Bosma Murder Trial 03.09.16 - Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two cameras at the hangar were connected to the surveillance system. One was outside the hangar and had been turned to face the wall. The other was the one that we do see, which appears to be at at doorway at the north end of the building and the panoramic setting was off and the camera was only taking a still shot of that one area.

So there is nothing of significance from either inside or outside the hangar that was on the DVR found in CN's closest. With the exception of the small bit that we are seeing of DM and MS entering the hangar with Pedo following them. And the time stamp on that one is also way off.

After seeing the website that was up for MillardAir and the condition of the security system, I don't think I'd be hiring Charlie the IT guy for anything. Come to think of it, I don't think I'd hire his wife to do my bookkeeping either. ;)

MOO

Is it possible that DM purposely distorted time (prior) and filmed himself in the video to perhaps show evidence that he was at his hanger on May 6th around the time Tim went on the test drive with two fellows. This would also explain why he didn't destroy the DVR.

It's an all night gasbar/store. Pioneer. The propane tank is right in behind Freshco with the pump in front of it.

This propane fill station does close, even when the gas bar is still open. I kno b/c I tried to fill a motorhome up there and I was told to come back when it opened the next day.

but that's a fair distance from the bosmas, and even further to the hanger of course. Propane fill stations are more common then some here may think.

This propane fill station does close, even when the gas bar is still open. I kno b/c I tried to fill a motorhome up there and I was told to come back when it opened the next day.

Do you recall the hours the propane filling station was open?

It's an all night gasbar/store. Pioneer. The propane tank is right in behind Freshco with the pump in front of it.

Yes but not just anyone can pump propane. You have to have a license for it. I'm not sure gas stations are going to be employing people overnight with that kind of expertise. Isn't it usually just an attendant to take payments? They wouldn't be able to leave the cash to fill a propane tank IMO.

MOO

that's a fair distance from the bosmas, and even further to the hanger of course.

Rymal road is pretty dead traffic wise after 9 pm at night. My boyfriend and I would drive out to Ancaster on occasion along Rymal. I lived just east of Rymal and Upper Gage and it took us no time at all to get to Ancaster.

Rymal road is pretty dead traffic wise after 9 pm at night. My boyfriend and I would drive out to Ancaster on occasion along Rymal. I lived just east of Rymal and Upper Gage and it took us no time at all to get to Ancaster.

We're looking for something close to the hangar in Breslau. The SUV was gone for 30 minutes from 12:42am to 1:12am. After it returned, at 1:33am DM and MS were seen on the video inside the hangar and at 1:44am the incinerator was lit.

So wherever it went, it was no more than 10-15 minutes out from the hangar and then back again, depending on how long it was at it's destination. Still not sure if one or both of them were in the SUV at this time.

MOO

ETA: The idea of going for propane is good. Just trying to figure out if there is somewhere they could have done this at that time of the morning.

Is it possible that DM purposely distorted time (prior) and filmed himself in the video to perhaps show evidence that he was at his hanger on May 6th around the time Tim went on the test drive with two fellows. This would also explain why he didn't destroy the DVR.

The time stamp shows 05/07/2013 at 06:11:32 so I don't think this would help him in that regard. It still shows him at the hangar early morning of May 7th.

MOO

I am thinking opening the hatch disrupts the efficiency of the incinerator and that is probably when the flame shoots out the top. So basically when they are checking on (hate to say it) progress, the flames shoot out as more air is introduced to the chamber. MOO

I think you misinterpreted my thought. I don't mean when they were checking it, I am talking when the first flame was seen. I think it is when the incinerator was ignited, and something made a plume. Again, MOO.

ETA: The idea of going for propane is good. Just trying to figure out if there is somewhere they could have done this at that time of the morning.

Personally, I think they had the propane there and all ready to go. They probably went off for coffee/food before lighting the incinerator.

can't wait for ss and cn to take the stand...their testimonies will no doubt really ratchet things up.

Not expecting much from either of them to tell you the truth. I think SS will be as vague as his FIL AJ was about his knowledge of anything and I think we're only going to hear from CN what we've already seen on video and heard in the opening statement.

MOO

The truck left for about 30 minutes. Were we told what direction? Seems to me he said it left and came back, but offered no other details.

It is 9 minutes from the hangar to the Tim Horton's in Preston. 8 minutes to the one on King St. in Kitchener. Just random info.

There is a Tim Horton's even closer, at the corner of Lackner and Victoria in Kitchener.

Personally, I think they had the propane there and all ready to go. They probably went off for coffee/food before lighting the incinerator.

I thought maybe coffee/food too. Not sure where in the hangar they are in that video and whether they had already entered in another area and had put down coffee and/or food before being seen in that area of the building. Otherwise I guess I would be expecting to see them carrying a cup of coffee or something. But since they both appear to be wearing gloves, it looks like they're getting ready to do something other than have coffee/food.

MOO

Regarding the thoughts of them leaving for propane...
I'm uncertain on how strict refill stations are in that area but MOST in my are will NOT allow the transport of a propane cylinder within an enclosed vehicle.
This goes along with the T.S.S.A
Propane tanks must be transported in an open vehicle (i.e.*pick up truck) and must not be transported in an enclosed vehicle.

(As per Section 6.6 CAN/CSA-B149.2-05 Propane Storage and Handling Code adopted under*O. Reg. 223/01*made under the*Technical Standards and Safety Act, 2000*)

Dog is in the video posted. He comes in at the end. Looks like Pedo.
It also looks like the dog in the pictures with MS and MM too I'm not sure if that's their dog or Pedo? It looks like MS turns and calls the dog too and the dog comes running IMO

ETA Saw that Satchie already pointed that out :)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Not expecting much from either of them to tell you the truth. I think SS will be as vague as his FIL AJ was about his knowledge of anything and I think we're only going to hear from CN what we've already seen on video and heard in the opening statement.

MOO

thanks...can you kindly send me a link on what she is saying on video, please?

also i wonder what their lives are like right now: do they--SS, MM and CN--hide from the public, fear for their safety, carry their heads in shame?
being associated with DM and MS must in some way must diminish their psyches, their self esteem...must be like a constant shadow over them. no thanks.

I HOPE the Crown knows about that. That is pretty good evidence.

Since the evidence has been released, that means that the witness is off the stand and the Crown does not have the opportunity to recross and point that out. I noticed it too, as did many others here following the case I'm sure, so I would hope that there is someone on the jury who caught it as well. If not, it should be very easy for them to discount that truck during deliberations just by researching timeline information. The time of arrival at TB's home is pretty basic information that they should have no problem finding.

MOO

Since the evidence has been released, that means that the witness is off the stand and the Crown does not have the opportunity to recross and point that out.

I never knew that. I so need to go to law school!

thanks...can you kindly send me a link on what she is saying on video, please?

also i wonder what their lives are like right now: do they--SS, MM and CN--hide from the public, fear for their safety, carry their heads in shame?
being associated with DM and MS must in some way must diminish their psyches, their self esteem...must be like a constant shadow over them. no thanks.

She hasn't said anything on video. There is video of DM taking the trailer with TB's truck in it to his mother's home on the evening of May 9th. Most likely CN will just verify that she was with him that evening and that they did everything that the Crown has already said they did in the opening statement.

I don't think any of them are hiding from the public or fear for their safety. I don't think there is a threat to any of them. CN is currently on house arrest while out on bail so probably she is the only one who has not been able to move forward from this. I have no idea how they are handling this mentally.

MOO

She hasn't said anything on video. There is video of DM taking the trailer with TB's truck in it to his mother's home on the evening of May 9th. Most likely CN will just verify that she was with him that evening and that they did everything that the Crown has already said they did in the opening statement.

I don't think any of them are hiding from the public or fear for their safety. I don't think there is a threat to any of them. CN is currently on house arrest while out on bail so probably she is the only one who has not been able to move forward from this. I have no idea how they are handling this mentally.

MOO

I have this sinking feeling that CN is going to be a hostile witness for the Crown.

I have this sinking feeling that CN is going to be a hostile witness for the Crown.
yes....one wonders if she still has loving feelings for him...there are plenty of sick and twisted women attracted to psychopathic killers who are doing time behind bars....scott peterson...the menendez brothers...richard ramirez (the night stalker), to name a few...all have received numerous proposals and fan mail from gals on the outside. seriously bent...you can't make this ***** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse