Bosma Murder Trial 04.04.16 - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s15 seconds ago
"Why don't you do your duty and call police?" Dungey demands. "He was my friend & I believed him," says Schlatman. "everything was a blur."

Wait...so now he's a good friend you don't want to believe did this and not just a casual employee and employer relationship? Liar.

MOO

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s15 seconds ago
"Why don't you do your duty and call police?" Dungey demands. "He was my friend & I believed him," says Schlatman. "everything was a blur."

So now he is DM'S friend?! This statement also makes me believe SS KNEW prior to Art telling him.
Wow, it's easier to tell the truth cuz lies seem to be forgotten!

At this point I seriously doubt he turned his head either. He knew about it all IMO. Probably even participated in some of it. I was hoping TD would ask him why he felt the need to lie to AJ about the "mold allergy" if he knew nothing about why the interior of the truck was stripped.

MOO

What's this about a mold allergy? First I have heard, and I thought I had been following everything! Could you elaborate?

ETA - thanks, Ontario Mom! That snippet from AJ's testimony escaped me. So many stories for poor SS to keep track of...

"And you find out from Art Jennings about the VIN number ... and that it matches up to the Bosma truck," Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 11:40 AM

"It's the same game you played with all the vehicles -- you're just blind to it," Dungey says. Schlatman says no.
by Adam Carter 11:42 AM

"At that time sir, common sense probably wasn't a strong point for me .. it was a blur." Schlatman says. "What about Mr. Bosma, was that a blur?" Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 11:43 AM

"Maybe I didn't do everything the way I should have." Schlatman says. "Mr Schlatman, you didn't do anything," Dungey shoots back.
by Adam Carter 11:44 AM

Now taking a 20 minute recess.
by Adam Carter 11:45 AM

:takeabow::takeabow::takeabow:Take a bow TD.....Take a bow !

Wish the Crown could be this agressive
LOL

We must remember that the Crown has so much evidence against the accused that it's not necessary for them to be ultra aggressive with witnesses, IMO. The defense on the other hand is literally in a fight for their clients' lives and finally TD makes that point extremely clear in his cross of SS today.

All MOO.

It really is kind of refreshing to hear some outrage by the DEFENSE in regards to Tim's murder. Very refreshing indeed. Except it's weird, since they're the ones defending the accused.

[video=twitter;717016700923867136]https://twitter.com/susanclairmont/status/717016700923867136[/video]
Birthday today for Hank #Bosma, Tim's dad. Family just sang to him in courthouse hallway. And there's cupcakes!

We must remember that the Crown has so much evidence against the accused that it's not necessary for them to be ultra aggressive with witnesses, IMO. The defense on the other hand is literally in a fight for their clients' lives and finally TD makes that point extremely clear in his cross of SS today.

All MOO.

Not to mention, these are Crown witnesses. IMO, The Crown isn't going to get aggressive with one of their own.

It really is kind of refreshing to hear some outrage by the DEFENSE in regards to Tim's murder. Very refreshing indeed. Except it's weird, since they're the ones defending the accused.

I've been on the fence - and still am - about MS's involvement in TB's murder, but as I've said all along, he is fortunate to have TD defending him. With TD, IMO, MS has a far greater chance of an acquittal or a lesser charge than DM. DM is already done for, IMO.

All MOO.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 14m14 minutes ago
Dungey; "u are blind to it? He was your friend. Dm is more important than Tim Bosma"? SS "common sense wasn't with me" @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 11m11 minutes ago
Dungey: why didn't you do your duty and call the police?
Schlatman: I talked to him, he said he didn't do anything wrong and I believe him.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 10m10 minutes ago
Dungey: so that's enough not to go to the police even though it's the #Bosma truck?
Schlatman: I didn't know it was the Bosma truck.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10m10 minutes ago
Birthday today for Hank #Bosma, Tim's dad. Family just sang to him in courthouse hallway. And there's cupcakes!

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 10m10 minutes ago
Dungey: he was going to change it completely, you knew that, didn't you?
Schlatman: at the time common sense was not a big part of me.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 8m8 minutes ago
Schlatman: everything was a blur.
Dungey: how bout Mr #Bosma, was that a blur?
Schlatman: I don't know how to answer that question.

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 6m6 minutes ago
To those following #timbosma trial, leading questions are permitted on cross examination but not direct examination

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Schlatman on #Millard: "he was my friend so I believed him."

Just remember "they're" = TD. TD is defending one of the accused ... MS, not DM.

I agree with Ontario Mom - it is refreshing but odd to have the defense going after the defense. I don't necessarily agree that the Crown has "so much" evidence against the accused - I still feel it is all very circumstantial... perhaps pitting the defense against each other is their tactic to get those nails in their coffins (so to speak)... I keep waiting for the tweet about one of the defendant's bursting out in confession!

Any reports on DM's demeanor during TD cross examination of SS? I bet that is interesting.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 52s52 seconds ago
Schlatman's father-in-law, was doing co-op at hangar.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 37s37 seconds ago
Lovely moment down the hall just now; Tim's father Hank #Bosma's birthday is today. Family is sharing cupcakes. Media sang HBD.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 52s52 seconds ago
Schlatman's father-in-law, was doing co-op at hangar.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 37s37 seconds ago
Lovely moment down the hall just now; Tim's father Hank #Bosma's birthday is today. Family is sharing cupcakes. Media sang HBD.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 39s40 seconds ago
Just got a cupcake from the #Bosma family. It's Hank Bosma's birthday. Tim was his son.

It's refreshing but not weird to me as they (lawyers) need to try and clear their own clients inolvement. The defense lawyers are not working together, the accused are just being tried in the same court.

[video=twitter;717016700923867136]https://twitter.com/susanclairmont/status/717016700923867136[/video]

The Bosma family is beyond amazing! TB went missing on his Mom's 60th birthday and the following Sunday it was Mother's Day, and yet still they rise each and every day and stick together hoping and praying for justice for Tim! It will come. They are never alone in their hope.

:grouphug::bdsong: Hank Bosma!

All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members