Bosma Murder Trial 04.06.16 - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any of the jurors live on rural properties and have had stuff stolen from them? ;)

6-7 years ago south of Cambridge and in a rural area a handcrafted and sizeable gazebo was stolen from a fellow's front lawn. The structure was secured to a concrete pad with bolts and they were ste
sheered right off and the entire structure removed :jawdrop:
The fellow built it for his wife for their anniversary.

"I said that purely off the basis that he wasn't coming out and just telling me what he needed me to do. Once it was mentioned that it was a toolbox, I had known that toolbox from the previous years and what I had thought it was for."
by Adam Carter 4:14 PM

Hagerman says Millard never had an interest in guns, so the "haha" was purely a joke.
by Adam Carter 4:15 PM

Hagerman had deleted all these messages.

"I was just nervous," Hagerman says.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 19s19 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
The Crown: There's nothing funny about guns. H: No not at all, Dellen was never fond of guns, I never saw him with one. It was purely a joke

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 30s31 seconds ago
Fraser: you'll agree with me sir there's nothing funny about guns?
No not at all, H says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 24s25 seconds ago
"I had known that toolbox from previous years." Millard had never had interest in guns and he'd never seen him with a gun.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 12s13 seconds ago
"He wasn't coming out and telling me what he needed to do," he said. "He was dancing around my questions." #Millard #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11s11 seconds ago
Hagerman had deleted all these messages. "I was nervous."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 11s11 seconds ago
Millard answered "..." Then "2" #BosmaTrial

Maybe it means credit for as in kudos. I have always thought the burner phone Lucas Bate was an anagram for casual bet. This sketchy crew may have been acting for DM on a dare or a bet. Maybe they racked up points for every theft or got props for being able to pull off a "heist" and get away with it. They seemed to think it was all just a lark after all, that is until after TB got killed and incinerated and made national news.

All MOO.

Maybe Lucas Bate was his real life role playing character. As for points or props, yeah, he did say "If the mission was successful."

"Hagerman says the "hah full of guns" text was a joke, because the situation felt so weird. Millard wouldn't tell him what he wanted him to hold onto."

Can't remember key points, but his guess was right on. SS, BD and MH are still holding information back. But why?

MOO

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 4s4 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Crown: Why did you delete them? H: Because of what unfolded. I was nervous #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 14s15 seconds ago
Hagerman said he deleted the messages because "he was nervous" #BosmaTrial

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 22s23 seconds ago
Hagerman thought it weird #Millard was evasive about what he wanted him to hold. Said it was a toolbox. "Ha ha full of guns?" Millard: ...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s19 seconds ago
Hagerman says he took the "..." text As Dellen not wanting to respond to his "bad joke." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 22s22 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Crown: Did you meet Mr Millard that night, sir? Hagerman: I did. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 25s25 seconds ago
The "..." And "2" were sent 2 hours apart

Maybe it means credit for as in kudos. I have always thought the burner phone Lucas Bate was an anagram for casual bet. This sketchy crew may have been acting for DM on a dare or a bet. Maybe they racked up points for every theft or got props for being able to pull off a "heist" and get away with it. They seemed to think it was all just a lark after all, that is until after TB got killed and incinerated and made national news.

All MOO.

Still think it means future drug purchases. There was a reason LB supposedly was hitting up DM for drugs.

MOO

DM's D team just keeps getting a bigger hill to climb. Pretty hard to fight these guys who lawyered up and gave statements and are now on the stand saying they lied or omitted things in their original statements. The story that DM is rich with nothing to hide and can buy anything he wants is making him look even worse. MOO

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 50s51 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
They met in the driveway of Hagerman's parents home. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 45s46 seconds ago
Hagerman says he met DM that night around 4 am. They met in the driveway of Hagerman's parents' home. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 36s37 seconds ago
Met Millard at 4 am May 10 in driveway of Daly's home.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 53s54 seconds ago
Hagarman sounds like he's going to cry as he explains a conversation he had w DM. he is asking him to hold on to a tool box' @AM900CHML

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 50s51 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Crown asks if Hagerman had any idea what was in the toolbox? Hagerman said he assumed what was inside #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 47s48 seconds ago
Hagerman met Millard at 4am in the driveway of his parents home. "He just said he was coming over." #Bosma

I'm off wondering why Hagerman called Dellen "Sweet Prince!" Was that a typo or what the heck??? weird or what?

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
#Millard came to his house with toolbox at 4am. Hagerman still didn't know what was inside

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Fraser asks if he had any more info before DM showed up that night, in his driveway, as to what it was in that toolbox? No, Hagerman says.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Mississauga, Ontario
Crown: Did you reach out to anybody? H: I talked to two of my friends. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 47s47 seconds ago
He agrees to meet DM at his parents driveway where he was given the tool box. He wasn't told what was in it. He assumed. @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 57s57 seconds ago
Fraser asks if he reached out to anyone else that night. He says he spoke to two of his friends. His closest. Luke Pastuszok & Sean Scullion

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 39s39 seconds ago
This is 4 am on may 10th.

After Hagerman said "haha full of guns" Millard texted from Noudga's phone "..." and then "2."
by Adam Carter 4:16 PM

Millard showed up in the driveway of his parent's home at 4 a.m. Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 4:17 PM

Hagerman says he talked to two of his closest friends before that, and met with one before Millard dropped off the toolbox.
by Adam Carter 4:19 PM

Hagerman says he wanted to talk to his friend, as he was "really nervous" that Millard "wasn't coming out and telling him everything." "The situation itself seemed very shady."
by Adam Carter 4:20 PM

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 37s37 seconds ago
Hagerman reached out to his two closest friends, Luke and Sean. He met with Luke that night before Millard dropped off the toolbox. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Hagerman talked to two friends before seeing Millard. Luke Pastuszok and Sean Sculian, his best friends. Met with Luke who lives nearby.

He met with Luke that night before the toolbox was dropped off. He says that was a reg thing. Luke lived nearby, they'd meet up to smoke.

Fraser asks if their meeting had to do with the text from DM. He says yes. He was really nervous. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Mississauga, Ontario
Hagerman's phone is noticeably shaky as tells the Crown about the meeting with Millard #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
He met Luke that night because of his text conversation with Millard. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 25s25 seconds ago
The "..." And "2" were sent 2 hours apart

oh great more puzzles

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 58s58 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Hagerman said he met with 1 of his closest friends before the meeting. He was very nervous, because the 'whole situation seemed very shady'

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s50 seconds ago
"The situation itself just seemed very shady," he says.
So he contacted Luke: "we just told each other everything." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Talked to Luke about "everything," " I was really nervous. "The situation seemed very shady."

Hagerman says he was nervous, "Dellen wasn't coming out and saying everything. It just seemed very shady."#Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Hagerman meets friend about what happened. Luke pastor. I was really nervous. DM wasn't telling me everything. it was shady. @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 53s54 seconds ago
After convo with Luke, Hagerman returned to his house. DM showed up around 4am. #Bosma

Hagerman's voice sounds pained, remorseful, ashamed #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Hagerman met with another friend that night before meeting #Millard, told his concerns

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 38s38 seconds ago
Hagerman seems upset in the stand. He is a thin guy, dark hair, beard. Head bowed. Crown puts toolbox in front of him.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 37s37 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Crown has a yellow and black stanley tool box. In a bag. Puts it in front of Hagerman #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Hagerman is near tears. He is given the tool box. "Is that what he brought u?" Yes. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Fraser brings the toolbox over to Hagerman on the stand

"Does that look familiar?" Fraser asks. "That's what he brought me," H says. #Bosma

After that conversation, he returned back to his family home and met Millard around 4 a.m.
by Adam Carter 4:21 PM

Fraser gets the toolbox and places it on the witness box. "That is what he brought me," Hagerman says, his voice warbling. "It had a small padlock."
by Adam Carter 4:22 PM

Hagerman says he was sure there was someone else in Millard's Yukon, but he couldn't say who because of the tinted windows.
by Adam Carter 4:22 PM

"I asked him if everything was okay, and he said it was better if he didn't tell me. I asked him how long I'd be hanging onto it, and he said no more than a couple of days," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 4:23 PM

Maybe Lucas Bate was his real life role playing character. As for points or props, yeah, he did say "If the mission was successful."

I cant help but think "Norman Bates" the phyco Serial Killer. Could there be any relation? I know i've been watching too much Bates Motel..HA HA

"When he said toolbox, I just assumed."
by Adam Carter 4:23 PM

That's it for today. Hagerman returns tomorrow, but only a half day of evidence in the morning with legal arguments in the afternoon.
by Adam Carter 4:24 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member