DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 47s47 seconds ago
Noudga's @yorkuniversity study notes.

hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
This laptop was registered to a "Pilar." Username was "Rubix."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Falconer going through list of recently accessed word documents. Incl. school assignments for Christina Noudga, as well as her resumé

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 39s40 seconds ago
The laptop showed a Dropbox account configured to email "c.noudga@hotmail.com"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
iTunes account for "sweet Chiquita 8-9"

There was an iPhone backup for "Rubix" was found on this computer. There were a number of iMessages from the number associated with Noudga and "Dell."
by Adam Carter 3:04 PM

An image sent from the "Dell" phone to the "Kinks" phone on Sept 22, 2012 shows a picture of a gun.
by Adam Carter 3:05 PM

Kinks.vcf for Noudga's contact card.

ETA I see ADAWG has answered my question as to the relevance of intimate photos.

I agree! For one she is not on trial, nor accused in any way. Regardless of what went on or is going on in the background, I feel they should have "covered up" the pics to show her face only? Or is that not allowed? I really take exception to this, however I have little knowledge of legal proceedings.
I believe this was done to show that the iPad in question belongs to MS, as you would not expect to find this picture stored on DM's device. I think it's not an uncommon photo to share with your bf these days, she probably had also shared it with friends. Here in TX I know that risqué pin-up poses are all the rage for young (and not so young) moms.

Noudga's mobile had been backed up to this device...From backup, an iMessage from Sept. 22, 2012 photo of gun sent between Kinks & Dell.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 33s33 seconds ago
Hand gun photo sent as an attachment at 5:32 am.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 31s32 seconds ago
He noticed similarities between this handgun and those found earlier in Millard computer.

The initial computer seizure at Maple Gate has produced a landslide of evidence. Will we start to see the antagonistic defence really take off here? So much evidence for the D to deal with. MOO

Court now seeing photos of an older photo we saw from the "Dellshard" folder side by side with the iMessage photo. "I noticed some similarities between the attachment that was received in this iMessage and pictures of a handgun I described earlier," Falconer says.
by Adam Carter 3:07 PM

Now moving on to the last device -- a USB hard drive found on the main floor of Millard's home.
by Adam Carter 3:08 PM

It was a 1000 GB drive, and contained music, TV shows, movies and Adobe software. It also contains a set of folders contained in the "Dellshard" folder.
by Adam Carter 3:09 PM

A video was found on the hard drive, showing a woman with a yellow tool box in the background. Millard was filming the video, the report says. "The male party was recognizable to me as Dellen Millard," Falconer says. Metadata shows it was filmed on Feb. 7, 2011 near Millard's home.
by Adam Carter 3:10 PM

A Word document was located on the hard drive that says "my old profile." Data on the file shows it was a data profile for passion.com. In it, the profile says, "Hi there, my name is Evan."
by Adam Carter 3:11 PM

Other investigators went through the mobile devices seized in the case, Falconer says.
by Adam Carter 3:12 PM

Now taking the afternoon recess. Back in 20 mins.
by Adam Carter 3:13 PM

Device four is an HP laptop that was found in the bedroom at Millard's home.
by Adam Carter 2:57 PM

This computer had a Windows 7 operating system. The computer owner was registered as "Pilar," and the user account was "Rubix."
by Adam Carter 2:58 PM

The most recent Word documents on the computer were school assignments from Christina Noudga, Millard's girlfriend.
by Adam Carter 2:59 PM

A dropbox account on this computer was configured for c.nouga@hotmail.com. York University study notes and Noudga's resume were found therein.
by Adam Carter 3:00 PM

This laptop didn't have Steam on it.
by Adam Carter 3:01 PM

The iTunes address account on this computer was sweet_chiquita8t9@hotmail.com.
by Adam Carter 3:02 PM

A contact card found on this laptop for "Kinks" has that email in it. "In my mind this associates Miss Noudga to the name of Kinks as well as this hotmail address," Falconer says.
by Adam Carter 3:03 PM

Am I completely off my rocker for doing a double take when I see Pilar and automatically think Pilay, Ravin. Yes....total and absolute supposition and has absolutely no grounding in fact. Just completely freaked me out that I thought that though!!!!!!

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Noudga laptop contains photo of handgun, send from "Dell" to "Kinks." We've heard latter is a Noudga nickname

USB hard drive storage found in main floor office, on couch in Millard home. 1000 GB storage capacity. 10,378 identical files to computer.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Last device examined was a USB drive found in #Millard home. 1000GB capacity. Many of same files as hard drive

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 54s54 seconds ago
Screen capture from video Feb7, 2011. Shows Millard in video and a yellow toolbox on floor. Crown says we'll hear more about toolbox.

There was an iPhone backup for "Rubix" was found on this computer. There were a number of iMessages from the number associated with Noudga and "Dell."
by Adam Carter 3:04 PM

An image sent from the "Dell" phone to the "Kinks" phone on Sept 22, 2012 shows a picture of a gun.
by Adam Carter 3:05 PM

***rather obsessed with guns don't you think? And this was after LB disappeared and before WM was shot. I know no one with pictures of guns on their phones and computers. :waitasec:

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 44s44 seconds ago
Now head shot of Millard. Calls it my old profile pic in a dating website http://passion.com . Introduces himself as Evan.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 20s20 seconds ago
Crown Moodie is done examination in chief of Falconer. Break now.

***rather obsessed with guns don't you think? And this was after LB disappeared and before WM was shot. I know no one with pictures of guns on their phones and computers. :waitasec:

Or obsessed with one​ gun

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 44s44 seconds ago
Now head shot of Millard. Calls it my old profile pic in a dating website http://passion.com . Introduces himself as Evan.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 20s20 seconds ago
Crown Moodie is done examination in chief of Falconer. Break now.

:thinking: Wow

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 3 Min.Vor 3 Minuten
Data on the file shows it was a data profile for http://passion.com . In it, the profile says, "Hi there, my name is Evan." #TimBosma

Am I completely off my rocker for doing a double take when I see Pilar and automatically think Pilay, Ravin. Yes....total and absolute supposition and has absolutely no grounding in fact. Just completely freaked me out that I thought that though!!!!!!

I automatically thought "Kevin Pillar". Go figure.

I find the holster purchase interesting. Outside of LE, the only other legitimate purpose for having a holster here in Canada is for use in IPSC/Black Badge training. I don't think DM belonged to any gun clubs IMO

I wonder when "Evan" had the time for passion.com? Did CN or the ex know about this? :floorlaugh:

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members