and what wasn't.....TIA

I thought he was arrested a couple of hours prior...during TB's funeral? I don't have a quote offhand but I thought that was around 10am. Search of MM's house started at 1230 so the forest search would have been after that.

My point is, maybe MM started talking right away once arrested? I hope so...

All MOO.

BBM- did we hear about them searching MM's house? I thought it was MS's house that was searched? Totally agree that MM started singing like a bird once MS was arrested....

And yet, TB's phone was FOUND, and rather easily at that.

Don't get your hopes up. If Millard committed that murder, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be handing out souvenirs to an idiot like Smich. Like TBs phone, that iPad would be gone, pronto.

ALL MOO

I think the computer forensics will turn up searches for guns, ways to dispose of bodies, searches for trucks, and quite possibly emails that could tie in to others.

These searches that show up on the computer will go to proving premeditation.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member