Bosma Murder Trial 03.02.16 - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they dragged in the retired in Florida officer after Dungey went nutso on the poor female officer who read his notes in court. LOL

MOO

Yes, thats what i was thinking. Is it so?

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Truck moved to secure @OPP_News garage in Tillsonburg. Other officers seized evidence, he took notes. No video taken of exam. Just photos.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Banks was the officer who took notes during examination of #TimBosma truck

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
They did examination of Bosma's truck (and the trailer it was in) at the OPP's Tillsonburg facility.

Cue Dungey

I wonder if bongs need holsters? lol

Probably not, LOL. But do you not think the pic says something? Bong=drugs, gun allusion, same eye WM shot himself in, big wad of cash, Norteno gang member. Well, if I was DM's lawyer, I would work it! Or at least I'd try.

wow so did they request Banks come testify himself now? So much for his vacation..

(Okay, a brief aside about Canadians retiring and moving to Florida--I grew up in SoFla where we had a lot of Canadian tourists and transplants. When I was very young, a friend convinced me that Je me souviens on the license plates meant 'bring me souvenirs').
Sorry for the off topic but when i was 18 i went on a trip to south Florida. They couldn't believe i spoke such good English since i was from Canada. Turns out that area attracts lots of residents off Quebec. That's the licence plate you mention.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Banks now describing how the Bosma truck was removed from the trailer.
by Adam Carter 4:15 PM

***Dungey will be happy about this ;)

"We used a tow truck driver to assist us to get it out of there," he says. The truck was dragged out by the back axle.
by Adam Carter 4:15 PM

Banks now talking about the discovery of a shell casing in the truck.
by Adam Carter 4:17 PM

"A spent shell casing was noticed inside the vehicle. It was found on the rear floor, underneath the back seat."
by Adam Carter 4:18 PM

The shell cashing wasn't originally visible when photos were being taken. The jury has seen lots of photos of the inside of the truck.
by Adam Carter 4:18 PM

Some footprint impressions were found on the metal floor inside the truck, Banks says.
by Adam Carter 4:19 PM

The most obvious bloodstains were on the dashboard of the truck, Banks says.
by Adam Carter 4:21 PM

We're now finishing for the day. Back tomorrow at 10 a.m.
by Adam Carter 4:21 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Talking about trying to get tire impressions, but difficult.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 20s20 seconds ago
Explaining how police removed #Bosma truck from the trailer. Used tow truck driver with a winch.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s56 seconds ago
First step once it was out was to take photos of exterior of truck.

wow so did they request Banks come testify himself now? So much for his vacation..

What vacation? He probably lives there now. Or at least for the winter.

MOO

So is he just going to be rehashing everything LM testified to (using his notes albeit)? Guh...

Yes and Sea Enn = CN = Christina Noudga sort of like Dee Em = DM = Dellen Millard. Aren't they cute and clever
She has been posting all kinds of photos recently. Lots of artsy half nudes.

I guess that this proves the point that we were making earlier about young people feeling the need to live through social media. CN is in a lot of trouble and even by association is tied to a very serious crime. I can't comprehend how she thinks that it is even slightly appropriate to be posting these photos. I bet that SB would love to be going to a wine bar (or having a beer) with TB right now. I bet that she would love to opine love lost but know that her love is still alive and a father to her daughter. CN may not have blood on her hands but it appears that iat the very least she had it on her nitrile gloves. It is good that she is out enjoying the city, the art and her life because hopefully, very soon she will be behind bars with her other buddies.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 26s27 seconds ago
Found a spent shell casing in truck. On rare floor underneath rear seat on passenger side. WIN .380 auto.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s38 seconds ago
Casing wasn't visible when they first looked inside truck. At that point, seats were flipped up.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 48s49 seconds ago
Footwear impressions on truck floor were photographed.

Probably not, LOL. But do you not think the pic says something? Bong=drugs, gun allusion, same eye WM shot himself in, big wad of cash, Norteno gang member. Well, if I was DM's lawyer, I would work it! Or at least I'd try.

That cash is fake too IMO. He throws cash around in his videos. This is his image for his "rap career"

MOO

Yup. All of them offline since at least May 2013! Makes me wonder who "lightgamerpc" and "NAVAJO" are.

Im just trying to get caught up. Iam not a gamer but alot of my family members are. My daughter uses the games for chatting more then she actually plays. Wonder if this was a "communication" thing more then a game play?

Ok, back to chasing last page again lol

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 41s41 seconds ago
That's it for today. Banks will continue his testimony tmrw

Im just trying to get caught up. Iam not a gamer but alot of my family members are. My daughter uses the games for chatting more then she actually plays. Wonder if this was a "communication" thing more then a game play?

Ok, back to chasing last page again lol

Yeah, I was curious about this too. If there was a crime ring of sorts, they may have been using the Steam community for communication. Interestingly, the game they all played together (DOTA 2) also has voice chat. They could have essentially used the game for "criminal conference calls". JMO

ETA: not sure how likely this is given how poorly these guys hid everything else. But it is an interesting thought.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 25 Min.Vor 25 Minuten
David Banks coming next to testify. The #HRPS officer retired & moved to Florida. Was brought back for #Bosma trial

:confused: Thought he would not come to Canada? Another retired officer living in Florida??

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 41s41 seconds ago
That's it for today. Banks will continue his testimony tmrw
Kudo's to the Crown for getting Banks on the stand. Dungey had more than a little wind knocked out of his sails today. MOO

POST 140:Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
#Smich lawyer yelling about how forensics officer who took notes (McLellan was photos) retired & moved to Florida & won't testify. #Bosma

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?300785-Bosma-Murder-Trial-02-16-16-Day-9&p=12359500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia