Bosma Murder Trial 03.02.16 - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know if DM thinks he's sitting in his private hangar? I find his behaviour so obnoxious! I don't want any lectures here, because I don't condone violence of any form, but when the two of them resign themselves to the fact that they're going to be found guilty, I wouldn't cry in my cereal if MS nicked DM with his knuckles... MOO

"As the photos of Meneses were shown, Millard, who shares a table with Smich, looked over smirking at Smich. Smich, if he noticed, did not respond, instead looking straight ahead, as he usually does throughout the trial."

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...ter-found-in-the-home-of-bosma-murder-suspect

[video=twitter;705159875890974721]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/705159875890974721[/video]

[video=twitter;705160406910836737]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/705160406910836737[/video]

The "when did you stop loving me?" one?

See, they send messages to each other through various means. All of them know how to do it. They do it a lot, and you can see it too, if you know what to look for.

I thought there were conditions to her bail like going to school or working----I am pretty sure the magistrate did not have this line of work in mind.
Is she accompanied by a parent when she goes out???.....that is specified in her release as well.
Folks put up $100,000...:therethere:

So DM's last girlfriend CN, has an instagram account where she tags the co-worker of DM's ex-gf, new presumed deceased, at the hands of DM and MS?

Am I understanding this correctly? If so, how in the heck does CN even know this former co-worker of LB?

<bbm>

They went to high school together.

So DM's last girlfriend CN, has an instagram account where she tags the co-worker of DM's ex-gf, new presumed deceased, at the hands of DM and MS?

Am I understanding this correctly? If so, how in the heck does CN even know this former co-worker of LB?

Well they were all the same circle of friends and hung out, I guess.

Yeah, I was curious about this too. If there was a crime ring of sorts, they may have been using the Steam community for communication. Interestingly, the game they all played together (DOTA 2) also has voice chat. They could have essentially used the game for "criminal conference calls". JMO

ETA: not sure how likely this is given how poorly these guys hid everything else. But it is an interesting thought.

A bit off topic, but I have read that LE and other big global intelligence agencies monitor these gaming sites because some terrorists have used them for cryptic communications as well. Not suggesting these people are involved with terrorists, but it certainly is known to be a place where criminals can and do communicate. IMO

[video=twitter;705160406910836737]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/705160406910836737[/video]

This version is likely made in the US under licence by Smith and Wesson, the same company that makes the Bodyguard, or by Interarms.

I'd like to hear the argument that this is a replica.

Now I remember why following trials is so hard for me. SO many details, so many names, connections, associations, etc. Sorry if I posted stuff that wasn't relevant to the trial, just trying to sort out what others were saying.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 3h3 hours ago
Now seeing master bedroom of Millard house. Laptop found. Owner registered as Pilar, user as Rubix.

"Pilar" is the name of CN's computer:

"A hot girl with definite class, style, and swagga'. She likes pina colodas, and gettin' caught in the rain! She will be your best friend and stick by you no matter what. You can usually hit her up at her house where she'll be playing Nazi Zombies or MW2. She's genuine and nice to everyone she meets"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pilar&defid=4672711

This is the version made under licence by Smith and Wesson, the same company that makes the Bodyguard.

I'd like to hear the argument that this is a replica.

I'm not saying it's a replica because I don't believe it is a replica, but how can you tell to a certainty, based solely on that photograph, that that is a real, functioning Walther PPK? Like I said, I believe it probably is, based on the evidence so far...but that photo alone doesn't prove that IMO

http://www.airsoft-project.com/review/walther-ppk-maruzen.html

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwo...Maruzen_Walther_PPS_S_Black_Metal_version.htm

A bit off topic, but I have read that LE and other big global intelligence agencies monitor these gaming sites because some terrorists have used them for cryptic communications as well. Not suggesting these people are involved with terrorists, but it certainly is known to be a place where criminals can and do communicate. IMO

Pretty much all criminals use various means to communicate cryptically. Tats, handsigns, clothing, gaming sites, instagram, websta'(gang favourite), facebook,... you have to know what to look for.

The Crown asked this just for Dungey I'm sure. MOO. :D

Adam Carter &#8207;@AdamCarterCBC 2h2 hours ago
Banks asked if any video was taken of the officers conducting the inspection of the truck. He says no, that's not their policy.

I'm not saying it's a replica because I don't believe it is a replica, but how can you tell to a certainty, based solely on that photograph, that that is a real, functioning Walther PPK? Like I said, I believe it probably is, based on the evidence so far...but that photo alone doesn't prove that IMO

Well now we know...there's a photo of the back of it as well with numbers and all. :D HTH and MOO.

Just had a look at that site.

OK, I know this is out on a limb, but I could not help but notice her interest in female nudes including her comment that, "a woman's body is the most simple of pleasures".

Could this be another Bernardo/Homolka relationship, where she was into both sexes? Could LB have been in a 3 way relationship with them? Could the love triangle have gone bad and they did away with LB? Could LB's death have been something sexual related?

To top it off, her handle is "kinks".

Just a thought, and of course MOO.

...and remember....you heard it here first!

Coincidence you mention the sex theory and LB, my first tought was the Noelle Paquette case. In relation to the adult date site and "kinks"

Lol....CN was studying Psychology? Maybe she was going to be DM'S personal Psychiatrist??

I Can't wait to see/hear what else those dumb A$$'s captured on video, pics and texts! Time seems reasonable from July 10th/2013 + 2.5 months of scanning devices to the announcement of DM and MS being accused of LB's murder, and DM for his dad's (I believe that was Sept 2013?) Or am I confused again?

IMO, What we heard today is probably a drip in the bucket as opposed to what's going to come! It wouldn't surprise me if these A$$ES took video/pics of their crimes! They took pics of everything else!

Also, Did daddy find/see/hear something or figure things out (that his prodigy child was sick in the head) and he had to go?? (After all, they all lived under the same roof?) IMO, that would be more reason to kill your own father then the actual money to be inherited. Life in jail or $$?! I may be way off, but in time I'm sure we will find out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader