Bosma Murder Trial 04.04.16 - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You don't ask him any questions about taking that windshield out of the red Dodge ... even though there was nothing wrong it it?" Dungey says. Schlatman says no, he didn't ask.
by Adam Carter 11:36 AM

"Are you telling us and this jury that you didn't know anything about Bosma being missing on the 6th, 7th and 8th?" Dungey says. Schlatman says no. "Is this part of this 'I don't see I don't hear program?'" Dungey asks. Schlatman says no.
by Adam Carter 11:37 AM

Schlatman says he "doesn't watch the news" and doesn't listen to the radio.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s38 seconds ago
"Was this part of your 'don't see, don't hear' thing you're programmed to?" Dungey asks. Schlatman says no. Doesn't watch news. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 13s14 seconds ago
Schlatman says he doesn't watch news or listen to radio. On May 8, Art Jennings is in hangar.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 8s9 seconds ago
R u telling this jury u know nothing about #TimBosma on may 6.7,8. Even though it's all over the news. Tv. Radio.!? 1/2 @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s39 seconds ago
Asks if he had any discussions with Art Jennings about the truck. Not until Thurs night, he says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s9 seconds ago
He says he finds out thurs eve. How about thurs aft? Dungey asks. No sir, thurs eve at Arts house. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 23s23 seconds ago
Schlatman insists he never heard of #TimBosma May 6,7,8 2013, despite being region's biggest news story

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 8s8 seconds ago
Dungey; "is this part of the I don't see and hear program you have w DM?" @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 26s27 seconds ago
May 9 evening Jennings tells Schlatman it's #Bosma truck, Schlatman says.

"You don't ask him any questions about taking that windshield out of the red Dodge ... even though there was nothing wrong it it?" Dungey says. Schlatman says no, he didn't ask.
by Adam Carter 11:36 AM

"Are you telling us and this jury that you didn't know anything about Bosma being missing on the 6th, 7th and 8th?" Dungey says. Schlatman says no. "Is this part of this 'I don't see I don't hear program?'" Dungey asks. Schlatman says no.

Schlatman says he "doesn't watch the news" and doesn't listen to the radio.

lol I love this Lawyer. If i'm ever in trouble I think i'm going to hire this guy..LOL

TD is doing an excellent job of clarifying what most people have suspected: Schlatman is a liar and turned his head when it was convenient, enabling DM.

Schlatman says he didn't talk with his father in law (who called Crime Stoppers about the truck) until Thursday evening.
by Adam Carter 11:39 AM

"Your wife never said anything to you about the missing truck?" Dungey asks. "Not until Thursday evening," Schlatman says.
by Adam Carter 11:40 AM

"And you find out from Art Jennings about the VIN number ... and that it matches up to the Bosma truck," Dungey says.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s28 seconds ago
Your wife never said anything about a missing truck? Dungey says.
Not until Thurs eve, he says. #Bosma

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 41s41 seconds ago
At #TimBosma murder trial, Smich's lawyer Thomas Dungey is on fire, aggressively cross examining Shane Schlatman, Millard's employee. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 41s41 seconds ago
Schlatman said he didn't know anything about #TimBosma going missing either, claims he doesn't read newspaper or listen to the radio

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s24 seconds ago
Finds out about the VIN from Art Jennings. That it matches Bosma truck. First he heard of case, he insists. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 31s32 seconds ago
When he did find out it was the #TimBosma truck he didn't call the police

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s13 seconds ago
Did you call police? Dungey asks.
No, he says. Art had already called Crime Stoppers. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 33s33 seconds ago
Dungey: "no tv. No radio. U are in a vacuum?" Yes.. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 44s45 seconds ago
Schlatman didn't call police. "Art had already gone to CrimeStoppers." Dungey says Schlatman had "key" piece of evidence in #Bosma case.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s12 seconds ago
"I guess at that time it wasn't of great importance," he says when Dungey asks again why he wouldn't call police. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23s24 seconds ago
"Why didn't you do your duty and call police?" Dungey asks, his voice raising. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9s9 seconds ago
Schlatman says he talked to Dell about it Friday. "He said he hadn't done anything wrong. He was my friend, I believed him." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s15 seconds ago
"Why don't you do your duty and call police?" Dungey demands. "He was my friend & I believed him," says Schlatman. "everything was a blur."

Strange that the Crown can't ask without objections but TD is going the stolen vehicle route and Pillay is saying nothing.

Yes, good to see! I'm beginning to think that it was a GREAT plan trying these two together, on the other hand it is a little disappointing to see that the crown is unable to ask the same questions. Sad really.

"And you find out from Art Jennings about the VIN number ... and that it matches up to the Bosma truck," Dungey says.

"It's the same game you played with all the vehicles -- you're just blind to it," Dungey says. Schlatman says no.
by Adam Carter 11:42 AM

"At that time sir, common sense probably wasn't a strong point for me .. it was a blur." Schlatman says. "What about Mr. Bosma, was that a blur?" Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 11:43 AM

"Maybe I didn't do everything the way I should have." Schlatman says. "Mr Schlatman, you didn't do anything," Dungey shoots back.
by Adam Carter 11:44 AM

Now taking a 20 minute recess.
by Adam Carter 11:45 AM

TD is doing an excellent job of clarifying what most people have suspected: Schlatman is a liar and turned his head when it was convenient, enabling DM.

At this point I seriously doubt he turned his head either. He knew about it all IMO. Probably even participated in some of it. I was hoping TD would ask him why he felt the need to lie to AJ about the "mold allergy" if he knew nothing about why the interior of the truck was stripped.

MOO

<modsnip>Seriously, he says it wasn't of great importance at that time to call police AFTER he knew it was TB's truck and TB was still missing!

All MOO.

Alex Pierson &#8207;@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Dungey is destroying SS. Asking why he didn't go to police. U have the key piece of evidence and u don't call police?? @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 58s58 seconds ago
Schlatman says if he knew it was #Bosma truck he would have called police. But was waiting to talked to Dell.

Lisa Hepfner &#8207;@HefCHCHNews 52s53 seconds ago
Says Thurs May 9 eve at father in law Art Jennings' house he learned about #TimBosma truck

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 41s42 seconds ago
Dungey asks about next day when he shows up & truck is gone. "Hey ding a ling, ding a ling, time to call police. The truck's gone," he says

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 29s30 seconds ago
"Maybe I didn't do everything exactly the way I should have," says Schlatman. "You didn't to anything," bellows Dungey.

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 41s42 seconds ago
Schlatman did not call police. Dungey suggests Millard was more important to him than #Bosma, the missing person. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 48s48 seconds ago
Jury sent for break. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner &#8207;@HefCHCHNews 24s24 seconds ago
Dungey just tore Schlatman apart for his inaction at #Bosma's disappearance

Alex Pierson &#8207;@AlexpiersonAMP 19s19 seconds ago
Dungey is YELLING at SS. Screaming about why he did nothing. SS says he was waiting to talk DM. Dungey. U didn't do ANYTHING! @AM900CHML

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 18s18 seconds ago
Schlatman says that's not how he sees it. Dungey says it is in his opinion-though it's the jury's opinion that matters. #Bosma

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 18s19 seconds ago
"You didn't do anything -- anything -- in regards to that #Bosma truck," Dungey yells.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think Dungey was prosecutor cross examining a defence witness. He is doing a great job for the prosecution, it would seem.

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 13s14 seconds ago
Morning recess. #Bosma

You now have 15 minutes to refresh you coffee!

Finally some direct questions instead of all the tip-toeing around the periphery.

Schlatman says he didn't talk with his father in law (who called Crime Stoppers about the truck) until Thursday evening.
by Adam Carter 11:39 AM

"Your wife never said anything to you about the missing truck?" Dungey asks. "Not until Thursday evening," Schlatman says.

As Dungey obviously suspects or knows from his client, SS told DM in the afternoon of May 9th that something was up with AJ and that he was probably on to, or outright knew about, the truck. SS is lying about everything to save his own butt. Especially since there is still an ongoing investigation about the other stolen items in the hangar.

MOO

I'm visualizing the Crown lawyers high-fiving each other under the table while TD grills SS.

AJ's testimony about that Thursday:

Smich&#8217;s lawyer, Tom Dungey begins his cross by asking Jennings about how it felt to be fired. &#8220;Actually it was a relief, more a relief due to what the situation was.&#8221; &#8220;You felt it was (Millard) got rid of you because you told police about truck?&#8221; &#8220;Yes, sir.&#8221; &#8220;You talked to Shane about the truck?&#8221; &#8220;Thursday night, yes.&#8221;

Jennings testifies that the reason he was given as to why Millard&#8217;s vehicles were stripped down is that he had an allergy to mould.

He also said Shane was intending to quit on Friday because he didn&#8217;t want to be involved in anything.
http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/tag/dellen-millard/page/2

And as filthy as his own Yukon was, and anyone actually believed that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur