Bosma Murder Trial 04.05.16 - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's less about it being bizarre and more about it likely being pareidolia, which is a real thing that happens in your brain when you stare at blobs too long. :)

Speculation alert**: Since we're speculating, I wanted to add this speculation re window smashed...My latest theory. Stopping on the dark Road, TB told to get out, MS produces gun, TB opens door, runs, shot on way out spewing blood, runs toward Bobcat, chase ensues, TB limping is caught, beat the crap out of him (for fun), DM points gun at TB taking his shot (for fun to try his gun out). MS gets orange tarp from Yukon. Drags body. Too hard to lift into higher up truck. DM and other party (who I think is CN) commiserate while MS does the work. Puts wrapped body in back seat of lower-sitting Yukon (thus needing to remove Yukon seat later). Keys locked in truck. Smash window to get back in. Yukon driver freaked out, rides in back seat truck, MS drives Yukon with body. DM drives truck. And now they live not-so-happily ever after in orange jump suits the rest of their lives. (not sure of the locked keys in car idea but thought it would be funny). Originally, I would say bullet broke window.

I know others thought my video photo editing was bizarre and not believable--and I know not allowed in court---, but here is the clip of what I think is the two commiserating while MS is in background cleaning up. View attachment 91557

Ok but you do know that LE, the crown, the family, no longer believe there was a 3rd person, right?

Sorry to be asking a question pertaining to older testimony but is there not a video that shows what looks to be the black dodge Ram stopped with what I believe someone stated was maybe a light from a cigarette ember? Does DM or did he smoke? I don't know why this suddenly bothered me. We know MS does or did as there's DNA from a smoke from the hanger (I think). MOO

BBM I wonder if MS 'thought' he screwed up by activating TBs phone data prior to throwing it out the window? I am sure there are lots of reasons for him to utter that he 'f'd up'. MOO

Was it after DM was arrested that MS became agitated? It would have been pretty terrifying knowing DM had prevented him from regaining possession of his gun. Did he stop saying that after he got it back and hid it in the laundry?
They also f-d up by picking the wrong victim(this time). MYO

Sorry to be asking a question pertaining to older testimony but is there not a video that shows what looks to be the black dodge Ram stopped with what I believe someone stated was maybe a light from a cigarette ember? Does DM or did he smoke? I don't know why this suddenly bothered me. We know MS does or did as there's DNA from a smoke from the hanger (I think). MOO

The video analyst identified small flashes/flickers of light near where the vehicles had parked in the Bobcat video, however he was unable to draw any conclusion as to what they were.

The dates were all a bit foggy because the witness did not remember them.

Someone might be able to figure it out from the phone pings and the use of the truck -- assuming the witness wasn't referring to the SUV as a truck, as some people do, although I think that's more an American thing.

I believe the only time during the week of May 6 that the red truck was out in Oakville was the night of May 9th, when it was used to haul the trailer containing the stolen truck. The phone pings/cameras show DM and MS drove it from the hangar to Oakville, where MS stayed, and DM continued on to Etobicoke. I think it would be pretty memorable to see MS getting out of the red Dodge, compared with the Yukon.

So it makes sense MS would be freaked out and not want to see Daly that evening, by that point they knew AJ had called Crime Stoppers about the truck. I wonder why MS didn't help haul the truck to Kleinberg, but instead was dropped off at his home, and CN called in to help.

The next day the news story was broadcast about the previous test drive, the ambition tattoo, and the description of both suspects. http://globalnews.ca/news/551499/hamilton-police-to-provide-update-on-tim-bosma-case/. DM was arrested that evening, but I don't think the information was released until May 11th. I wonder whether DM contacted MS or somehow got word to him about LE showing up at the hangar?

The video analyst identified small flashes/flickers of light near where the vehicles had parked in the Bobcat video, however he was unable to draw any conclusion as to what they were.

Thank you. I don't know where I got the cigarette thing from I guess :/

BBM I wonder if MS 'thought' he screwed up by activating TBs phone data prior to throwing it out the window? I am sure there are lots of reasons for him to utter that he 'f'd up'. MOO

Meanwhile, DM had left the truck sitting out in the hangar where various people saw it. I don't think MS threw the phone out the window, I think that was DM. MS would probably have hidden it in his mother's washing machine.

My understanding is that the toolbox was hidden in a Washer in the garage. Most likely one in storage. Just wanted to clear this point up since I see a few posts using it incorrectly to make a point.,

Or am I mistaken?

I believe the only time during the week of May 6 that the red truck was out in Oakville was the night of May 9th, when it was used to haul the trailer containing the stolen truck. The phone pings/cameras show DM and MS drove it from the hangar to Oakville, where MS stayed, and DM continued on to Etobicoke. I think it would be pretty memorable to see MS getting out of the red Dodge, compared with the Yukon.

So it makes sense MS would be freaked out and not want to see Daly that evening, by that point they knew AJ had called Crime Stoppers about the truck. I wonder why MS didn't help haul the truck to Kleinberg, but instead was dropped off at his home, and CN called in to help.

The next day the news story was broadcast about the previous test drive, the ambition tattoo, and the description of both suspects. http://globalnews.ca/news/551499/hamilton-police-to-provide-update-on-tim-bosma-case/. DM was arrested that evening, but I don't think the information was released until May 11th. I wonder whether DM contacted MS or somehow got word to him about LE showing up at the hangar?

I wondered whether Daly was talking about the 10th, after DM had left the bank and had stopped in Oakville for some time before carrying on towards home and to the point on Cawthra Rd where he was eventually arrested. Perhaps while he was in Oakville, he drove MS from one place to another and was freaking out to him that LE had shown up at the hangar. So when DM dropped MS off, and Daly was waiting for him, MM seemed to know it was a bad time to talk to him. Perhaps this is when MS started freaking out as well which of course would have escalated as soon as he heard that DM had been arrested on his way home that same day.

MOO

I wondered whether Daly was talking about the 10th, after DM had left the bank and had stopped in Oakville for some time before carrying on towards home and to the point on Cawthra Rd where he was eventually arrested. Perhaps while he was in Oakville, he drove MS from one place to another and was freaking out to him that LE had shown up at the hangar. So when DM dropped MS off, and Daly was waiting for him, MM seemed to know it was a bad time to talk to him. Perhaps this is when MS started freaking out as well which of course would have escalated as soon as he heard that DM had been arrested on his way home that same day.

MOO

LE were tailing DM at that point on the 10th so if that was the case they would have seen him with MS and going to the house. They didn't say he did that though. Maybe what Daly is talking about was on the 7th? DM and MS had seen MM earlier that day so she may have already known what happened and could be why she was on edge too. The Crown did make a point of saying MM would explain what happened the day when she takes the stand, so possibly that is linked.

MOO

That has to be one question that keeps coming back to me, and each time I'm no closer to answering. At this time I keep thinking that this was DM's design. That doesn't mean MS is not guilty of doing 25.

Is it possible TB threw his own phone out the window of the truck, if he realized something really bad was about to happen ? This way his cell phone could not be destroyed, and it would preserve text(s) from the prospective buyers whom he may have feared at this point. I guess it would depend on what side of the road the phone was found on, and what direction the TB truck was likely travelling.

The 9th makes sense since Daly says this all took place at MS's mother's house.

On the 10th, according to surveillance, DM stopped by MM's apartment on his way home not the house.

Pretty disrespectful to draw this out ....... witness having to return tomorrow. He may be missing school time and/or job time unnecessarily given the 'glacial' pace of Pillay.

It is a murder trial, I don't think they are worried about school.

[h=1]Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Mark Smich’s best friend, Brendan Daly | WITNESS[/h]
[video=youtube;mPIS3Av3GHs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPIS3Av3GHs&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA&index=1[/video]

Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Mark Smich’s best friend, Brendan Daly | WITNESS

[video=youtube;mPIS3Av3GHs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPIS3Av3GHs&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA&index=1[/video]

Wow, I really find the following him like that and trying so hard to get pictures of his face to be really unnecessary. He obviously wants to hide his face and has said he has cleaned up his life since 3 years ago. He was very open and honest on the stand so I say let him hide his face and save some of his dignity.

Sure took a bit of time to catch up with the thread today! BD appears to be a very reliable witness. Some things jump out about BD- LE went to his house looking for him. His mom was there. LE came back, interviewed him. He then retains a lawyer, goes to the police station with his lawyer and gives a statement. He is aware that it is a criminal offence not to be forthcoming with information he knows. He gives an additional statement. I have to think that BD's parents had something to do with BD doing the right things in the days following the initial LE interview. Unlike SS, who as a mature man still continued to lie even while he was under oath in the witness box. AFAIK, SS had the same opportunity as BD to retain a lawyer and give a truthful statement under his lawyers supervision. This is what innocent people with a conscience would do. The presumption that you should never talk to LE is rubbish. By all accounts, it appears that MS's arrest was a big wake up call for BD. MOO

My understanding is that the toolbox was hidden in a Washer in the garage. Most likely one in storage. Just wanted to clear this point up since I see a few posts using it incorrectly to make a point.,

Or am I mistaken?

Sounds like maybe it was in a drawer under the washer (like a pedestal for a front load machine). I know having the washer and dryer in the garage is common in some places (e.g. California) but not sure about Ontario. Maybe you're right and that it was just being stored.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
#Smich told Daly it was OK to hang at apt. Because the toolbox was at his mom's house, in a drawer of washer in garage. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs