Bosma Murder Trial 03.02.16 - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to my own crazy post now! I forgot that Pillay is spelled with two "L"s. I wasn't really thinking that there was a connection....it just blew my mind for a sec!!

Also a Rubikinks on Instagram with a name in the description "Sea Enn". Ironically, it's not a private account (yet).

Yes and Sea Enn = CN = Christina Noudga sort of like Dee Em = DM = Dellen Millard. Aren't they cute and clever
She has been posting all kinds of photos recently. Lots of artsy half nudes.

I wonder when "Evan" had the time for passion.com? Did CN or the ex know about this? :floorlaugh:

MOO
Sure doesn't look like the typical "lonely hearts" run of the mill dating site. "Sexy personals for passionate people" ??

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 55m55 minutes ago
Next photo is of Walther .380 calibre hand gun. Taken at same time, same location.

This make of gun is marketed as "small and excellent for concealed carry."

I'm assuming it is this one (link) although, not having seen the actual photo, it could be a different or older model.

Yes and Sea Enn = CN = Christina Noudga sort of like Dee Em = DM = Dellen Millard. Aren't they cute and clever

And the location of at least one of them is my hometown......why does that creep me out so much????

Can you link?

re passion.com

"Passion führt keine Überprüfung der Mitglieder auf Vorstrafen hin durch."

Translation Google

Passion does not check the members out by convictions. :giggle:

Make sure it's actually her though r.e. rubikinks.

matou said:
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 50s51 seconds ago Photo of a cheque from Millardair to John Barnes. Receipt for rental of storage unit to Dellen Millard.

Hmmm. The first thing that comes to mind is, was this space rented to put the Eliminator out of sight of WM? Apparently they had it at the hangar early on, WM was still alive and involved, what would they have said to him about this "business" expense? Better to have it safely out of the way. The barn at the farm would not be ideal due to it not being a secure area, so maybe a storage unit to keep it protected from the elements until it might be needed again. For....something.

Check out the Instagram post on rubikinks account 18 weeks ago.

The "when did you stop loving me?" one?

See, they send messages to each other through various means. All of them know how to do it. They do it a lot, and you can see it too, if you know what to look for.

Back in the courtroom -- just waiting on judge/jury. Smich and Millard talking to their lawyers. Cross examination of Falconer should be up next.
by Adam Carter 3:34 PM

Jury now being recalled.
by Adam Carter 3:37 PM

Millard's lawyer Ravin Pillay now cross examining.
by Adam Carter 3:39 PM

Sachak annoys me- I hope it's Pillay on the cross! lol Spoke too soon- they both annoy me!!

Hmmm. The first thing that comes to mind is, was this space rented to put the Eliminator out of sight of WM? Apparently they had it at the hangar early on, WM was still alive and involved, what would they have said to him about this "business" expense? Better to have it safely out of the way. The barn at the farm would not be ideal due to it not being a secure area, so maybe a storage unit to keep it protected from the elements until it might be needed again. For....something.

Good thought. I was initially thinking they might have needed some storage space while moving the business operations to the Waterloo airport, but the incinerator storage makes more sense.

Pillay asking about the special constable who was in charge of examining the mobile devices.
by Adam Carter 3:39 PM

For each device, a copy of the device was made, Falconer says - an "image" that could be analyzed while preserving the integrity of the original.
by Adam Carter 3:40 PM

On mobile devices, the copy isn't "forensic quality" -- because it's more difficult to do from a phone or tablet than a CPU.
by Adam Carter 3:42 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member