Bosma Murder Trial 04.05.16 - Day 30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that the toolbox was hidden in a Washer in the garage. Most likely one in storage. Just wanted to clear this point up since I see a few posts using it incorrectly to make a point.,

Or am I mistaken?

Respectfully, but since you're saying that it was "most likely" in storage I'm guessing there's no specific evidence stating that's the case.

Either way, with both of them, it comes down to their willingness to hide murder evidence on their own mothers' property. This may seem like an abstraction, but it's really not. How you're willing to treat your closest blood relatives is a good indicator of how you're willing to treat other human beings.

Do sleuthers remember finding MS facebook page wasn't it mark.s or something like that? Does anyone remember it all of a sudden going down?

I remember finding several names involved in this case and their friends, but once MS's name was released in the media....it was the first that I had heard the name. I never came across his name on any friends lists etc. The only thing that came up was his sisters social media and one sisters wedding pics. Everything else was shut down or didn't exist. JMO

I am am totally shocked that we did not hear tails (I meant tales :) )of all the cats and dogs that Dell dispatched as a kid ???? Usually there are earlier signs of a killer in the making.

Maybe the Uncle actually got through to him as far as furry friends.....

It seems DM liked animals. We've heard Pedo was always with him. And he had folders on his computer (I'm assuming containing photos) for his pets (dog, cats and maybe ferrets) and even his ex's pets. Too bad he wasn't kind to fellow humans.

The 9th makes sense since Daly says this all took place at MS's mother's house.

On the 10th, according to surveillance, DM stopped by MM's apartment on his way home not the house.

Besides the
"One gun, two gun
Red gun, blue gun"

testimony today, and the confusing timing of MS's unravelling...the other thing that confused me was the reference to MS's apartment and MS' house - or that's what i recall from the tweets. I understood MS's house to mean his mother's house but was confused as to what MS's apartment referred to. (I don't recall specifics but it didn't seem to reference the timing of his stay at MM's sister's apartment. I can go back now and read MS's apartment as MM's apartment perhaps.

thanks all for helping figure out the other timing in the weeks after May 6.

Besides the
"One gun, two gun
Red gun, blue gun"

testimony today, and the confusing timing of MS's unravelling...the other thing that confused me was the reference to MS's apartment and MS' house - or that's what i recall from the tweets. I understood MS's house to mean his mother's house but was confused as to what MS's apartment referred to. (I don't recall specifics but it didn't seem to reference the timing of his stay at MM's sister's apartment. I can go back now and read MS's apartment as MM's apartment perhaps.

thanks all for helping figure out the other timing in the weeks after May 6.

It was confusing even if you were in court listening to everything so I can only imagine what it would be like following it on Twitter.

It seems DM liked animals. We've heard Pedo was always with him. And he had folders on his computer (I'm assuming containing photos) for his pets (dog, cats and maybe ferrets) and even his ex's pets. Too bad he wasn't kind to fellow humans.

Yes, I don't see this as being a pair of sadists, which is the kind of personality that abuses animals. Nor did they appear to have any issues with TB himself, as in cases where the victim fits a certain profile. To me, this crime is closest to a home invasion where the motive is robbery and the homeowners are deliberately killed to ensure the criminals get away. There is going to be a trial of a man in Ottawa who is accused of this, of all things he used to work as a human resources professional: http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/what-we-know-about-ian-bush

MOO, perhaps DM was kind to his dog because it showed him adoration. He rescued it, took care of it & it happily followed him everywhere. If you offer the comforts & necessities of life, kind attention, & companionship to most pets, they will worship you. The problem is, it seems DM also treated his human inner circle the same way...as his own "pets". He used comforts such as money, lodging, drugs etc, to make his inner circle dependent upon him. However, he expected them to fall in line, do what he wanted & follow him around (like a dog) adoring him & obeying.

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 27m27 minutes ago
#TimBosma trial witness Brendan Daly testifies Mark Smich said "the n____s are coming to get me. I ****ed up." No additional comment

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 23m23 minutes ago
In which the best friend of accused killer Mark Smich swipes at my iPhone as I #video him at #Bosma trial: https://youtu.be/mPIS3Av3GHs #HamOnt

I think the expert witness mentioned that as a possibility, IIRC.

Yes...Mar 8 2016 3:59 PM by Adam Carter: "Plaxton says he included the entire clip because some small lights can be seen in the video. "It's possible a cigarette maybe. It all indicated to me there was some activity happening around the trucks." Lights are seen at 9:55 p.m. and 9:58 p.m."

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 27m27 minutes ago
#TimBosma trial witness Brendan Daly testifies Mark Smich said "the n____s are coming to get me. I ****ed up." No additional comment

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 23m23 minutes ago
In which the best friend of accused killer Mark Smich swipes at my iPhone as I #video him at #Bosma trial: https://youtu.be/mPIS3Av3GHs #HamOnt

I've got mixed feelings about filming people who clearly don't want to be filmed in a circumstance like this. It's an invasion and aggression that somebody who is doing a required civic duty should probably not be subjected to. Makes me uncomfortable watching and it's a job I could surely never stomach doing.

MOO, perhaps DM was kind to his dog because it showed him adoration. He rescued it, took care of it & it happily followed him everywhere. If you offer the comforts & necessities of life, kind attention, & companionship to most pets, they will worship you. The problem is, it seems DM also treated his human inner circle the same way...as his own "pets". He used comforts such as money, lodging, drugs etc, to make his inner circle dependent upon him. However, he expected them to fall in line, do what he wanted & follow him around (like a dog) adoring him & obeying.

Speculation: I wonder if Pedo was with them - waiting in the SUV - and heard the loud shot(s). My dog jumped out of her skin this evening when the roofers across the street dropped a ladder. I can't imagine a loud shot. I hope Pedo is well.

Speculation: I wonder if Pedo was with them - waiting in the SUV - and heard the loud shot(s). My dog jumped out of her skin this evening when the roofers across the street dropped a ladder. I can't imagine a loud shot. I hope Pedo is well.

I hope Pedo is well too.

It was reported Wayne was killed with a shotgun.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6...n-millard-hires-hamilton-lawyer-peter-boushy/

I'm ignorant about guns. Are there "vampire bullets" for shotguns?

Shotgun ammunition is generally referred to as shells, while rifle and handgun rounds are referred to as bullets. Technically, the bullet is the projectile that leaves the casing. Shotgun shells generally contain pellets, which are occasionally referred to as bullets. Both SG shells and HG bullets can be referred to as "rounds" or "loads". All can be referred to as "ammunition". Phew!!

I assume you meant "Zombie" shells, per the Zombie handgun bullets referenced in BD testimony today.
Yes, Zombie loads are available for shotguns.

http://www.hornady.com/store/12-Ga-00-Z-MAX

Hope this helps!

The 9th makes sense since Daly says this all took place at MS's mother's house.

On the 10th, according to surveillance, DM stopped by MM's apartment on his way home not the house.

I understand that AC's date on this blog post is incorrect, but he did mention that they "rolled up" in the Yukon. That would not have been on the 9th. And I'd think if it were the red truck with a large trailer in tow that Daly saw, the Crown would have elicited this information.

Is it possible that DM dropped MS and MM off at Montrose on the 10th after visiting with them at the apartment? I'm sure they all would have been very tense that day.

MOO

ETA: Added AC's blog post

Pillay asking about May 6, when Daly saw Smich rolling up with Millard and Marlena in Millard's Yukon. Smich "blew past him," and went into the house, court hears.
by Adam Carter 4:01 PM

The crown didn't need to offer a plea deal, likely because they know they have what they believe is enough evidence to put them away for a long time. If he gets up in the stand and is honest, what reward does he get? Nothing really, except maybe redemption in some people's eyes.

And just maybe a newer, cleaner federal jail cell......Even now Smich appears to be incarcerated in better digs than his former pal how is housed in the Barton Street Detention Centre that is no 5* accommodation.

I wonder what happened to the dog and if he/she was in the Yukon when DM was arrested at gunpoint.

He is probably drawing an MA salary and living with MB but sadly SS is no longer on payroll to clean up his accidents. Sorry, bad joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState