Bosma Murder Trial 04.05.16 - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It absolutely does...the concept of Godwin's Law arose on forums in the first place, and basically says all discussions inevitably get heated to the point that someone calls someone else Hitler, and it's considered a cheap way to inflame an argument, IMO.

TD tried to start a flame war with the gun expert ;)

Times have changed....when I was a kid, we just threw a finger across the lip under the nose ....and hoisted an arm for a nazi salute. Didn't have to say a single word....much quicker ;)

I am 100% convinced Mark Smich pulled the trigger. For him, this was the "gangsta moment" he so craved. This was his notch on the gangsta scorecard.

Think about it logically. The only reason MS has not spilled the beans and come clean is because he's the one that pulled the trigger. Otherwise, if DM pulled the trigger, I guarantee MS would volunteer to be a witness. He has no more reasons to remain loyal to DM. This is about saving one's own rear end now. Survival of the fittest. It's like a night club fire when people trample on people to get out in order to save themselves. The only reason MS is remaining quiet is because he's the trigger man. He's secretly hoping to have DM take the bulk of the blame, and somehow get a lesser sentence for himself.

DM has already said "it's there for everyone to see". I think there is some truth in that.

However, DM and MS are equally guilty of 1st degree murder, without any doubt in my mind. Neither one should be considered less culpable. Both are equally guilty.

We do not need MS or DM to tell us the "truth". The evidence and common logic tells us everything we need to know.

Put them away forever.

I think the part where either MS or DM 'volunteer to be a witness' is called the defence case, and we're not there yet. I suspect we'll be offered theories of the crime that minimizes the involvement of both of these two and we can assess for credibility then. The crown and expert witnesses have not even attempted to pin this on one or the other so I am currently 100% not sure who pulled the trigger. Gut says DM but only because he appears to be a textbook sociopath so that just feels kind of right. However I'm completely open to evidence that suggests it was MS, or not enough evidence to really ever know.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Still in legal arguments... #Bosma

Sorry guys, I've got to get into a meeting after lunch. This day-job stuff is such a drag! I'll chip in with tweets when I am out. I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to do this service, I want to do my share too. Just not in the cards today...

"As an online discussion grows, the probability of many comparisons grows: Canada vs. America, Tim Hortons vs Dunkin Donuts, Trump vs ________ ( I don't follow politics)..."

Trump vs Dennis the Menace. Even their hair style is identical.

DM took the gun to a friend in the middle of the night. MS went and got the gun and buried it in the woods. If MS hadn't done that, we would have the gun. Correct? Is that why MS went to get it? Or did he have another reason. Did he want the gun hidden better than DM had hidden it? Or did he just really want the gun, and in the end had to bury it to hide it?

Curious

Whoever testifies next, I hope it will be worth the wait! :)

All MOO.

I am 100% convinced Mark Smich pulled the trigger. For him, this was the "gangsta moment" he so craved. This was his notch on the gangsta scorecard.

Think about it logically. The only reason MS has not spilled the beans and come clean is because he's the one that pulled the trigger. Otherwise, if DM pulled the trigger, I guarantee MS would volunteer to be a witness. He has no more reasons to remain loyal to DM. This is about saving one's own rear end now. Survival of the fittest. It's like a night club fire when people trample on people to get out in order to save themselves. The only reason MS is remaining quiet is because he's the trigger man. He's secretly hoping to have DM take the bulk of the blame, and somehow get a lesser sentence for himself.

DM has already said "it's there for everyone to see". I think there is some truth in that.

However, DM and MS are equally guilty of 1st degree murder, without any doubt in my mind. Neither one should be considered less culpable. Both are equally guilty.

We do not need MS or DM to tell us the "truth". The evidence and common logic tells us everything we need to know.

Put them away forever.

Wouldn't that just be the cat's azz if MS actually pulled it off........here's looking at you kid.
After all the he took from DM over the years, the worm turns big time. Can' t help but want to savour that one even if it is just for a moment.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Still in legal arguments... #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Back into legal arguments at #TimBosma @AM900CHML

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 52s52 seconds ago Brampton, Ontario
Still no jury, so we are still unable to tweet updates from within #BosmaTrial courtroom

What a long wait.....

And then they'll break for lunch.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

After lunch will someone be able to take over Adam Carter's blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog