Bosma Murder Trial 03.09.16 - Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do understand this is a murder trial, right? I would think that clarity would be paramount. What is so difficult with asking "were these the 2 men in your driveway?". It was asked in that convoluted way for a reason. Can you tell me what that reason was, without insinuating that I am not smart enough to figure it out?

I haven't yet caught up on the remainder of today's thread, so I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed. I suspect that the Crown had reason for phrasing the question as they did, in that, had they posed the question "Do you see in this courtroom the two men who went with your husband on the test drive on May 6, 2013?", SB would have been subjected to an aggressive cross-examination by the Defence lawyers. IMO, the Crown simply didn't find this approach necessary to their case, and saved SB (and WD) from that unnecessary torture. For the record, I'm not a lawyer (nor have I played one on TV), but I do have a background in Law ~ I used to work for a smarmy defence lawyer and opted to change careers once my conscious got the better of me.

I am curious why they went into the hangar with flashlights and did not turn on the lights at first..but then at 3:45 AM they turn on the full hangar lights..

Adrenaline was probably quite worn off by then, and they got less paranoid and/or more careless.

These videos and stills today--I feel for the jury; as much as I would like to be sure, I have a hard time seeing what's going on in any of them. I have crap vision, though, and these screen grabs so far are tiny.

Edited to add: what's the reason for the obsession with MS's shoes? Is there an evidence angle I'm missing?

[h=1]Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Two men inside hangar night Bosma killed, burned | EXHIBIT #99 (part 37)[/h]
[video=youtube;zt_AvHl7vfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt_AvHl7vfU&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA&index=1[/video]

Thanks for that video matou. That makes it pretty clear to those of us who have been studying these two that it's them and Pedo IMO.

I am curious why they went into the hangar with flashlights and did not turn on the lights at first..but then at 3:45 AM they turn on the full hangar lights..
On drugs? Cocky?

Jmo

Just wanted to pop in to say our dinnertime discussion. Husband thinks crown has to prove who actually did the shooting. I don't know if that's the case but my opinion was, that whether or not MS or DM shot TB, they both likely lifted him into the incinerator because I don't believe one person can do that. So 2 people lifting a man and burning him is enough to say they both killed him. IMO

I believe the video showed them taking the truck into the hangar around that time. Perhaps since they had been there for a few hours with no airport security checks or issues, the incinerator had pretty much done it's job by that time and the truck was now safely hidden in the hangar, DM decided to switch on the lights to take a good look at his "prize".

I guess if airport security came around at that point to check on the reason for the lights being on in the hangar he could say he was getting an early start to his very busy "business" day?

MOO

[h=1]Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Two men inside hangar night Bosma killed, burned | EXHIBIT #99 (part 37)[/h]
[video=youtube;zt_AvHl7vfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt_AvHl7vfU&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA&index=1[/video]

One on right wearing the man purse.

This is how poor my visual acuity is--I don't even see the dog you guys are talking about. Even on the bigger version. Good thing I'm not on the jury. Someone help me out and tell me what quadrant I'm looking in for the dog?

That said, I wonder if the interlacing (horizontal lines, especially on what is probably Millard) are in the original video, or if they are an artifact of a journalist taking a picture of a live video display with his phone. (Meaning, hopefully the jury is getting a clearer view than we are.)

I'd still like to know where that poor dog was all evening until it is seen in that hangar video. And where one or both of them went in the SUV from 12:42am to 1:12am before they returned, entered the hangar and then lit up the incinerator. There is no phone activity for either of them from 12:12am to 5:55am that morning.

This is how poor my visual acuity is--I don't even see the dog you guys are talking about. Even on the bigger version. Good thing I'm not on the jury. Someone help me out and tell me what quadrant I'm looking in for the dog?

That said, I wonder if the interlacing (horizontal lines, especially on what is probably Millard) are in the original video, or if they are an artifact of a journalist taking a picture of a live video display with his phone. (Meaning, hopefully the jury is getting a clearer view than we are.)

Dog is in the video posted. He comes in at the end. Looks like Pedo.

Just wondering, wouldn't they have blood on them or is this post-changing clothes, or did they hold the tarp up before shooting or dragging the body? With all the blood spilling around...

[video]https://www.facebook.com/cbchamilton/videos/1006052976147508/[/video]

[video]https://www.facebook.com/cbchamilton/videos/1006052976147508/[/video]

Ugh. If anything the extremely low-quality video makes it even more unsettling when you know what's going on.

(It's obvious to me, even with my impaired vision, that the truck is towing the incinerator. You can see the weird silhouette. But I really don't envy the jury making a judgement call on the flame and what is almost certainly someone opening the bottom door of the incinerator and looking inside. We know what it is, but objectively it could be anything.)

DM's body language on the surveillance video sure is casual. It's impossible to tell with MS, since he wears clothes that are three sizes too big for him.

look at 21 to 23

Just wondering, wouldn't they have blood on them or is this post-changing clothes, or did they hold the tarp up before shooting or dragging the body? With all the blood spilling around...

I was just watching the video again and trying to remember what SB said DM was wearing. I don't think she said he was wearing a long shirt like it appears that he is in the video? And MS? I know they said he had a hoodie on so was it his usual extremely long one? And did he take it off at the farm or something? Because it looks like he may be wearing the same clothes. So possibly no blood on him? I saw clothing in the Yukon from the day DM was pulled over so I'd imagine he had something in there to change into.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member