Bosma Murder Trial 03.02.16 - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defence went this route in the Aaron Hernandez trial...real gun vs Airsoft gun in surveillance video. The jury wasn't swayed. I wonder if the crown will call in a Walther representative?

No, they are probably going to work the pic of MWJ where he is pointing a pipe/bong at his right eye and flashing a big wad of cash in the other. But who really know yet what their strategy is.

I think the issue is that one picture was found on MS's Ipad and the others are attributed to DM. Do the guns look different? And does the one on the Ipad look as fake as this?

2ywctbl.png

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Matthew-Ward-Jackson.png

Surely that's one of these?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/253257179016637079/

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 55s56 seconds ago
Officer David Banks holds the bible up in the air as he swears oath, old school.

I'm shocked there is another witness today, wow. JMO

Just bringing forward a message from an earlier post:

"In previous days' testimony, we learned that DM contacted a friend on the night of May 9th and made arrangements to drop off the locked toolbox for him to hold on to, and that DM and CN dropped it off together around 4:00 a.m. on May 10th.

From today's testimony, we know DM's and CN's phones were pinging in Milton at 3:43 a.m. so I guess the friend entrusted with safekeeping the toolbox lives in/around Milton? Maybe the "Scott" person?

It was also revealed today that CN's phone made multiple calls to a "Matthew Hagerman" on the night of May 9th. I've come across that last name in the past (in relation to the old hangar in 2010).

I am surprised by the number of people in communication with the main players during key times. Very interested to learn who knew what and when."

Posted by jash, #12

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Weekend-Discussion-2&p=12351232#post12351232

The next witness is David Banks.
by Adam Carter 4:00 PM

Banks is a retired police officer. He had been an officer for 40 years, first in England and then in Halton.
by Adam Carter 4:00 PM

He was in Halton police's identification branch.
by Adam Carter 4:01 PM

He was asked to do some identification work in relation to the Bosma case.
by Adam Carter 4:01 PM

Banks says he was asked to help with the Bosma case in examining a vehicle.
by Adam Carter 4:05 PM

The vehicle in question was Bosma's truck.
by Adam Carter 4:06 PM

Banks asked if any video was taken of the officers conducting the inspection of the truck. He says no, that's not their policy.
by Adam Carter 4:08 PM

"It would be logistically difficult," he says.
by Adam Carter 4:08 PM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
David Banks coming next to testify. The #HRPS officer retired & moved to Florida. Was brought back for #Bosma trial

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Next Crown witness is David Banks. A retired @HaltonPolice sergeant. In the identification unit. He took notes of his work on #Bosma truck

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
May 14, 2013 to May 29. His notes include log of everything seized from truck.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12s13 seconds ago
Examination in chief by Crown Tony Leitch...was asked to help @HamiltonPolice with exam of truck, stored initially at Siemen St. garage.

No, they are probably going to work the pic of MWJ where he is pointing a pipe/bong at his right eye and flashing a big wad of cash in the other. But who really know yet what their strategy is.

I wonder if bongs need holsters? lol

Another Retired Officer? Is this bizzare?

Sounds like they dragged in the retired in Florida officer after Dungey went nutso on the poor female officer who read his notes in court. LOL

MOO

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Truck moved to secure @OPP_News garage in Tillsonburg. Other officers seized evidence, he took notes. No video taken of exam. Just photos.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Banks was the officer who took notes during examination of #TimBosma truck

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
They did examination of Bosma's truck (and the trailer it was in) at the OPP's Tillsonburg facility.

63 swabs for blood were taken in Bosma's truck/the trailer, Banks says.
by Adam Carter 4:10 PM

On May 14 investigators tried to get fingerprints and tire impressions from the trailer, but with little success. "It's very difficult to take tire impressions off of that type of trailer," Banks says.
by Adam Carter 4:12 PM

On May 15, 2013, the truck was in Tillsonburg at the OPP facility. This was the first time the trailer was opened up.
by Adam Carter 4:13 PM

Sounds like they dragged in the retired in Florida officer after Dungey went nutso on the poor female officer who read his notes in court. LOL MOO

Haha! He did go nutso. "No notes?"

(Okay, a brief aside about Canadians retiring and moving to Florida--I grew up in SoFla where we had a lot of Canadian tourists and transplants. When I was very young, a friend convinced me that Je me souviens on the license plates meant 'bring me souvenirs').

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieV