Bosma Murder Trial 03.31.16 - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well it actually is a service if you google it..and there are businesses in Toronto. If you read the reviews on this one you can see that having it mobile would have actually been a good idea.

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/pets-at-peace-toronto-3?osq=Pet+Cremation+Services

another one states..they will pick the animal up and then do the creamation at their farm

We provide pet cremation services to the direct public. You can call us direct for assistance or you can ask for our service at your pet’s clinic. We have the cremation unit fitted onto our truck, but because of local regulations, we are unable to extend the services at your residential location. Therefore cremation will be carried out at our farm.

http://www.mobilepetcremation.com.sg/services.php

If DM's was legit he would have permits, etc. in place before spending money like that. Come on now.

If DM's was legit he would have permits, etc. in place before spending money like that. Come on now.

At the very least, you'd think he would have checked with his own uncle on whether or not there was need for such a service amongst veterinarians. Doesn't seem like he took the preliminary steps that a savvy business person would.

At the very least, you'd think he would have checked with his own uncle on whether or not there was need for such a service amongst veterinarians. Doesn't seem like he took the preliminary steps that a savvy business person would.

NS illustrated "typical Dell" by going over the $60k excavator stuck in the swamp with a blown engine within weeks of purchase situation. That, apparently, is the kind of thing DM regularly did. NS actually made DM look very impulsive to me.

I think that is a necessary ingredient for this crime: impulsivity, risk-taking behavior, and so on as profiled.

1. Trailers and a Bobcat were asked about (yesterday). JV's answer was the trailer (a specific one, apparently) wasn't big enough to carry it. A Bobcat was seen at one of DM's properties at some point, photographed (not sure if it was MSM or social media). Today we hear that SS was competent at modifying trailers. Interesting!

There is a bobcat in the 2009 version of 5 Maple Gate. Alongside it is a trailer holding a coffin-size wooden box (lol). Is that what you mean?

bobcat.JPG

They are sure proving he has no business acumen.

Mar 31 2016 3:48 PM
Sachak again attempting to illustrate Millard's wealth. "You told police he had more money than the average Joe ... he had more money than the average Shane Schlatman," Sachak says. "He's loaded, it what you told the police."

BBM
I found this comment by NS unnecessary.

Mar 31 2016 2:43 PM
"He figured if he could do it and make some money off it, he would," Sachak says. "What Dellen told you is he wants to make money, his uncle is a vet, the incinerator is for deceased animals ... and that he thinks his uncle needs it to get rid of deceased animals." "Not he thinks," Schlatman said.

Well, one could say the mob might pay money for cremating bodies too--probably a lot more money too.

:hilarious: Seriously, you're killing me.....this is a 'sea scatter' for my pet's ashes and they hire a boat out of the Port of Singapore !! No disrespect but I think I'll stick a little closer to home.

Note there are only 2 testimonials, each with different names, but showing the same photo of the sender?

Also, this service seems to be geared to the public, as opposed to veterinarian clients. I am thinking that someone, the employee of Millard Pet Cremation Services, would have to drive around all day to the various veterinarians across the GTA, pick up the deadstock, drive it way out to..... the farm at Ayr??.. and then go back to the various residents' homes to deliver the urns of those animals whose owners wished to have the ashes back. How this would be a viable business model is beyond me. My guess is that yes, DM may have thought it might be a lucrative business to provide a mobile incineration service for murderers wishing to forever dispose of their evidence, but I doubt if he ever had any intent whatsoever in providing the general public with individual pet cremation services. Sounds like it would be less costly for a pet owner to simply take their pet to their local vet to be disposed of. Methinks DM was going more after the big human type of animals. There would definitely be money in THAT (until he got caught at least!)

The Bobcat was a the farm. I remember seeing photos of it (social media I believe) also stuck in the mud/snow. It was moved from the farm - not sure if it was LE.
attachment.php

Attachments

• skid steer.jpg
    skid steer.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 137
"That's why he wanted it portable -- to put it in a truck and just go vet to vet to vet."

Ridiculous! Most vets want the remains sent away, and not set up outside the business. I know our vet is located in a strip mall.

For a 75 pound animal, wasn't it several hours to cremate in the Eliminator? How much to tow, and cremate using this business model?

SS got his fake story all wrong. Had he said farm to farm for dead animals, might have been more believable. But ya, is a rich guy going to spend his day doing that?

You can bring in a dog from Mexico. It needs only a rabies vaccination and a vet health check certificate. Often, if your pet is wearing a rabies tag, border security won't even ask any questions. They are more interested in the dog food. :/

Don't forget a mordida here and there will always make it happen as well ( in Mexico that is )

The Bobcat was a the farm. I remember seeing photos of it (social media I believe) also stuck in the mud/snow. It was moved from the farm - not sure if it was LE.
attachment.php

Here it is the excavator stuck in the swamp.

attachment.php

Attachments

• excavator.jpg
    excavator.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 137
You can bring in a dog from Mexico. It needs only a rabies vaccination and a vet health check certificate. Often, if your pet is wearing a rabies tag, border security won't even ask any questions. They are more interested in the dog food. :/

I doubt the puppy hiding under the dash had the right paperwork! MOO

Mar 31 2016 3:16 PM

Mar 31 2016 3:17 PM
There was a Ford Mustang Cobra, A mini cooper, a seado, a few jeeps and other vehicles at the Waterloo hangar, Sachak says.

I couldn't help but think how many people reading that said, "Geesh, that's where my stolen/missing seado, or mini cooper...got to."

Note there are only 2 testimonials, each with different names, but showing the same photo of the sender?

Also, this service seems to be geared to the public, as opposed to veterinarian clients. I am thinking that someone, the employee of Millard Pet Cremation Services, would have to drive around all day to the various veterinarians across the GTA, pick up the deadstock, drive it way out to..... the farm at Ayr??.. and then go back to the various residents' homes to deliver the urns of those animals whose owners wished to have the ashes back. How this would be a viable business model is beyond me. My guess is that yes, DM may have thought it might be a lucrative business to provide a mobile incineration service for murderers wishing to forever dispose of their evidence, but I doubt if he ever had any intent whatsoever in providing the general public with individual pet cremation services. Sounds like it would be less costly for a pet owner to simply take their pet to their local vet to be disposed of. Methinks DM was going more after the big human type of animals. There would definitely be money in THAT (until he got caught at least!)

Wouldn't it have been easier to outfit a truck with a freezer unit and do the collection rounds and then take them back to the cremation unit? There are fellows out here in the countryside who will come by to sell you frozen fish and meats out of the back of their vehicles....and the freezer units work just fine for their purposes. I'm just saying :fence: .

Projects that require a building permit

• Additions
  • Backflow prevention
  • Basement and main-floor walkouts
  • Building renovations and conversions
  • Decks and sheds
  • Demolishing a building or structure on your property
  • Dormers
  • Fireplaces
  • Foundation excavation or construction
  • Garages and carports
  • Heritage alterations
  • New buildings or structure on your property
  • Plumbing installations or changes
  • Pools and hot tubs
  • Sunrooms and porches
  • Walls - adding and removing
  • Windows and doors - new ones and structural alterations
For additional information refer to our building by-law.

http://www.waterloo.ca/en/living/buildingandrenovating.asp

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
There were nitrile gloves at the hangar. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
There were nitrile gloves at the hangar, Sachak says. Schlatman says he saw a box or two. Sachak listing off specific spots. SS can't recall

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Schlatman never used them but he saw DM, MS wearing them (for painting etc). Can't recall if he saw Marlena wearing them. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Used while painting. Millard and Smich both wore them at hangar. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Schlatman says they had the gloves at the old hangar in TO as well. #Bosma

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 53s54 seconds ago
Smich and Millard both making notes as nitrile gloves discussed at #TimBosma trial

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 29s29 seconds ago
Break now.

I suspect he dons the much discussed nitrilie gloves in this photo taken from https://thearmchairprofiler.wordpress.com/tag/dellen-millard/.
gloves.JPG

Thanks to Velma and SnooperDuper for the tweets below. I don’t know how to combine them as quotes to post a reply.

Mar 31 2016 2:39 PM
Sachak focusing in on the part of the statement that deals with the incinerator. "That's an incinerator. He bought that. Well actually, we bought that ... his uncle was a veterinarian ... and he needed, this is for destroying animals," the statement reads.

Mar 31 2016 2:40 PM
"He bought it. He was, you know, he was always trying to make money," Schlatman's statement reads.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23s24 seconds ago
So he thinks his uncle needed a way to get rid of deceased animals, Sachak says. Schlatman says yes-bc we had that conversation. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3s4 seconds ago
Uncle's expenses were high. Millard thought they could "lower" them. And take The Eliminator to different vet practices.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s16 seconds ago

SS: not he thinks. We had that convo...the expense his uncle had at the time was high & it was portable so we could visit other vets as well

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s8 seconds ago
NS: there was never a suggestion that DM was in a biz relationship with his uncle...to cremate animals together. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 24s25 seconds ago
No suggestion from Millard he was in business with his uncle, Eliminator was Millard's business.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s13 seconds ago
NS: it was his business--Dellen's business. Schlatman agrees. #Bosma

BBM UBM

SS seems to say that although the mobile pet cremation was DM’s idea for a business, that he (SS) would be the person working with DM on that too i.e. driving around from vet to vet, cremating the animals? SS must be a real jack of all trades! Everyone who comes into contact with DM seems to have an abundance of flexibility in their skills sets.

All MOO.

What the H$LL is *this* about? Sachak seems to really be hoping that DM was to be envied amongst all of his underlings? Competition? Jealousy? WTF? Just WOW! What's he trying to prove here?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
He had the hangar, a farm, the Maplegate residence, the riverside apartments. Did you have that many properties? Sachak asks.
No, SS says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member