DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Jury in. Now cross exam by Pillay.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s29 seconds ago
Pillay asking about the forensic quality copy of data that police actually do examination on.

Pillay is done his cross. Smich's lawyer now cross examining. "You can't say it's a gun, can you?" Dungey asks about a slide that appears to show a gun. "It would be difficult for me to say with 100 per cent certainty it's a gun," he responds. Dungey says it's not in his expertise to make that call, as Falconer isn't a ballistics expert.
by Adam Carter 3:44 PM

***I assume this is the one from MS's Ipad that seems to show him with a gun. Is he suggesting it's the "pipe" that MWJ had in one of his pics?

Dungey done cross examining. Justice Goodman asking about a slide that has two different dates attributed to the same video.
by Adam Carter 3:46 PM

The jury is being excused for a few minutes so Falconer can track down the answer to a question about a date.
by Adam Carter 3:48 PM

Someone remind me, who's Matt Hagerman again? There are just too many people to keep straight...

I don't know who he is but his name showed up on a cell phone, when we heard about the phone evidence. I also ask: who's that exactly??

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 33s34 seconds ago
Pillay done. Now Dungey, for Smich. Asking about photo of hand with what appears to be gun. Falconer agrees he doesn't know if it's real.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s38 seconds ago
Justice Andrew Goodman has a question. Pulling up a photo he wants to ask about...

There is a thread about the eye photo and Steam account on this forum.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey now up, referring to that first gun photo we saw of a man holding what appears to be a gun, face partially visible in bckgrnd

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Dungey: you can't say if this is a gun...you have no idea if it's a real gun. Falconer agrees he can't say.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23s23 seconds ago
Judge has a Q for Falconer about a date discrepancy on a video screen grab that was shown.

It's the screen grab from the video with the yellow toolbox. There's a discrepancy in dates: Feb. 7 2009 or Feb. 7, 2011?

Falconer says it will take him 5-10 minutes to go into his files to check. Jury being excused.

It's of a woman w a toolbox in the background. DM filmed it, Falconer said. Slideshow of photos shows file name Feb 7, 2009 but (1/2)

The slide says embedded data showed it was filmed Feb 7, 2011. Falconer checking his files to clarify. Court stood down.

From DIR3N33D's Steam profile, if you go to one of the friend's profiles "Beta Cuck" and click on the little down arrow beside their name, you can view some of the other names they have used in the past. Beta Cuck has some... interesting ones.

***I assume this is the one from MS's Ipad that seems to show him with a gun. Is he suggesting it's the "pipe" that MWJ had in one of his pics?

I think that's where he's going with this. The pic with the pipe/bong MJW is pointing at his right eye.

The defence went this route in the Aaron Hernandez trial...real gun vs Airsoft gun in surveillance video. The jury wasn't swayed. I wonder if the crown will call in a Walther representative?

Dungey now up, referring to that first gun photo we saw of a man holding what appears to be a gun, face partially visible in bckgrnd

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Dungey: you can't say if this is a gun...you have no idea if it's a real gun. Falconer agrees he can't say.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23s23 seconds ago
Judge has a Q for Falconer about a date discrepancy on a video screen grab that was shown.

It's the screen grab from the video with the yellow toolbox. There's a discrepancy in dates: Feb. 7 2009 or Feb. 7, 2011?
Wow- Justice G is sharp. Amazing he noticed something that neither of the D's questioned.

Jury now being recalled.
by Adam Carter 3:53 PM

Falconer says it's a "typographical error in the presentation." The screen grab taken from the video with the toolbox is from Feb. 7, 2009 and not 2011.
by Adam Carter 3:56 PM

The defence went this route in the Aaron Hernandez trial...real gun vs Airsoft gun in surveillance video. The jury wasn't swayed. I wonder if the crown will call in a Walther representative?

I think the issue is that one picture was found on MS's Ipad and the others are attributed to DM. Do the guns look different? And does the one on the Ipad look as fake as this?

2ywctbl.png

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Matthew-Ward-Jackson.png

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 54s54 seconds ago
The video was shot 2009, not 2011. About to start next witness

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Jury is back. Falconer says it was a typo. Date should be Feb. 7, 2009. #Bosma witness is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou