Bosma Murder Trial 04.06.16 - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 12s12 seconds ago
"They started coming in so frequently I thought there was something wrong, he said. "But there was nothing but dead air."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 34s34 seconds ago
He'd missed 4-5 calls. He tried to call back and got "dead air." Realized his speaker was broken. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 30s31 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
H says he never talked to anyone at that number that night #BosmaTrial

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s28 seconds ago
So he never talked to anyone that night. He doesn't remember getting any voicemails at all. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 14s15 seconds ago
When he finally picked up the call he realized the speaker was broken. His phone had been in the shop. #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 29s29 seconds ago
Hagerman had been out of town in May 2013 but May 9 was back at work in bar. Had seen news of #TimBosma disappearance.

"They started coming in so frequently I thought something might be wrong. I went to call back and there was just dead air, and there was no answer." His speaker was broken, he says, and that had happened when his phone was in for repairs.
by Adam Carter 3:58 PM

Hagerman says he doesn't remember getting voicemails that night either.
by Adam Carter 3:59 PM

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 35s36 seconds ago
His phone is broken. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 30s31 seconds ago
Was never able to talk to anyone that night. Doesn't remember getting voice mail. Seeing phone records.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5s6 seconds ago
Hagerman's phone was broken; he missed a series of calls from Christina Noudga, #Millard gf. He called her Christina Nacho. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5s6 seconds ago
Now seeing phone records up on the screen. Some entries are highlighted. #Bosma

I wonder if any of the jurors live on rural properties and have had stuff stolen from them? ;)

I wonder if AJ has a receipt for his golf cart that he was working on at the hangar?

All MOO.

Court now seeing phone records from May 9 starting around 9:28 p.m.
by Adam Carter 4:01 PM

There are 12 calls in rapid succession to his phone starting at 11:28 p.m. The duration is only seconds though.
by Adam Carter 4:02 PM

There are also three texts sent that night.
by Adam Carter 4:03 PM

There are a couple of records that show Hagerman called Noudga back. It was for about 15 seconds. Again, he says his speaker was broken.
by Adam Carter 4:03 PM

More texts just shown on screen, but Pillay objects and it's pulled off the screen.
by Adam Carter 4:08 PM

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 12s12 seconds ago
"They started coming in so frequently I thought there was something wrong, he said. "But there was nothing but dead air."

He'd missed 4-5 calls. He tried to call back and got "dead air." Realized his speaker was broken. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 30s31 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
H says he never talked to anyone at that number that night #BosmaTrial

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s28 seconds ago
So he never talked to anyone that night. He doesn't remember getting any voicemails at all. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 14s15 seconds ago
When he finally picked up the call he realized the speaker was broken. His phone had been in the shop. #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 29s29 seconds ago
Hagerman had been out of town in May 2013 but May 9 was back at work in bar. Had seen news of #TimBosma disappearance.

Well that all sounds pretty convenient. Not sure I'm buying this either. Will any of them tell the whole truth? Everyone trying to distance themselves to save their own butts. Even with parents and lawyers involved.

MOO

Wonder if "ask no questions" SS is following this stuff? Nice that WM was legitimately paying him 125K a year for him for a job he wasn't doing while he was spending his times arranging his "missions". MOO

"They started coming in so frequently I thought something might be wrong. I went to call back and there was just dead air, and there was no answer." His speaker was broken, he says, and that had happened when his phone was in for repairs.
by Adam Carter 3:58 PM

Hagerman says he doesn't remember getting voicemails that night either.
by Adam Carter 3:59 PM

Hummm.... good one.. Not sure if I believe it?

This is pretty damning against DM, highlighting how he had set up these "theft missions" in the past. This will definitely carry some weight for the jury in deciding whether the theft of TB's truck was planned IMO.

Won't Sachak and Pillay be so pleased
:bombshell:

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8s9 seconds ago
Calls from Noudga "in rapid succession" Crown says.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s7 seconds ago
There are several incoming calls of very short duration, Fraser points out. Each a minute apart. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 13s14 seconds ago
Jury seeing call logs that show Noudga called Hagerman 3 times in rapid succession then again 3 more times a few minutes later. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
More than a dozen calls seconds apart come into hagerman may 9th. Near midnight. They keep coming to the 10th. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Then records show a call from him back to Noudga. This is when he says he got no answer. Then two more calls back to him. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Pillay has a concern about a cell call map.

Can't remember who drove him to the Bobcat party? Why? Has this happened often?

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
The logs show Hagerman called back at 1150 that night, then 2 more calls from Noudga. Hagerman says he never spoke to anyone. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Crown Fraser says this witness knew position of Millard that night, so it is relevant.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 54s54 seconds ago
Had text exchange that night with Noudga phone. But he knew it was Millard he was texting with.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 31s31 seconds ago
H says he is aware he was communicating that night (through Noudga phone) with Dellen Millard. But there was no verbal communication. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 31s31 seconds ago
Hagerman said his phone was broken & he had no verbal communication, but believed #Millard was on the other end of line.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 21s21 seconds ago
The Crown asks: Who did you think you were communicating with on the Noudga phone? Hagerman answers: Dellen Millard #Bosma

We've had so much come out today we've forgotten to question why DM had his license suspended back in October 2012? :waitasec:

Apr 6 2016 3:05 PMText from Millard: "Need a lookout on a walkie talkie tonight. 10pm-3am. $50 or credit towards future grabs. Interested?"

maybe credit for future thefts? things he steals for them?

Maybe it means credit for as in kudos. I have always thought the burner phone Lucas Bate was an anagram for casual bet. This sketchy crew may have been acting for DM on a dare or a bet. Maybe they racked up points for every theft or got props for being able to pull off a "heist" and get away with it. They seemed to think it was all just a lark after all, that is until after TB got killed and incinerated and made national news.

All MOO.

Extraction report put on screen. Pillay objects. Wants it taken off screen. Wants to address it in absence of jury.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Fraser puts up texts. Pillay objects. He is moving along to other material so as not to have to send jury out. But will go back to it #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Crown says he wants to look at texts that he believes are between Hagerman and Millard. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Crown intends to address text messages between Hagerman and Millard but Pillay objects, crown is moving on to avoid sending jury out #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Seeing texts now btwn Matt Hagerman and Christina Noudga (Dellen Millard). #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
"Can you tell me what these toys are so I can prepare myself?" Hagerman texted to Millard. Millard had asked him to do a favour.

Now seeing texts from Hagerman to Noudga's phone. "Can you tell me what these toys are so I can prepare myself?"
by Adam Carter 4:11 PM

The response is "A tool box." Hagerman says this was millard answering. Hagerman then responds "haha full of guns?"
by Adam Carter 4:11 PM

There are about 20 messages before that. "He asked me if I could do him a favour. He said he was feeling some heat ... and asked me if I could hold onto some things."
by Adam Carter 4:12 PM

Hagerman says the "hah full of guns" text was a joke, because the situation felt so weird. Millard wouldn't tell him what he wanted him to hold onto.
by Adam Carter 4:13 PM

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 52s52 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
H: I was worried if everything was okay? Millard: Asked if he could a favour. H: He couldn't tell me, said he was feeling some heat. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
At 1:49am on May 10, H asks DM "can you tell me what these toys are so I can prepare myself?"

DM responds: "a toolbox."

#Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 56s56 seconds ago
Jury now seeing texts from wee hours of May 10 2013. Hagerman says Millard needed him to hang onto something because he was feeling the heat

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 49s49 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Hagerman said that's when Millard said a toolbox. #BosmaTrial

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 40s40 seconds ago
Asked him to hold on to things for a few days because he was feeling some heat. Millard said the toolbox. Hagerman knew the toolbox.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 43s44 seconds ago
Hagerman texted asking if toolbox was full of guns?

Can't remember who drove him to the Bobcat party? Why? Has this happened often?

If thefts, excuse me, "Missions" were from 3 am to 5 am followed by a party at the hangar, then it wouldn't be odd for activity to be at the hangar late at night, so all those who worried about airport security seeing anything "off" needn't.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s20 seconds ago
At 1:57 am, H texts back "haha full of guns?"
At 2:11, DM (on Noudga's phone) writes: "..."
At 4:10, DM writes "2."
#Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 31s32 seconds ago
It was a toolbox. Hagerman said he made a joke to diffuse the awkwardness: "is it full of guns?l" #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 26s27 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
H: Can you tell me what these toys are, so I can prepare myself? Millard: A toolbox. H: haha, full of guns? #BosmaTrial

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s20 seconds ago
"Haha full of guns?"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
H explains that he "previously knew this toolbox", and was making a joke bc DM was "dancing around his questions." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 33s33 seconds ago
Early morning May 10 #Millard asked Hagerman to hold something for him for a few days. He was feeling heat #TimBosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x