Bosma Murder Trial 03.02.16 - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Bosma jury looking at photos from #Millard computer file called "DellsHard"... Incl. photo of accused's driver's license

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 50s51 seconds ago
Photo of a cheque from Millardair to John Barnes. Receipt for rental of storage unit to Dellen Millard.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 44s44 seconds ago
Screen capture of travel itinerary to Christina Noudga. Sent to Dellen Millard. Bill of sale for Camaro to Millard.

Storage unit....hhhmmmm...don't think we've heard of a storage unit yet....

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Searches for user Dodge Ram vehicles were also made on May 5, according to browsing history.

Now moving onto the third computer seized. This one was found on the same desk in the main floor office as the last one.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Now a third computer from Millard home. Registered as Dellen, user account Dellen.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s50 seconds ago
There were also two monitors on that desk photos show, sitting back to back.

Storage unit....hhhmmmm...don't think we've heard of a storage unit yet....

My hinky-meter always goes a little spazzy any time I read about a storage unit in any case I'm following.

Probably as a result of too many years on WS and following too many cases where bad guys+storage unit=horrible stuff.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s57 seconds ago
May 5 between 9:39 and 10:01 pm shows creation of AutoTrader account. An email address of Dell.milard@hotmail.com (sic) was provided.

So he gives his email but makes a mistake in it? He just doesn't create a fake email?
I think that may be a typo by SC- but none the less- you'd think that if you were thinking about stealing a truck you'd try to be hiding your own identity- no? But, then again it's "upfront, nothing to hide, genuine guy DM". MS must be sitting beside him thinking "seriously DM? Are you the dumbest person on the planet?"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Automatically starts up Steam gaming program, associated to user "Say 10" like hat shown in photos from Smich backup.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 52s53 seconds ago
Desktop includes satellite photos of Millard farm; blank invoice Madeleine Burns Interiors; Re/Max property listing agreement with Millard.

She's in a bra for crying out loud, she's not naked. Are you saying the middle aged women in Sears catalogues in bras aren't respectful? They aren't using that picture just to shame her, so unless you have valid proof of that, please stop.

I wasn't referring to those pics. I'm all for sultry photos.

That seems a bit violating. For one I hope they made sure she was of age in those photos before displaying them. Second, what is the relevance of a "sexy selfie" being shown in court??

I believe the witness was trying to establish that that particular photo group belonged to MS from MS's iPad.

Lots of documents on this computer, including an invoice for "Madeleine Burns Interiors," Satellite pictures of Millard's farm, property listings with RE/MAX, an ad for MillardAir with a "new hangar available," cabin layouts for sailboats, and an agency agreement between Millard and an "Al Sharif."
by Adam Carter 2:50 PM

The itunes account on this computer was also configured to Dell.Millard@hotmail.com.
by Adam Carter 2:51 PM

Two devices were backed up on this computer: "Dell's iPhone" and "Matt Hagerman's iPhone."
by Adam Carter 2:51 PM

When Skype is loaded on this computer, a Skype account with the name Dellen Millard pops up with the Dell.Millard@hotmail.com account. It also has Millard's birthdate.
by Adam Carter 2:52 PM

"Used Dodge Ram 3500 pickup" was a frequent internet search on this computer, the report says.
by Adam Carter 2:53 PM

On March 27, 2013 internet browsing history from the "Dellen" Windows user account showed Google searches for "Dodge Ram Motor Vehicles" and "Kijiji Ads for Dodge Ram Motor Vehicles."
by Adam Carter 2:54 PM

On April 30, 2013, there were searches for Dodge Ram Motor vehicles on Autotrader as well in Ontario.
by Adam Carter 2:56 PM

On May 3, 2013, the "Dellen" account on the computer accessed the ad for Bosma's truck on AutoTrader, Falconer says.
by Adam Carter 2:56 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1 Min.Vor 1 Minute
Also picture of cabin layout for sail boats...Dell's iPhone backed up here, also Matt Hagerman's iPhone.

Also picture of cabin layout for sail boats...Dell's iPhone backed up here, also Matt Hagerman's iPhone.

Skype account loads with profile in name of Dellen Millard.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s57 seconds ago
May 5 between 9:39 and 10:01 pm shows creation of AutoTrader account. An email address of Dell.milard@hotmail.com (sic) was provided.

So he gives his email but makes a mistake in it? He just doesn't create a fake email?

typo i think....Adam Carter is reporting is as Millard....

Someone remind me, who's Matt Hagerman again? There are just too many people to keep straight...

Search was done for truck in 100 km radius of Millard residence...March 27, 2013 Google searches for "dodge ram motor vehicles."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 20s21 seconds ago
April 30, 2013, 7:03 pm to 7:06, searches of Autotrader for "Dodge Ram Motor Vehicles."

Skype account loads with profile in name of Dellen Millard.
I'm going out on a limb here, but my guess is that these idiots didn't know their devices were automatically backing up onto these computers when they used the USB cord to charge them. This is getting way to ridiculous! MOO

Device four is an HP laptop that was found in the bedroom at Millard's home.
by Adam Carter 2:57 PM

This computer had a Windows 7 operating system. The computer owner was registered as "Pilar," and the user account was "Rubix."
by Adam Carter 2:58 PM

The most recent Word documents on the computer were school assignments from Christina Noudga, Millard's girlfriend.
by Adam Carter 2:59 PM

A dropbox account on this computer was configured for c.nouga@hotmail.com. York University study notes and Noudga's resume were found therein.
by Adam Carter 3:00 PM

This laptop didn't have Steam on it.
by Adam Carter 3:01 PM

The iTunes address account on this computer was sweet_chiquita8t9@hotmail.com.
by Adam Carter 3:02 PM

A contact card found on this laptop for "Kinks" has that email in it. "In my mind this associates Miss Noudga to the name of Kinks as well as this hotmail address," Falconer says.
by Adam Carter 3:03 PM

Device four is an HP laptop that was found in the bedroom at Millard's home.
by Adam Carter 2:57 PM

I have a creepy feeling I do NOT want to know what was found on this particular device. :hand:

I'm going out on a limb here, but my guess is that these idiots didn't know their devices were automatically backing up onto these computers when they used the USB cord to charge them. This is getting way to ridiculous! MOO

I think they did. I just think they needed to back up their phones from time to time. I don't think they ever expected to be caught.

May 3 10:28 to 10:32 pm accessed #Bosma ad on AutoTrader.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 44s44 seconds ago
Now seeing master bedroom of Millard house. Laptop found. Owner registered as Pilar, user as Rubix.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 27s28 seconds ago
Word docs found: Christina Noudga resume; school assignments for Noudga.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 39s40 seconds ago
Looks like Noudga was taking human physiology.

Now moving onto computer #4--a laptop seized in the master bedroom of Millard's home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks