Bosma Murder Trial 04.05.16 - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8258afae-1765-4777-beed-3be66ce11597.jpg

In the meantime, here's a photo of Plath leaving the courthouse.
by Adam Carter
11:04 AM

This trial is listed on the top of the banner for Trials. Maybe there will be more readers and posters on this forum.

Woah WS.....knew it was coming......almost need sunglasses.....I thought I clicked on link bait for a minute......

This trial is listed on the top of the banner for Trials. Maybe there will be more readers and posters on this forum.

I always scroll so quickly past the banners. Don't want to know about ALL the terrible things, just this one..

I love the new look too! I have been following along here since the start of the trial, but only recently got well-enough used to the kinda ugly old layout...!!!

Still makes me wonder why DM keeps looking at MS like that. It's almost as if he's saying "See what a mess you got me into. This is the gun you brought to the test drive, but they call it Millard's gun"

IMO, it's all about intimidation. DM is still expecting that he has some sort of power and control over MS, IMO. They say it takes 3 months to get over an addiction, so maybe the sudden break and long separation between DM and MS broke the spell that MS was under and he longer feels intimidated or controlled by DM.

MS has had a major reality check and he seems to grasp that, whereas DM is still living in a land of his own imagination where anything he wants is possible, IMO. DM has no grasp on the harsh reality he's facing, IMO. Unlike DM's usual flights of fancy, and freedom from rules and regulations, his new reality will be a never-ending story, but it will certainly be no fairy tale, IMO.

All MOO.

I've always thought it is his way of 'testifying' without getting off his chair. The bits and pieces of letters and interviews etc. we've seen have always suggested that the man is fundamentally and fairly transparently manipulative. I think this is just more of that.

MS obviously trying to break the cycle of mind control the devil, I mean DM, has had over him. DM trying to catch eye contact to regain control or blow a kiss. I don't know.

Yes working on new digs! Doing some testing right now.

Ah! So much white.... Not complaining about the new look. Just adjusting my screen brightness now...

Well if anyone needs to be compared to Hitler, it's DM.

Seeing the banner "HOT!* Dellen Millard on trial in the incinerator death of Timothy Bosma" just prompted my connection to the Hitler reference. (Hitler used incinerators on the Jews.)

Love WS's new look...freaked me out momentarily, thought something was wrong with my computer screen with the new colours.

Also would like to take a moment & send a shout out to those who take the time to post media tweets in the forums, & also to those who take the time to moderate the forums. Your efforts are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle