Bosma Murder Trial 03.02.16 - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a google doc of the slides from today?

Ironic that Smich, Meneses and Noudga all had resumes yet Millard is the one with 'discipline' and 'ambition.' :rolleyes:

I'm going to disagree with this. If I put any girl's name in the Urban Dictionary, something comes up. I'm not thinking that Pilar is supposed to mean CN. JMO

This. Pilar is a feminine Spanish given name, and Urban Dictionary gives crowd-sourcing a bad name. :)

Ironic that Smich, Meneses and Noudga all had resumes yet Millard is the one with 'discipline' and 'ambition.' :rolleyes:

I don't know a lot about tattoos .....could they actually be DM's 'trophies.....One for LB...one for WM.....and unknowns x2. Just thinking out loud.

I don't know a lot about tattoos .....could they actually be DM's 'trophies.....One for LB...one for WM.....and unknowns x2. Just thinking out loud.

I think he had those tattoos for awhile. JMO

Feast your eyes:

DellenMillardSelfie.png

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2016/03/dellen-millard-selfie-presented-as-evidence-at-trial.html

I can't wait to hear this case summarized by The Crown. Until then my head will be spinning trying to keep track of the details. :banghead:

I can't imagine how much more evidence the Crown has to present, but they are doing great so far, IMO.

All MOO.

I can't wait to hear this case summarized by The Crown. Until then my head will be spinning trying to keep track of the details. :banghead:

I can't imagine how much more evidence the Crown has to present, but they are doing great so far, IMO.

All MOO.

I can hardly keep track too! If I had time I'd be making a spreadsheet! I don't know how the jury is keeping track.:thinking:

Screenshot_2016-03-02-21-13-49.jpg

Hard to be sure if these are the same dog but omgosh..

I can hardly keep track too! If I had time I'd be making a spreadsheet! I don't know how the jury is keeping track.:thinking:

Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in that regard Gene Hunt! And :welcome: aboard! :)

All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member