Bosma Murder Trial 03.10.16 - Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they didn't listen to the news, or read news online....TB was the talk of the town. I don't believe for a minute that he didn't know of this case.

I remember when it first happened. I wasn't much of a news follower then but I do remember thinking I was getting sick of hearing about this Bosma guy and wished they would find him already. Now since I have gotten interested in the case I feel bad for thinking that way back then but there it is in all it's honesty.

I wonder who CN and DM were talking about in the letter, when DM was asking CN to talk to a certain person????

Perhaps that will be brought up when CN takes the witness stand.

My Mom said she just saw on CBC Vancouver that DM and MS will both be taking the stand.. I can't find anything online about it, but I'm looking!!

Nothing on Twitter about this in the last hour or so, at least not when searching the name Bosma.

Going to be crazy if so.

Re having the excavator, my point was it appears he had cleared about 100 feet of new road at the North end of the lot, where was he going and planning? I realize it may have been as simple as creating a playground for his jeeps, but with all that was going on (deception wise, funky stealth Yukon etc) I BET it was an escape route to further east on the Roseville road.

Possibly creating an access road to the drive shed the building permit was applied for. MOO

There seems to bee strong ties between DM and each of his associates, but not between associate and associate.

I was struck today how SH said MS was around DM 80% of the time, but SH still described MS as a sketchy scary stranger. How do you not get to know someone who is around all the time?

This doesn't surprise me at all. If SH had honest values he would just choose to stay away from someone he felt was sketchy. I've met many friends of friends who I see often through social circles that I just don't care for and do not speak to other than pleasantries.

Another voice chiming in with huge thanks for the timeline. It's been massively helpful for me to understand the days following May 6th. It's a really good thing I'm not a juror.

I think I'm glad for the break. I hope SB and Tim's family are doing lots of self-care during the break. My heart aches for them.

Still not a lot of info on MS. Wow, definitely a hanger-on, low life loser. A punk. He cleaned toilets for DM. I laughed and laughed when I heard that. Nothing more than a lackey.

DM was the Man! It was his show and I think MS's Defence is happy to let it play out that way.

MOO

Mar 10 2016 3:01 PM
Hussey says the excavator would have been around $15-$20K.

Mar 10 2016 3:03 PM
Not long after buying it, Milard "blew the engine," court hears.

I guess the excavator was for DM's first side business, which was pet burials. When that didn't work, he thought he'd try pet cremations.

Really? Really?? He actually said that to the witness? Does he not know how many Christians are connected to this case and how offensive using Jesus' name that way is to Christians? :facepalm:

Adding: Tim was a Christian. Sharlene is a Christian. The Bosma family and most of Tim & Sharlene's friends, are Christians. I just find this completely disgusting that this lawyer would say such a thing. UGH.

Was thinking the same. In some ways I think that could be contempt of court.

I think he is emphasizing the fact he had money to buy a new one. Business NOT in trouble. Why steal a truck and kill the owner. etc. MOO

Anyone thinking that the defense line of questioning is leading to a claim that Bosma provoked them somehow in the truck, and the murder was out of self-defense?

Anyone thinking that the defense line of questioning is leading to a claim that Bosma provoked them somehow in the truck, and the murder was out of self-defense?

No, not at all. I think this is leading to the jury thinking that DM is a psychopath. JMO

Still nothing on Twitter about DM/MS taking the stand (per second hand report of someone hearing it on CBC).

Still nothing on Twitter about DM/MS taking the stand (per second hand report of someone hearing it on CBC).

I just heard it too. Shannon Martin reporting for CBC National .. from the courthouse earlier today. Said the Crown will call the girlfriends, then rest their case. The defense plans to call DM and MS - the accused. I can't find the report online anywhere.

@ShannonMartinTV I can't tweet her, as I don't have twitter.

DM and MS are not taking the stand <modsnip> That's suicide.

<modsnip> just following up on something a websleuther reported that her Mom heard on CBC. Weirder things have certainly happened in this case. And remember that DM is going to be his OWN LAWYER in the murder of Laura Babcock.

Edit: voominvava, I can't tweet her either, my Twitter is my author pen name and I don't want any DM fans finding me. :) maybe someone else can?

I just heard it too. Shannon Martin reporting for CBC National .. from the courthouse earlier today. Said the Crown will call the girlfriends, then rest their case. The defense plans to call DM and MS - the accused. I can't find the report online anywhere.

@ShannonMartinTV I can't tweet her, as I don't have twitter.

what time was the tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member