Bosma Murder Trial 03.02.16 - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying it's a replica because I don't believe it is a replica, but how can you tell to a certainty, based solely on that photograph, that that is a real, functioning Walther PPK? Like I said, I believe it probably is, based on the evidence so far...but that photo alone doesn't prove that IMO

http://www.airsoft-project.com/review/walther-ppk-maruzen.html

Well it doesn't appear to be a Maruzen replica, which pretends to be the made in Germany version and uses the term "Licenced Trademark of" and is made of plastic so doesn't show patina on the bluing.

The "Black Metal" replica version isn't blued and isn't marked "Under Licence of". It doesn't look like the one in DM's picture.

I'd like to know if DM thinks he's sitting in his private hangar? I find his behaviour so obnoxious! I don't want any lectures here, because I don't condone violence of any form, but when the two of them resign themselves to the fact that they're going to be found guilty, I wouldn't cry in my cereal if MS nicked DM with his knuckles... MOO

"As the photos of Meneses were shown, Millard, who shares a table with Smich, looked over smirking at Smich. Smich, if he noticed, did not respond, instead looking straight ahead, as he usually does throughout the trial."

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...ter-found-in-the-home-of-bosma-murder-suspect

Wow. Can you imagine if MS was *that* immature that he looked over at DM each time DM was shown to do or say or have something smirkable? Like his stupidity? I can't get over DM's immaturity. Wow!

Lol....CN was studying Psychology? Maybe she was going to be DM'S personal Psychiatrist??
<rsbm>

Susan ClairmontVerified account &#8207;@susanclairmont 4h4 hours ago
Looks like Noudga was taking human physiology.

And nice that they were hanging out in the Master Bedroom- presumably the same bedroom where WM was found dead. How romantic is that!

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 4h4 hours ago
Now seeing master bedroom of Millard house. Laptop found. Owner registered as Pilar, user as Rubix.

https://twitter.com/susanclairmont

I'm realizing that I really know nothing, absolutely nothing about guns and gangsters.....I'm sorry I can't contribute in a more meaningful way about these things! Yikes!

I wonder if the Pilar laptop was stolen? JMO

Was this a typo in the year, or are there additional computers covering from May 2012 to May 2013 when DM was arrested?

In order to try to prove ownership or control of the computer, Falconer said that of the 123 top-level storage folders on that tower computer, 79 of them contained at least one picture of Millard, legal documents associated with Millard, or with close friends and family over a period from 2005 until May, 2012.

I wonder if the Pilar laptop was stolen? JMO

Reached end of the thread thinking the same thing, then saw your post. The naming scheme on that one is certainly "odd man out", the rest have obvious names.

I knew someone named Pilar. I don't think she would use that name but that's JMO.

Also I noticed the Madeleine Burns Interiors info from today's testimony (invoice?)

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 30s31 seconds ago
Porto file names include: shrooms; juiced; off-roading; Michalski camera; boat trip; jeep accident; bad hair; ferret; Berlin; blunt fiction.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 40s41 seconds ago
More photo files: Croatia/Greece; concert...

BBM - what are the chances the "boat trip" is the one we've read about with multiple girls and blood on the Manitoulin yacht? IIRC that trip was scheduled for 10 days but was cut short and was in late August/early September 2011.

The picture of a girl wearing a black mask, looks to me like it could be CN. IMO

I agree. And those purple walls are familiar to me from some early sleuthing. Have they released any photos yet of DM's basement? I think that might be the location the photo was taken.

Hate to get back on the controversial topic of the MM push-up bra photos, but my first thought was both DM and MS would have access to all the evidence during discovery, including those photos, correct? Would they be able to have it in their cell? *shudder*

[video=twitter;705180924573577216]https://twitter.com/AnnB03/status/705180924573577216[/video]

Also I noticed the Madeleine Burns Interiors info from today's testimony (invoice?)

Yes. I guess neither she nor Villada Homes ever needed to advertise their services online. Perhaps they both only needed one client? ;)

MOO

I'm going to disagree with this. If I put any girl's name in the Urban Dictionary, something comes up. I'm not thinking that Pilar is supposed to mean CN. JMO

Yes. I guess neither she nor Villada Homes ever needed to advertise their services online. Perhaps they both only needed one client? ;)

MOO
:giggle:Isn't it amazing that no one in this circle had a business website? Legit businesses in 2013 without a website? IIRC, even the IT Guy and bookkeeper wife didn't have a website for their business. And to think you have an IT guy hanging around yet I've yet to hear of one single device that's been password protected! It's like all of these people are living on another planet-or twilight zone-or some strange place that defies logic. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader