Bosma Murder Trial 04.05.16 - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang why can't we get a schedule of who's up, at least on the morning OF?

1. ex fiancee spafford?
2. marlena meneses
3. christina noudga
4. scotty?
5. testimony re evidence re corn husk in the car seats perhaps matching the cornhusks growing in ayr, and also the dirt found on the running board perhaps matching the dirt found in ayr?
6. I'm wondering if there will be something in regard to something found on the freshly painted walls at Maple Gate, otherwise it leaves me wondering why it was bothered to be mentioned that Mr. V had just repainted the interior a couple of weeks prior to DM's arrest?
7. andrew michalak
8. 'haggerman'?
9. bank manager with knowledge of the entire Millard portfolio?
10. madeleine burns?
11. Millard Group's accountant? - old? - new?
12. dubien
13. wishbone?
14. palan?
15. a potential purchaser of the used, illegal gun, from when MS tried to sell it?
16. whoever was the individual with whom the toolbox was left prior to MS obtaining possession of it? (could be someone already mentioned above?)
17. potentially the person's home where DM's Ram was taken to on May 10th along with SS?
18. testimony from someone in regard to whatever the markers were about surrounding the hose that had run water for 10 hours at Riverside?
19. potential testimony in regard to potential evidence found in the bathroom being renovated at DM's Riverside unit, otherwise, why the mention of the shower and toilet being operational in the unit even though under construction?
20. the neighbour at Maple Gate who saw DM and others in the back yard sometime between TB's disappearance and DM's arrest?

What a long wait.....

And then they'll break for lunch.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Definitely not worth calling another witness before lunchtime (which is what, 1:20 long?) Out til 2pm at least?

Wonder if Sachak was in the courtroom yesterday, and if so, is there importance in RP crossing Plath himself as opposed to leaving it to Sachak?

Sorry guys, I've got to get into a meeting after lunch. This day-job stuff is such a drag! I'll chip in with tweets when I am out. I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to do this service, I want to do my share too. Just not in the cards today...

If someone can tell me how to do it I can take it over until 3:30.

I am 100% convinced Mark Smich pulled the trigger. For him, this was the "gangsta moment" he so craved. This was his notch on the gangsta scorecard.

Think about it logically. The only reason MS has not spilled the beans and come clean is because he's the one that pulled the trigger. Otherwise, if DM pulled the trigger, I guarantee MS would volunteer to be a witness. He has no more reasons to remain loyal to DM. This is about saving one's own rear end now. Survival of the fittest. It's like a night club fire when people trample on people to get out in order to save themselves. The only reason MS is remaining quiet is because he's the trigger man. He's secretly hoping to have DM take the bulk of the blame, and somehow get a lesser sentence for himself.

DM has already said "it's there for everyone to see". I think there is some truth in that.

However, DM and MS are equally guilty of 1st degree murder, without any doubt in my mind. Neither one should be considered less culpable. Both are equally guilty.

We do not need MS or DM to tell us the "truth". The evidence and common logic tells us everything we need to know.

Put them away forever.

Still sitting on the fence regarding who I think pulled the trigger...only replying to this for conversation (since no tweeting going on).
My thinking is, DM wanted the truck, had the burner phone, was there for test drive, had the incinerator, paid to have truck stripped by SS, initially had truck scheduled for paint job, had trailer to tow to mommy's house, gave DVR to CN, etc.
MS, just a dude that "went along for the ride"...although MS has a "criminal record"...possession of drugs, driving drunk and graffiti, doesn't lead to being a total criminal.
My thinking, if DM in fact gave the toolbox with the gun in it to someone to "hide" from LE, his prints must've been on it as well.
i don't know...call me baffled by bull**** but, i just don't see DM doing all the clean up for a mess that MS made. It appears as though DM took care of a lot of "issues" without MS around.
again..just my opinion

1. ex fiancee spafford?
2. marlena meneses
3. christina noudga
4. scotty?
5. testimony re evidence re corn husk in the car seats perhaps matching the cornhusks growing in ayr, and also the dirt found on the running board perhaps matching the dirt found in ayr?
6. I'm wondering if there will be something in regard to something found on the freshly painted walls at Maple Gate, otherwise it leaves me wondering why it was bothered to be mentioned that Mr. V had just repainted the interior a couple of weeks prior to DM's arrest?
7. andrew michalak
8. 'haggerman'?
9. bank manager with knowledge of the entire Millard portfolio?
10. madeleine burns?
11. Millard Group's accountant? - old? - new?
12. dubien
13. wishbone?
14. palan?
15. a potential purchaser of the used, illegal gun, from when MS tried to sell it?
16. whoever was the individual with whom the toolbox was left prior to MS obtaining possession of it? (could be someone already mentioned above?)
17. potentially the person's home where DM's Ram was taken to on May 10th along with SS?
18. testimony from someone in regard to whatever the markers were about surrounding the hose that had run water for 10 hours at Riverside?
19. potential testimony in regard to potential evidence found in the bathroom being renovated at DM's Riverside unit, otherwise, why the mention of the shower and toilet being operational in the unit even though under construction?
20. the neighbour at Maple Gate who saw DM and others in the back yard sometime between TB's disappearance and DM's arrest?

21. LE IT person to discuss texts between MS and DM that weren't admissible during SS's testimony?

What a complete waste of time that was since she had already stated in remarks to the crown that she couldn't state if it was real gun, toy or replica....if I were on the jury I'd be really pissed at that lawyer wasting my time like that

DM took the gun to a friend in the middle of the night. MS went and got the gun and buried it in the woods. If MS hadn't done that, we would have the gun. Correct? Is that why MS went to get it? Or did he have another reason. Did he want the gun hidden better than DM had hidden it? Or did he just really want the gun, and in the end had to bury it to hide it?

Curious

I hate to think that gun is still out there for later use. I sure hope MS spills the beans and they can get it off the street for good.

Still sitting on the fence regarding who I think pulled the trigger...only replying to this for conversation (since no tweeting going on).
My thinking is, DM wanted the truck, had the burner phone, was there for test drive, had the incinerator, paid to have truck stripped by SS, initially had truck scheduled for paint job, had trailer to tow to mommy's house, gave DVR to CN, etc.
MS, just a dude that "went along for the ride"...although MS has a "criminal record"...possession of drugs, driving drunk and graffiti, doesn't lead to being a total criminal.
My thinking, if DM in fact gave the toolbox with the gun in it to someone to "hide" from LE, his prints must've been on it as well.
i don't know...call me baffled by bull**** but, i just don't see DM doing all the clean up for a mess that MS made. It appears as though DM took care of a lot of "issues" without MS around.
again..just my opinion

I think TD's cross of SS showed DM to be a wild and crazy guy. OTOH it was pointed out that MS had a gun pointed up (at his head?) with the safety off in a picture. They're both guys that like thrills, IMO. But if there was a big thrill to be had, I think DM would take the opportunity over MS. First out of the plane, as it were. I think DM is a lot bolder than the quiet-like-a-fish MS. MS is more of a burglar and graffiti artist, a skulker. DM is brazen and out in the open, and likes attention. It makes me think if there was an opportunity to shoot someone, DM would go for it; MS would be more cautious.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
We are still in legal arguments at the Tim #Bosma murder trial.

Seems like sometimes MSM has indications of who is coming......but not always....

I believe MSM gets their info from listening to the housekeeping discussions and legal arguments when the jury is out of the room. Leitch likes to keep Justice Goodman informed and updated about the progression of the Crown's case and what's remaining. The scheduling of upcoming witnesses is also discussed. AFAIK there are no official announcements provided to the media or anyone else.

I am *so* impressed with TD's cross of SS yesterday. Just wanted to say it. Still confused about why the Crown couldn't have asked more of these questions though, the Crown cannot ask 'leading questions', but he CAN ask questions, no?

Couldn't Crown have called a better gun expert, perhaps one who could have testified to which direction the bullet casing would fly? Not that this matters since almost a week went by with the truck being moved here and there and cleanup ops were performed, seats removed, and etc., since the time the casing flew away.

Also, so what if the gun in either or both photos found on computers were pics of a gun that *could* have fired the bullet for which the casing was found? That would only prove that at some historical point in time, one or the other or both accuseds had in their possession a gun that could have accommodated the bullet for the casing that was found in the truck. It is more circumstantial evidence perhaps, but whether one or the other was photographed holding such a gun is really meaningless, isn't it? MS could have been getting his pic taken while holding DM's gun, and/or vice versa. I guess I'm missing the importance of this testimony.

I am *so* impressed with TD's cross of SS yesterday. Just wanted to say it. Still confused about why the Crown couldn't have asked more of these questions though, the Crown cannot ask 'leading questions', but he CAN ask questions, no?

Couldn't Crown have called a better gun expert, perhaps one who could have testified to which direction the bullet casing would fly? Not that this matters since almost a week went by with the truck being moved here and there and cleanup ops were performed, seats removed, and etc., since the time the casing flew away.

The gun expert testified that the trajectory would vary by individual gun, so it was impossible to predict where the casing would go. It could have gone anywhere, and that's still an answer.

Legal arguments continuing right now.
by Adam Carter 12:38 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members