Bosma Murder Trial 04.06.16 - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 9m9 minutes ago
Dellen Millard ran well-organized heists of vehicles & equipment from construction sites says Matt Hagerman, Millard's pal at #Bosma trial

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 4m4 minutes ago
Millard had a gang who dotted roads around site with walkie-talkies as lookouts, paid them $50 or $100 if heist succeeds, #Bosma trial hears

Unfortunately it all had to come to a head. You WILL reap what you sow. You will get caught eventually. I just can't believe all these participants would go along with this loser.

Started with petty theft, ended with Murder! Makes me think that it was indeed a thrill kill after all. They were getting bored of the usual. Was the intention just to steal the truck or were they intending to Murder TB all along? This is the big question.

I think it can be just as dangerous to leave idle youth unsupervised as it is to leave toddlers the same way.

Youth yes, but adults? At some point parents must cut the cord and let adults take responsibility for their own actions, IMO.

All MOO.

I originally thought the 3K was for JV.. Maybe not so much.

He still had the 3K after seeing MS so I don't believe it was for him. Now the pound of weed? Somewhere in those tweets is the phrase $50 or credit for "grabs" where another one said "grass". Does this mean DM was supplying them all with "grass"?

MOO

This is pretty damning against DM, highlighting how he had set up these "theft missions" in the past. This will definitely carry some weight for the jury in deciding whether the theft of TB's truck was planned IMO.

Yes, and didn't DM's defense - or someone - say that Bobcat was valued at $60,000? I wonder too if the Bobcat location near the Waterloo airport is the same Bobcat location where DM and MS allegedly stopped on the night of TB's abduction and murder, May 6th?

All MOO.

Excavator was worth $60 000 or so. Bobcat is smaller

I'm appalled and I need a pause, say on Thursday or Friday or both days ....

It was the excavator that DM bought from SH's father's company that was worth $60k.

Just to clarify, does this mean that DM's defense wisely never mentioned the BOBCAT?

Thanks.

Meanwhile. I sat for a few minutes and tried to think of a way the DM defense team can spin the fact that he was running late night 'missions' to steal construction equipment, and I couldn't come up with much. "They weren't really stealing, these 'missions' were just live-action roleplay?" (Hey, Defense Team--I'm screenshotting this, so don't even try it.)

This trial is revealing so many things he could be charged with beyond murder.

I don't think the horrific murder of TB should allow these thieving punks to walk. They are willing participants, and were paid to steal. Hope they still charge the whole gang.

I have had stuff stolen in the past, and it's such an privacy invasion. Not to mention a headache to sort out sometimes.

He still had the 3K after seeing MS so I don't believe it was for him. Now the pound of weed? Somewhere in those tweets is the phrase $50 or credit for "grabs" where another one said "grass". Does this mean DM was supplying them all with "grass"?

MOO

A "grab" or a "get" is a drug purchase, IMO.

Started with petty theft, ended with Murder! Makes me think that it was indeed a thrill kill after all. They were getting bored of the usual. Was the intention just to steal the truck or were they intending to Murder TB all along? This is the big question.

Premeditated IMO - what else? They expected TB to hand over his truck, hitch a ride home, and say nothing??

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 25m25 minutes ago
"I was given a wallow talkie and dropped off on a rural country road...I would say if there were any cars coming down the road."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 13s13 seconds ago
@susanclairmont Walkie talkie. (Damn autocorrect)

= Sociopath. Charming personality; able to make friends and influence people; natural cult leader; no respect for others' feelings, property, or the law. Convinced they will never be caught, and if they are, can talk themselves out of it.

I live not too far from the Waterloo Airport. Had a black trailer stolen a few years ago. :waitasec:

That's so annoying. I am in the area too and had thefts at 3 diff times - a $200 metal lawn sign, & solar lights. I know a family kids always have diff vehicles, wondering if they bought them from Millard--golf cart, dirt bikes, snow mobiles, atv's, and sometimes they put them up for sale themselves. They have black trailer too.

This is pretty damning against DM, highlighting how he had set up these "theft missions" in the past. This will definitely carry some weight for the jury in deciding whether the theft of TB's truck was planned IMO.

BBM ubm

Great point! We now know for sure DM likes to plan ahead.

All MOO.

Just to clarify, does this mean that DM's defense wisely never mentioned the BOBCAT?

Thanks.

Meanwhile. I sat for a few minutes and tried to think of a way the DM defense team can spin the fact that he was running late night 'missions' to steal construction equipment, and I couldn't come up with much. "They weren't really stealing, these 'missions' were just live-action roleplay?" (Hey, Defense Team--I'm screenshotting this, so don't even try it.)

What they were stealing was all out in the open !
IMO

BBM ubm

Great point! We now know for sure DM likes to plan ahead.

All MOO.

Yep, and he called them 'missions'. He really thought he was some black-ops gangster. It would be hilarious if there weren't three bodies behind him.

Makes the casual display of the Ram in the hangar a little more congruent. In terms of the property acquired this was just another mission, until it wasn't.

I'm appalled and I need a pause, say on Thursday or Friday or both days ....

This is becoming a drug addiction for me. I neeeeeed more details.. What am I going to do until Monday???? Perhaps get caught up on my work..ha ha.

I originally thought the 3K was for JV.. Maybe not so much.

I thought it was a payoff to MS... but MS didn't want anything to do with it. I didn't think 3k was enuff to skip town with. Not like a murder investigation would blow over in a few days.

I'm not convinced now..with this testimony so far, that it was just DM and MS! Hagerman sounds like he had no clue what was being stolen...untill he got to the hanger! Just always seemed odd to me that the LE retracted that 3rd person early.
Have we even heard that MS can drive? We know he can drive a bike and a skateboard but is he capible of driving a car/truck?

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 30s30 seconds ago
After the heist he was in on, Hagerman saw the spoils at the #Waterloo hangar. It was a Bobcat machine. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko