Bosma Murder Trial 03.03.16 - Day 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is really bothering me and I can't figure out the answer.

On the 9th when LE visited the hanger "to have a look around", one of the officers testified that as soon as they left, they had DM put on surveillance.

If that was the case, then they would have tailed DM that day when he went to pick up CN, move the Eliminator into the woods, and drop the trailer off at his mothers.

Yet, it was the dirt-bike guy who alerted the LE to the Eliminator in the woods, and a neighbour of MBs who alerted the police to the trailer (from what I can remember).

How could he have been under surveillance, yet the LE did not know of these things?

This has likely already been pointed out....but Det Paul Hamilton and John Tselpaksis (from Day 3 testimony) visited DM at the hangar on the 10th and then put him under surveillance...he was arrested later that evening . The moving of the eliminator with CN happened late on the 9th and into the early AM hours on the 10th, before he was under surveillance. IMO.

Do you have a link/photo to show that hydro was dismantled by chance, please and TIA. I did find this photo, and you can see a hydro line leading to the barn. Obviously it doesn't mean there was hydro though. I wonder who would have dismantled it and why? DM being frugal...again? ;)

It seemed to make sense to me, being as they were at the barn already to hitch up the incinerator from the barn. They could see or hear vehicles coming up or down the highway and duck out of site should a vehicle pass by. I doubt anyone would think much or maybe notice a truck parked there in the dark corner outside the barn, of course unless they were very familiar with the property. And on a Monday night around midnight, I doubt there would be many travellers out and about. JMO.
attachment.php

I clearly recall seeing the housing for the meter only--it was without its protective glass dome and the guts had been stripped out and you could even see the severed wires to the meter. The hook ups and power lines from the barn to the road were all in tact. In rural Ontario farmers and rural residents pay for the connection of their buildings etc. to the grid. It is actually the property owner who pays for and retains the power lines, poles etc required to reach between their buildings etc and the hydro line at the edge of the road. It is possible that an illegal hook up could be done. DM was in Mexico...where illegal hook ups are frequently seen right out in the open...am sure DM would have easily taken note. IMHO
I will keep looking for the picture.

Do you remember when Smich had his first court appearance? I think it was reported that he had the appearance of a drug addict - coming down from a high. It's reported now that he has gained weight and appears healthier. Maybe he was an addict.

I remember that, and I remember thinking the same thing. But I don't remember DM looking like that at all. Is it possible that one is a drug addict and the other is not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hirundo