Bosma Murder Trial 03.09.16 - Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking opening the hatch disrupts the efficiency of the incinerator and that is probably when the flame shoots out the top. So basically when they are checking on (hate to say it) progress, the flames shoot out as more air is introduced to the chamber. MOO

Oh how I wish they'd have lost an eyebrow or two.. :seeya:

The cross-examination of the video expert left me feeling weary today, but thanks to the great observations here tonight by matou and OntarioMom, in particular, I am ending my day on a more hopeful note. Thank you!!

Goodnight all. Try to sleep well and get replenished for another day of testimony. Soon we will have the March break and I don't know about all of you, but I'm sure I will need it. :)

All MOO.

I'm thinking it was to pick up propane. I wonder if we'll see any surveillance at gas stations.. or witnesses.
I believe the incinerator had a quite big propane tank with it mounted on the trailer. It was most probably filled prior to the events of May 06.
MOO

DM walks with confidence. He knows his hangar. They both had gloves on. This seems somewhat organized IMO

DM shines his flashlight over all the dark corners as he walks in. I think MS waits so DM can walk ahead, then looks back for the dog.

The video guy finished today? They have video of trucks and/or trailers moving in and out of the hangar. Where's the video from inside the hangar while that's going on. They don't have video of the truck being put inside the trailer? The lights were on inside the hangar at that point. There must be more video.

I believe the incinerator had a quite big propane tank with it mounted on the trailer. It was most probably filled prior to the events of May 06.
MOO

Yes, it's hard to find a place that actually fills propane anymore but I think it would be almost impossible to find one at 12:30am.

MOO

I wonder who will take the stand Thursday afternoon.....leaving their testimony on the minds of the jury for March Break. Any guesses?

can't wait for ss and cn to take the stand...their testimonies will no doubt really ratchet things up.

Yes, it's hard to find a place that actually fills propane anymore but I think it would be almost impossible to find one at 12:30am.

MOO

Rymal and Upper Gage, right in behind Freshco. It's been there for years. I used to live near there and walked past it every day.

I think the IT guy is next. I'd love for it to be MM or CN or SS, but I would think that the Crown would want that to be fresh in their mind before the defence starts.

DM shines his flashlight over all the dark corners as he walks in. I think MS waits so DM can walk ahead, then looks back for the dog.

Another minor observation, as MS turns to the left, does his baggy sweater shows what appears to be a front pocket?

The video guy finished today? They have video of trucks and/or trailers moving in and out of the hangar. Where's the video from inside the hangar while that's going on. They don't have video of the truck being put inside the trailer? The lights were on inside the hangar at that point. There must be more video.

Only two cameras at the hangar were connected to the surveillance system. One was outside the hangar and had been turned to face the wall. The other was the one that we do see, which appears to be at at doorway at the north end of the building and the panoramic setting was off and the camera was only taking a still shot of that one area.

So there is nothing of significance from either inside or outside the hangar that was on the DVR found in CN's closest. With the exception of the small bit that we are seeing of DM and MS entering the hangar with Pedo following them. And the time stamp on that one is also way off.

After seeing the website that was up for MillardAir and the condition of the security system, I don't think I'd be hiring Charlie the IT guy for anything. Come to think of it, I don't think I'd hire his wife to do my bookkeeping either. ;)

MOO

this is all so very messed up......I cant understand why

Rymal and Upper Gage, right in behind Freshco. It's been there for years. I used to live near there and walked past it every day.

Is this a gas station? They would have an employee licensed to fill propane working at 12:30am?

Is this a gas station? They would have an employee licensed to fill propane working at 12:30am?

It's an all night gasbar/store. Pioneer. The propane tank is right in behind Freshco with the pump in front of it.

The truck left for about 30 minutes. Were we told what direction? Seems to me he said it left and came back, but offered no other details.

It is 9 minutes from the hangar to the Tim Horton's in Preston. 8 minutes to the one on King St. in Kitchener. Just random info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3