Bosma Murder Trial 03.02.16 - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is that after the defense tried to crucify the poor officer for using her partner's notes they decided to have him return to testify...

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 55s56 seconds ago
Officer David Banks holds the bible up in the air as he swears oath, old school.

I'm shocked there is another witness today, wow. JMO

Probably because of the very late start today due to the weather. MOO

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1 Std.Vor 1 Stunde
Walther PPK calls its weapon a "conceal carry firearm," "a statement of sophistication" and "a true classic" like "a great car or movie."
Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1 Std.Vor 1 Stunde
The gun originated in Germany and was carried by German police and military and even James Bond in Ian Fleming's novels and Bond movies

That gun is pretty famous. Hitler used it to kill himself. It's a James Bond gun too.

Thanks for the info Fromgermany.

I wonder if Plaxton will testify about the video evidence tomorrow?

I believe MSM reported last week that the video evidence was expected to be presented this week. So it's possible. Man, there has been some heavy evidence lately. Heavy not just in the sense that it's putting these guys in jail, but also heavy in that it must be so difficult for TB's family to sit through.

Yup. All of them offline since at least May 2013! Makes me wonder who "lightgamerpc" and "NAVAJO" are.

lightgamerpc sounds like a generic name for a fake account created to send game items in-game to your real account. That account has not played since a few days before DM last played.

That cash is fake too IMO. He throws cash around in his videos. This is his image for his "rap career"

MOO

I don't think his drug and weapons trafficking charges are fake. The AK-47 LE found at his home wasn't fake either. He's passed Gangsta' 101, 102 and possibly 103. You don't sport real Norteno tattoos if you are a fake, it would get you in some major trouble. His real career isn't RAP. ALL just MO.

Just for the record, I'm only commenting on MJW and nothing else. I personally do not think he killed anyone, but I can see how Pilay might work it to try and shift blame. Hope I'm not creating any misunderstandings.

Yeah, I was curious about this too. If there was a crime ring of sorts, they may have been using the Steam community for communication. Interestingly, the game they all played together (DOTA 2) also has voice chat. They could have essentially used the game for "criminal conference calls". JMO

ETA: not sure how likely this is given how poorly these guys hid everything else. But it is an interesting thought.

That is what I meant by chatting. I know Tour of Duty is live chat, not typed. Daughter talks to people all over Canada and the USA.

Also, wonder if DM was the "hero" :happydance:

"Each player controls one of 111 playable "Hero" characters that feature unique powers and styles of play. During a match, the player collects gold, items, and experience points for their Hero, while combating Heroes of the opposite team."

Which makes me think, was there not another game that lead to murder? I think it was Dungeons and Dragons. The murders played out the game in real life?

It just goes to show how sick DM actually is. IMO

I also remember the pic of MWJ with the gun pointed to his own eye and the wad of money in his other hand!!!

Just catching up....I see the pic that I mentioned was posted quite a few times already.

I believe MSM reported last week that the video evidence was expected to be presented this week. So it's possible. Man, there has been some heavy evidence lately. Heavy not just in the sense that it's putting these guys in jail, but also heavy in that it must be so difficult for TB's family to sit through.

I think that Bank's arrival on the scene could not be more perfect.

Talk about drop the hammer....pretty much says to the defense that there'll be enough of that screwing around about on how things were handled.

The Bosma family must be hugely relieved to see him here as well.

Huge congrats to the Crown attorneys who are handling everything just right as far as I can tell.

Yes and Sea Enn = CN = Christina Noudga sort of like Dee Em = DM = Dellen Millard. Aren't they cute and clever
She has been posting all kinds of photos recently. Lots of artsy half nudes.

Just had a look at that site.

OK, I know this is out on a limb, but I could not help but notice her interest in female nudes including her comment that, "a woman's body is the most simple of pleasures".

Could this be another Bernardo/Homolka relationship, where she was into both sexes? Could LB have been in a 3 way relationship with them? Could the love triangle have gone bad and they did away with LB? Could LB's death have been something sexual related?

To top it off, her handle is "kinks".

Just a thought, and of course MOO.

...and remember....you heard it here first!

I have no idea how MM acted with LE, but maybe if she was 100% truthful and cooperative, pics like that wouldn't have been entered in to evidence. What goes around usually comes around.

PERHAPS the Crown asked her if she would mind them sharing her pictures in court as part of their evidence to help connect the dots. There are reasons obviously for her picture being shown in court and I'm certain it's not to shame her. I give the Crown more credit and respect than that. Why would they want to humiliate this young woman, especially if she done nothing wrong, other than to date an alleged two time murderer. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02