Bosma Murder Trial 04.06.16 - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty sad to think that DM was just out there organizing his little thieving missions and that's why TB had to die. Because some grown up punk felt it was within his rights to take things from hard working, law abiding people even to the extent that he would take some innocent soul away from everyone who loved him- just because he could.

He was able to drag all of his pals into his schemes- spread the blame. DM as an individual had no care, love or respect for either one of his parents. He didn't care about the people who worked at Millardair or any of the people who did work for him. Everyone in DM's life, if not serving a purpose, was disposable. He didn't care about anyone except himself. And you can rest assured, that he doesn't care one iota about the people who support him and proclaim his innocence now. IMHO, SB called a spade a spade. DM does represent "evil". MOO

Right on! I hope LW_2 reads this as she was the new LB in Dellen's life.

MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 35s35 seconds ago
His dad paid for his lawyer and he then paid his dad back over the following six months. #Bosma

I have to say IMO this makes me really respect MH and his dad. His dad probably said "Look ill get you a lawyer but you got yourself into this, so you will pay me back this money"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9m9 minutes ago
Met Millard at 4 am May 10 in driveway of Daly's home.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 49s50 seconds ago
@susanclairmont yes, should be Hagerman.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 33s34 seconds ago
Jury gone for the day. Hagerman's testimony resumes tomorrow.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 51s51 seconds ago
Done for the day #Bosma

Met at 4am...DM no mention as to what is in toolbox
4:10am a txt comes from DM to H "2"

If DM wasn't there to chit chat long and did show up at 4 as specified, left within a few minutes...DM would be on the road and text the reply "2" meaning 2 guns, not 2 minutes out.
On the other hand, if it wasn't exactly 4am and shortly after that DM arrived, "2" could very well mean 2 minutes out.
Hard for us to know the certainty unless we are aware if DM had already left H by the time he sent the "2" text...imo

goodnight, sweet prince
the original line is "goodnight, sweet prince/and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest" spoken by Horatio in Shakespeare's Hamlet. More recently, the phrase takes its origin from The Big Lebowski, a 1998 movie starring Jeff Bridges and John Goodman, whose character (Walter) utters the phrase as Steve Buscemi's character's (Donny) ashes are spread into the ocean.,
As well the phrase goodnight, sweet prince is used on photos of celebs that aren't dead as a hoax

Based on the lack of education of DM and his cronies my guess is he was referring to Lebowski or Memes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did he mean 2 guns were inside the toolbox?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

MH's previous text to DM jokingly asked if the toolbox was full of guns. So I think DM's text in reply means it was 2 guns, IMO.

All MOO.

ETA: Originally I had said MH texted DM about 20 guns, but that was wrong. His text was about 20 trees. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Wow, I'm drained after hearing today's testimony from MH. Yet another day of learning all the things we had NO clue about. Some thoughts, in no particular order:

The stuff DM was stealing in the middle of the night - and we don't know how long he was doing this or ALL the things he stole - he might have have put up for sale on kijiji himself. Not everything of course, since some of it was still in the hangar.

Reporters tweets that MH seemed like he was about to cry on the stand today. Maybe it's because he's human? And remembering how he felt when DM asked him to hang onto a locked toolbox and then finally piecing it all together? Shoot, I'd be crying on the stand too. This was no 20' maple, this was a man's life, and a shattered family.

Someone who has a good grasp on the timeline of events PLEASE explain to me how this toolbox went from Hagerman's driveway at 4am on the 10th of May, to being in MS's mother's washer in the garage? I'm thoroughly confused on that part.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18m18 minutes ago
It'll be a half day for the jury tomorrow. Trial in the am (starting at 10 a.m.) and then legal arguments in the aft. #Bosma

WHY are you blame the mothers?
They are innocent and did nothing wrong. Every mother wishes for their children to grow up to be "decent" adults.
I have seen children from "decent" families grow up to be hellion junkies who end up in jail and some who have become a success.
I have seen children grow up in a "not so decent home" to grow up and become very successful "decent" adults and some who have ended up being criminals.
I would not be blaming the mothers for the paths that DM and MS chose for themselves.

This was my response to some posting that the two of them didn't have respect for their mothers to have planted evidence on their properties. I will admit now that my comment might have been a little "harsh". But I do believe there is some truth to the fact that parenting techniques have ALOT to do with how a child turns out as an adult.

Wow, I'm drained after hearing today's testimony from MH. Yet another day of learning all the things we had NO clue about. Some thoughts, in no particular order:

The stuff DM was stealing in the middle of the night - and we don't know how long he was doing this or ALL the things he stole - he might have have put up for sale on kijiji himself. Not everything of course, since some of it was still in the hangar.

Reporters tweets that MH seemed like he was about to cry on the stand today. Maybe it's because he's human? And remembering how he felt when DM asked him to hang onto a locked toolbox and then finally piecing it all together? Shoot, I'd be crying on the stand too. This was no 20' maple, this was a man's life, and a shattered family.

Someone who has a good grasp on the timeline of events PLEASE explain to me how this toolbox went from Hagerman's driveway at 4am on the 10th of May, to being in MS's mother's washer in the garage? I'm thoroughly confused on that part.

MS was instructed to pick it up from MH. Not sure when it actually happened, but it has been mentioned several times.

Right on! I hope LW_2 reads this as she was the new LB in Dellen's life.

MOO

My opinion is that LW2 drank the koolaid and would happily follow DM anywhere. Her "haughty" attitude on the stand showed no remorse or sympathy for the family of TB. She is firmly in the DM is innocent camp and wouldn't acknowledge the truth even when placed right in front of her.....IMHO......

My opinion is that LW2 drank the koolaid and would happily follow DM anywhere. Her "haughty" attitude on the stand showed no remorse or sympathy for the family of TB. She is firmly in the DM is innocent camp and wouldn't acknowledge the truth even when placed right in front of her.....IMHO......

And she displayed a personalty that may have been a threat when DM was finished playing with her. IMO

Now that we know DM had a crew for stealing vehicles, and usually had a plan that involved enough foresight to hire people for lookouts and check security beforehand, I am wondering where all that planning was in stealing Tim's truck? Shouldn't DM have followed his routine and scouted it out ahead of time and had guys on walkie-talkies on the lookout? Someone willing to pay lookouts to steal trees must surely put some planning into a car jacking or murder?

I wonder if that's one of the reasons LE suspected 3 or more people first?

I also wonder if perhaps the vehicles seen in the field nearby were not TB's truck and the Yukon, but perhaps the other mission team members hitting the road behind the main vehicle, TB's?

All my opinion only

Wait a sec... I read this as meaning 2 guns at first too... but he met with H at 4 AM - maybe he meant 2 as in "2 minutes out"? Just trying to keep an open mind over here...

DM could have just dropped the tool box off and left with minimal chat. So IMO, 2 was confirming that there were 2 guns in the box. So if this is the case...Daly's testimony of 2 guns is correct. AM could have dealt with DM's gun then dropped off MS's for him to deal with. Or MS buried 2 guns. Wonder how much dancing AM will do?!

MS was instructed to pick it up from MH. Not sure when it actually happened, but it has been mentioned several times.

This hasn't been introduced into evidence AFAIK....and today TD seemed to suggest that it was AM who dropped it off for MS. I think it will be revealed, but don't think we can answer this with any certainty yet. mOO

Now that we know DM had a crew for stealing vehicles, and usually had a plan that involved enough foresight to hire people for lookouts and check security beforehand, I am wondering where all that planning was in stealing Tim's truck? Shouldn't DM have followed his routine and scouted it out ahead of time and had guys on walkie-talkies on the lookout? Someone willing to pay lookouts to steal trees must surely put some planning into a car jacking or murder?

I also wonder if perhaps the vehicles seen in the field nearby were not TB's truck and the Yukon, but perhaps the other mission team members hitting the road behind the main vehicle, TB's?

All my opinion only

Oh, I don't think we're done yet! Think there is LOTS more to hear!

MH's previous text to DM jokingly asked if there were 20 guns in the toolbox. So I think DM's text in reply means it was 2 guns, IMO.

All MOO.

But when MS got the box there was only one gun and a pound of weed. Unless MH opened the box and took the zombie killer gun and replaced it with a pound of weed for payment, or unless MS had some reason to lie to BD and tell him that only his gun was in the box, when there was really bus and DM's, and neither of those scenarios seem likely to me. I would think that "2" might mean 2 minutes out from arriving, or perhaps even an answer to a question asked in person by MH if the text was after the visit.

All my opinion only.

Yes, I agree and I recall her testimony about DM's recent series of bad luck and explained it away as meaning that DM had a break-in at his house where items were stolen, IIRC. DM, the experienced thief worrying about having things stolen from him. The utter irony of it all.

All MOO.

MS got Arthur to pick it up, according to BD originally.

All my opinion only

This was a completely different MO, and given the time of day and method of removing the property there would be little need for scouts. The planning here comes in the form of burner phone, stashed Yukon and as much dusk as one could reasonably get in the circumstances.

It was TD who suggested there was weed in the toolbox.....just like he suggested AM dropped the toolbox off.....this information did not come from a witness. We have heard absolutely no testimony about this. Lawyers can't testify....but apparently they are doing a good job of confusing some.....MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62