Bosma Murder Trial 04.05.16 - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the "thanks" button and numbering of posts will be on iPhones now? I can't use those functions on my phone, only my laptop. It looks great! Clean and bright!

:werk:Believe it or not...I am sitting in my car pulling in WS on the car's Wifi while I kill an hour waiting for an appointment. Got a coffee...the sunshine is glorious but my feet are getting cold....so I'm not kidding about the get back to work thing. ( Think I might just be hooked ? :blushing:)

Seeing the banner "HOT!* Dellen Millard on trial in the incinerator death of Timothy Bosma" just prompted my connection to the Hitler reference. (Hitler used incinerators on the Jews.)

The comparisons between DM and Hitler are uncanny IMO. Incineration of the victims, intimidation, domination, a German gun, psychotic personality ...

Seeing the banner "HOT!* Dellen Millard on trial in the incinerator death of Timothy Bosma" just prompted my connection to the Hitler reference. (Hitler used incinerators on the Jews.)

:anguish: Wanna cry

I don't normally adapt easily or quickly to change, but I like the new WS look! Nice work!! :D :cheers:

All MOO.

For people who like "the numbers", they are really clear on the new forum. Right at this moment, 25% of the people that are logged in are here for TB, and 15% of all guests are here for the same reason. (Top of forum threads page has total, members, guests for site and bottom of page has the stats we are all used to.)

I'm back with fresh coffee. Bring on an interesting witness next please.

The comparisons between DM and Hitler are uncanny IMO. Incineration of the victims, intimidation, domination, a German gun, psychotic personality ...

Godwin's Law

Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Nazi analogies) is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches"—​​that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism.

New website - my honest opinion as a VIP (visually impaired person)
Love the new larger print size for comments text. Don't like the MUCH smaller font size for the rest of the message print. This doesn't bode well with my screen enlargement program Now nobody is going to get a thanks from me anymore - can't find the button.
Not to worry, I still love this website. Onward we go!

Confessions.....I was 42 ....I killed a pesky robin....shot her right in the eye with a BB gun......I don't know who was more surprised me or the damned bird.....I can assure you, I never played with the BB gun again.

Just one of those stupid things that came to mind while waiting.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
#TimBosma back. Jury out for some arguments. Standby. @AM900CHML

Confessions.....I was 42 ....I killed a pesky robin....shot her right in the eye with a BB gun......I don't know who was more surprised me or the damned bird.....I can assure you, I never played with the BB gun again.

Just one of those stupid things that came to mind while waiting.

Sorry, that made me lol. Reminded me of the days playing in the hay loft shooting bb's at one another.

Court back in session, but legal arguments still ongoing.
by Adam Carter 11:40 AM

Annnd now another recess so the lawyers can discuss an issue. Will let you know when we resume.
by Adam Carter 11:41 AM

:blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members