Bosma Murder Trial 03.02.16 - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Metadata for this photo shows taken with an iPhone near Millard residence on Maple Gate. Have latitude and longitude.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Next photo is of Walther .380 calibre hand gun. Taken at same time, same location.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s20 seconds ago
Another folder in Millard computer has video of Eliminator, Sept. 5, 2012 at 5:59 pm. At Millardair, according to embedded GPS coordinates.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
One photo shows part of a gun. It was taken with an iPhone near #Millard home in Feb 2012

According to the seller’s feedback, items purchased by profile user dellmillard include the Barsony Brown Leather Concealment Shoulder Holster Walther PP PPK PPKS 380 22 32 and the Barsony IWB Concealment Holster for S&W Bodyguard .380.

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...ade-ebay-purchases-from-u-s-holster-firm.html

Court now seeing photos of the ads that were posted on Kijiji and Autotrader for Bosma's truck that Falconer requested from police. "I wanted to know what to look for on the computers that I had," he says.
by Adam Carter 2:33 PM

One of the things the "Internet Evidence Finder" program does is look for specific urls on a computer and when web addresses were accessed.
by Adam Carter 2:34 PM

On May 4, 2013, temporary internet files on the "Dellen" Windows user account show a picture of Tim Bosma's truck was accessed. That's two days before Bosma disappeared.
by Adam Carter 2:35 PM

The file name number on part of the picture on the Millard computer is the same as the one posted on Bosma's Autotrader ad.
by Adam Carter 2:37 PM

If you have a gun, make sure to take pictures of it or no one will believe it! JMO

People love to take pics of their guns. My hobbies include watches and guitars and I belong to several forums on those subjects. You'd be amazed at the number of pics of watches and guns or guitars and guns. I'm convinced that if there were a baby forum, people would post pics of babies with guns.

Seeing screen grab of video: SUV with Eliminator behind it, in hangar. Small white fluffy flight and golden retriever in the shot.

Falconer requested screen grabs of #Bosma truck ads he requested from Kijiji and Autotrader.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
2 photos show what falconer says appears to be a handgun.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Those photos, data shows, were taken Valentine's Day '12 at 3:13 am. Falconer says GPS says they were taken near Millard's residence

Seeing screen grab of video: SUV with Eliminator behind it, in hangar. Small white fluffy flight and golden retriever in the shot.

Falconer requested screen grabs of #Bosma truck ads he requested from Kijiji and Autotrader.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
2 photos show what falconer says appears to be a handgun.

Those photos, data shows, were taken Valentine's Day '12 at 3:13 am. Falconer says GPS says they were taken near Millard's residence

Ugh. I really hope the juxtaposition in bold is a coincidence. If not, I'm done for the day.

Sorry, gotta stop you there. Let's not suggest that a woman should be 'shamed' with pictures in a situation like this.

If MM was a respectful young lady, you think investigators would have included those pics? The really do very little for the case against DM and MS.

I have no idea how MM acted with LE, but maybe if she was 100% truthful and cooperative, pics like that wouldn't have been entered in to evidence. What goes around usually comes around.

You're right, what goes around comes around. Exactly why I've always taught the kids to never post anything on the Internet that they don't want the whole world to see.

If MM was a respectful young lady, you think investigators would have included those pics? The really do very little for the case against DM and MS.

Yeah, we're not going to go there, as it will go too far off-topic very quickly. You can keep pushing this aspect if you want, but I wouldn't recommend it.

May 4 between 2:36 and 3:47 pm Millard computer accessed photo of #Bosma truck.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Falconer now showing internet browsing history.

Falconer says temp internet files on the computer show a photo of Tim Bosma's truck was accessed on May 4, 2013.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
On May 4, 2013, someone looked at ad for #TimBosma truck on Autotrader from Dellen #Millard computer

LE are not idiots and in 2015 would not include those photos as a means of shaming. It does not help their case to appear spiteful.
I'm sure there is a reason they were used.

On May 4, 2013, internet browsing history from the "Dellen" windows user account showed Google searches for "used dodge ram 3500 pickup, used dodge ram 2500 pickup," and "used cars, trucks & SUVs. There were also autotrader.ca searches for Dodge Ram trucks in Ancaster.
by Adam Carter 2:39 PM

The URL for Bosma's autotrader ad was accessed on May 4 from the "Dellen" windows user account, the report shows.
by Adam Carter 2:40 PM

On May 5 2013, the "Dellen" Windows user account searched for "used dodge" on Google. It also searched for "Dodge Ram" motor vehicles in Lindsay and Etobicoke.
by Adam Carter 2:42 PM

On May 5, browsing history from the "Dellen" account showed that a user created a member profile on a website. The email address Dell.Millard@hotmail.com was provided.
by Adam Carter 2:43 PM

Re: the bra pic. I've never seen the one she supposedly posted of herself but honestly it wouldn't shock me in the least if it's the same one. Or even a different one, for that matter. Many young people these days have ZERO shame when it comes to stuff like that. So, if she's been on FB posting pics like this of herself, and making them public, I seriously don't think she's going to give a single rip, if folks are seeing it in court.

She's in a bra for crying out loud, she's not naked. Are you saying the middle aged women in Sears catalogues in bras aren't respectful? They aren't using that picture just to shame her, so unless you have valid proof of that, please stop.

At same time searched for "used Dodge Ram 3500 pickup" and variations via Google and in Autotrader. 3:47 pm #Bosma Autotrader ad accessed.

browsing history also showed several google searches on May 4, 2013, incl. for "used Dodge Ram 3500 pickup"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 30s30 seconds ago
searches on Autotrader.ca was also made for Dodge Ram vehicles in Ancaster, North York, Kitchener and Etobicoke.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s51 seconds ago
One URL accessed was the autotrader ad for Tim Bosma's truck, he says.

We're now moving on to device number three that was examined. It's also a tower CPU found in Millard's home.
by Adam Carter 2:44 PM

This computer had Windows 7, the computer owner was registered as "Dellen," the Windows user account was registered as "Dellen," and there was no password needed to access it. The date and time was two minutes fast. It also had a firewall.
by Adam Carter 2:45 PM

When this computer is booted up, it automatically loads the Steam gaming account associated to the user "Say 10."
by Adam Carter 2:47 PM

That's the same phrase that was found on a photo of a hat on Smich's iPad backup.
by Adam Carter 2:48 PM

At same time searched for "used Dodge Ram 3500 pickup" and variations via Google and in Autotrader. 3:47 pm #Bosma Autotrader ad accessed.

browsing history also showed several google searches on May 4, 2013, incl. for "used Dodge Ram 3500 pickup"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 30s30 seconds ago
searches on Autotrader.ca was also made for Dodge Ram vehicles in Ancaster, North York, Kitchener and Etobicoke.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s51 seconds ago
One URL accessed was the autotrader ad for Tim Bosma's truck, he says.

I suspect the folks in the main office at kijiji will be rather delighted to hear this news be made public.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s57 seconds ago
May 5 between 9:39 and 10:01 pm shows creation of AutoTrader account. An email address of Dell.milard@hotmail.com (sic) was provided.

So he gives his email but makes a mistake in it? He just doesn't create a fake email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks