Bosma Murder Trial 03.09.16 - Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching the video again and trying to remember what SB said DM was wearing. I don't think she said he was wearing a long shirt like it appears that he is in the video? And MS? I know they said he had a hoodie on so was it his usual extremely long one? And did he take it off at the farm or something? Because it looks like he may be wearing the same clothes. So possibly no blood on him? I saw clothing in the Yukon from the day DM was pulled over so I'd imagine he had something in there to change into.

MOO

IIFC SB said MS was wearing a red hoodie with the hood up. I was thinking the same thing - they must have changed clothes. There is no way the could have put TB in the incinerator without getting blood on them. From personal experience, calving cows, red and orange are the best colours to wear to hide blood stains - if you're planning on wearing the clothes again. :(
I believe SB said DM was wearing an orange t-shirt ?? long sleeved. MOO

I'd still like to know where that poor dog was all evening until it is seen in that hangar video. And where one or both of them went in the SUV from 12:42am to 1:12am before they returned, entered the hangar and then lit up the incinerator. There is no phone activity for either of them from 12:12am to 5:55am that morning.

Just enough time to drive back to the farm for something they forgot?

I was just watching the video again and trying to remember what SB said DM was wearing. I don't think she said he was wearing a long shirt like it appears that he is in the video? And MS? I know they said he had a hoodie on so was it his usual extremely long one? And did he take it off at the farm or something? Because it looks like he may be wearing the same clothes. So possibly no blood on him? I saw clothing in the Yukon from the day DM was pulled over so I'd imagine he had something in there to change into.

MOO

I was just re-reading the early threads with SB and WDB's testimony. WBD said MS (or the shorter guy) had on a red hoodie with its hood pulled tight obscuring his full face.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rial-02-01-16-Day-1-Opening-Statements/page18

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 4m4 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Second man, Sharlene Bosma, describes as shorter than cellphone guy, blue jeans, large red hooded sweater, didn't make eye contact #TimBosma
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Cell phone guy was tall, over 6 feet. Brown hair clean cut. Blue jeans, orange shirt.

Red hoodie guy was shorter. Kept his hands in pocket
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
I see Yendys posted on this too. :) Thanks.

All MOO.

Ugh. If anything the extremely low-quality video makes it even more unsettling when you know what's going on.

(It's obvious to me, even with my impaired vision, that the truck is towing the incinerator. You can see the weird silhouette. But I really don't envy the jury making a judgement call on the flame and what is almost certainly someone opening the bottom door of the incinerator and looking inside. We know what it is, but objectively it could be anything.)

DM's body language on the surveillance video sure is casual. It's impossible to tell with MS, since he wears clothes that are three sizes too big for him.

BBM - I agree. DM looks confident and cool. MS on the other hand appears tentative, and is looking around (looked all the way to the right, then all the way to the left, and then he even looked back outside before walking off screen). Was he looking for something? Paranoid?

BBM - I agree. DM looks confident and cool. MS on the other hand appears tentative, and is looking around (looked all the way to the right, then all the way to the left, and then he even looked back outside before walking off screen). Was he looking for something? Paranoid?

I agree. I think MS seemed to be acting more wary inside the hangar than DM, and I think he was looking back at the dog who followed them in moments later, IMO.

All MOO.

Just now catching up after needing to get away from this for today :( The testimony and evidence presented upset me more than I expected.

In any case, the video of the 2 in the hangar with the dog... no question in my mind, it's them. DM carrying a flashlight, with his murse resting on his left hip and walking with that duck-foot gait. MS in his baggy hoodie, no glasses (it appears that way from the still shot but in the video he turns his head and you can clearly see he's not wearing glasses), baggy jeans and looking around. They both give the impression they're looking for something specific in the hangar. (or, MS is worried they're being watched? Dunno, he looks sketchy.)

I don't know if the jury is brought in after DM and MS are already seated, or excused before the accused are, but it would be a shame if they didn't have the opportunity to watch the way he walks with that specific gait. Sort of lurch-like, with his feet pointing outward as he walks. Exactly like the man in the hangar video, carrying the murse.

moo

Just a guess but the crown may be working with MM right now on prepping her for her testimony.

Her Facebook page has been at least partially public all this time and then suddenly today, she is now on Facebook under a pseudonym with that page locked down tight.

Since her name has been plastered in the media, I am sure she had to hide from the internet trolls attacking her. I was surprised to find her FB page open for all to see when her name was first released.

They are both wearing black gloves in the video.

I think both DM and MS could also be identified, in the video matou posted, by their unique gaits, especially DM, IMO. One's gait is quite particular to each individual, but even without that observation, it looks to me like both accused in that hangar video.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/gazette/vol76no3/expert-eng.htm

ALL MOO.

Good point. DM is rather duck footed.

I can't wrap my mind around how well they seemingly functioned after doing what they did to Tim.

DM walks with confidence. He knows his hangar. They both had gloves on. This seems somewhat organized IMO

I so had to re-watch to see the black gloves, but totally see them now!
I am also wondering, if they used an accelerant, the plume at the "ignition" could be the clothing...typing that makes me creeped out even more from seeing the videos. :moo:

I also wanted to point out defense grasping at a particular straw today. It was mentioned about a vehicle passing by the Super Sucker at 9:05 that "could" have been the Bosma truck.

NO, no it could not have been. At 9:05 the Bate phone was calling Tim's phone and DM and MS were walking down Tim's driveway. The truck was still parked at Tim's house, at that time.

You're right. Great catch!

Something I've wondered about -- those kinds of gloves come in different sizes. I assume DM's hands are much bigger than CN's and maybe MS's. I am curious if the gloves found were all the same size.

I also wanted to point out defense grasping at a particular straw today. It was mentioned about a vehicle passing by the Super Sucker at 9:05 that "could" have been the Bosma truck.

NO, no it could not have been. At 9:05 the Bate phone was calling Tim's phone and DM and MS were walking down Tim's driveway. The truck was still parked at Tim's house, at that time.

I hope the Crown picks up on that very astute observation of yours! I'm impressed. :)

All MOO.

Busted! Deliberately angled camera away week before. They knew they were going to be bringing a stolen truck back to the hangar. And perhaps the incinerator also. Premeditation. Unfortunately the videos are dark and grainy but I don't see that causing unreasonable doubt in the jurors minds. The video inside the hangar identifies MS and DM (with his man purse) and Pedo, DM's dog.

Everything... all the evidence, timeline, VS, is lining up quite nicely, regardless of the surveillance videos times being out. This is not uncommon for many surveillance systems due to power failures and DLST. Many owners don't think to change the times. They figure as long as the system is recording, that's all that matters and all they care about.

Each day just brings about more evidence to solidify convictions of the two perps, one day closer to justice. MOO.

Such heartbreak for the Bosma family and loved ones as they sit through this living nightmare. Justice is coming.

#Millard hangar security cameras were repositioned Apr 29, 2013... About a week prior. Outside camera was turned to face wall. #Bosma

Just 4 days prior to the 1st call about a truck, he first tried to call TB on may 4th, IIRC

I so had to re-watch to see the black gloves, but totally see them now!
I am also wondering, if they used an accelerant, the plume at the "ignition" could be the clothing...typing that makes me creeped out even more from seeing the videos. :moo:

I am thinking opening the hatch disrupts the efficiency of the incinerator and that is probably when the flame shoots out the top. So basically when they are checking on (hate to say it) progress, the flames shoot out as more air is introduced to the chamber. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo