Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 31s31 seconds ago
Now seeing sexy selfies of girl who appears to be Meneses in push-up bra.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s23 seconds ago
Some photos were found on both the iPad and backup. Others were found only in that Jan 20 backup--not on physical iPad.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 35s36 seconds ago
Sorry, to clarify, the backup of the iPad ("Mark's iPad") occurred on Jan 20, 2013

Now seeing photos of a man wearing a hat that says "Say10" on it. Those photos are only on the backup -- they weren't on the iPad.
by Adam Carter 12:39 PM

There's also a photo of someone holding what appears to be a handgun, taken on August 3, 2012. That photo was also only on the backup.
by Adam Carter 12:41 PM

We're now focusing on the photo of a man holding a gun. The metadata in the image shows it was taken with an iPad 2 on Aug. 3, 2012 at 1:04 p.m.
by Adam Carter 12:43 PM

You can see a little bit of the man's face, and a freckle on on finger holding the gun.
by Adam Carter 12:44 PM

That photo was found on the iPad backup.
by Adam Carter 12:44 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Also photos of dog, Meneses with bottle of Heineken beer.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 44s45 seconds ago
Photos of back of man's head, wearing ball cap saying Say 10. Were on backup, but no longer on iPad. Same with more pics of Meneses & dog.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Now photo Aug. 3, 2012 of hand holding hand gun. Only available on backup. More sexy pics of Meneses. Photo of Smich with drink can.

Now seeing photos of a man wearing a hat that says "Say10" on it. Those photos are only on the backup -- they weren't on the iPad.
by Adam Carter 12:39 PM

I believe there is a company called SAY-10 that sells vinyl records, skateboards and some clothing-- possibly where he bought the cap.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 23s23 seconds ago
More pics of dog, Menese. Pics of Smich carrying a briefcase of some sort.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Seeing a photo of what Falconer says appears to be a handgun in a hand. Taken Aug. 3, 2012. That one was only found on the backup

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 53s54 seconds ago
Photos of Smich's gf, taken Aug. 17, 2012, were found on both the backup and the physical iPad.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Smich iPad & backup included lots of photos of Marlena Meneses (his girlfriend), a hat with "say 10" and a handgun.

I feel bad for all of DM's and MS's friends, whose names get pulled into the public spotlight, leading to people snooping on them, harassing them, etc.
I don't- they say you're the sum of your five closest friends. IMO, there's a reason why they were friends. MOO

Moral of the story: if you've done any backups to PC the pics you've deleted from device are still accessible

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 54s55 seconds ago
Expert points out that the hand in the photo of the gun has a distinctive freckle.

Seeing close up of hand with gun photo. Taken Aug. 3, 2012, 1:04 pm on ipad2. Freckle on index finger. Can see partial view of man's face.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 30s30 seconds ago
This photo found only on Mark's iPad backup. Man seems to have slight moustache. Other photos of Smich show slight moustache.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Seeing a rotated and zoomed in version of handgun photo. Can see a freckle or mole on one finger. Can see part of a face.

I don't- they say you're the sum of your five closest friends. IMO, there's a reason why they were friends. MOO

I do only IF they've dumped the old life and are now living like decent, respectable members of society. Young people make some really stupid choices sometimes but they're to be commended when they stop making those choices and turn their lives around.

Falconer says there appears to be similar facial hair and clothing worn by the man seen in other photos on the iPad and the photo of the man holding the gun.
by Adam Carter 12:46 PM

Now seeing a photo of a man holding a can of Rockstar. Falconer says he included it to show a similar marking/mole on a finger as also seen in the photo holding the gun.
by Adam Carter 12:48 PM

Now we're back at looking at the computer proper that the iPad backup was found on. The name of the top level storage folder was "Dellshard."
by Adam Carter 12:49 PM

Of the 123 top level storage folders on the computer, 79 of them contained at least one picture of Dellen Millard, legal documents associated to Dellen Millard, or close family and friends of Dellen Millard, the report reads.
by Adam Carter 12:51 PM

Mot photos had been taken with phones or digital cameras. Some appeared to be were downloaded from the internet.
by Adam Carter 12:51 PM

The photos were taken over a period from Nov. 2005 to May 2013.
by Adam Carter 12:52 PM

Videos were also included.

Now taking lunch break. Back at 2:10 p.m.

I think the serial number of that iPad may prove to be VERY important. If it actually does belong to LB's friend - I suspect there will be evidence of that, on the device itself.

Just a feeling.

Falconer identifying similarities between Smich and gun holder...Smich holding drink can, can see a mark on his finger similar to gun photo.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Falconer showing similarities btwn man in gun photo and other photos of Smich.

I don't know. It seems like DM was pretty good at charming people. Regardless, I'm not trying to judge anyone's character, I'm just saying they are entitled like everyone else to have their privacy respected and to not be harassed/exploited unduly by the public. <modsnip>

From AC's tweets: "The serial number of that iPad is DN6H6DPGDFJ1. Now the court is seeing a picture of the iPad seized from Smich's home in Oakville with the same serial number."

I am hoping this serial number matches the one that LB had been loaned from her former boyfriend, SL. Maybe I am grasping at straws, but there is hope IMO that the ipad found at MS's home could be one and the same.

All MOO.

I am a completely normal person (LMAO, in my opinion) and the thought of my personal information, pictures, texts, being shown in a courtroom and reported in the media actually makes me physically nauseous. And I have nothing weird or nothing to hide on there! Can you imagine with DM and MS must be feeling right now? Not that I care how they feel, but you know what I mean.

Interesting that he mentioned photos of a woman and man in July 2012. Could it be DM and LB?

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Storage folder named DellsHard/Pictures. 2005 to 2012 photos, Falconer says. "Thousands upon thousands of photos."

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 36s36 seconds ago
Folders contained photos of Millard, legal docs associated to Dellen Millard or close family or friends of Millard. Most pics taken by cell.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 42s42 seconds ago
Jury getting a lunch break now. Back at 2:10.

I am a completely normal person (LMAO, in my opinion) and the thought of my personal information, pictures, texts, being shown in a courtroom and reported in the media actually makes me physically nauseous. And I have nothing weird or nothing to hide on there! Can you imagine with DM and MS must be feeling right now? Not that I care how they feel, but you know what I mean.

I guess we all need to realize that that is the reality of living in the age of technology. If you have any internet footprint, it's out there...for good....

I don't know. It seems like DM was pretty good at charming people. Regardless, I'm not trying to judge anyone's character, I'm just saying they are entitled like everyone else to have their privacy respected and to not be harassed/exploited unduly by the public. <modsnip>
I wasn't being insensitive to peoples privacy, but in all honesty, when DM was arrested, for most of them it just seemed like another day. Public profiles everywhere, instagram accounts and some continue to be very public. For example, this evidence today couldn't have come as a surprise to AM- yet there he is with a public profile? How about all of his friends who have now been exposed? It's hard to feel sorry for DM & MS's top tier friends-their friends and families- yes, I have all the sympathy in the world for them. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biph