Bosma Murder Trial 04.06.16 - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think I got us caught up on the blog now, I will do it for the rest of today.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 44s44 seconds ago
Hagerman said he never participated and Millard never showed up to meet him. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 40s40 seconds ago
Fraser asks Haggerman if he knows what happened when he texts DM that he's at the park. Did he show up? Says he doesn't think he did

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 19s20 seconds ago
Hagerman doesn't go. asks a couple of days later "did u end up pulling the heist" DM says lawnmowers moved. It's spring.@AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s13 seconds ago
Next text exchange is from Oct 19, 2012. DM texts him "just scoped a construction project with a lot of trees being prepped to be planted...

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 43s44 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Another text from Millard: Just scooped a construction project with alot of trees being prepped to be planted. you want some 20' maples?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s44 seconds ago
"...you want some 20' maples?" H responds "lol not 20 but maybe 2." Millard replies "20' tall."

this video was aired very shortly after DM was arrested.
[video=youtube;ZpJcSozmeJo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpJcSozmeJo[/video]

Deepak Paradkar speaks about his client Dellen Millard 'The truth will come out -- when the other suspect/s are apprehended'

It is clear DM has already spun a 'story' to his Lawyer and MS had every reason to fear he is going to be blamed...

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Mississauga, Ontario
Hagerman responds: lol not 20 but maybe 2 #BosmaTrial

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
H responds: "lmao what...how is this going to work...that big trailer maybe? Keep me posted, I'm down." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 41s42 seconds ago
Jury now seeing second chat where Millard offers Hagerman a chance to steal 20 foot maples #BosmaTrial

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 34s35 seconds ago
Oct. 19, 2012. Texts between Millard and Hagerman. Millard asks if he wants 20 foot maples? Millard: "Gotta scope night security."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 55s55 seconds ago
Oct 19th Going to rob a construction project. DM says 20 ft maples ready for planting. 100$ for successful lookout.@AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s51 seconds ago
Millard responds "gotta scope night security...$100 to each lookout upon mission success." #Bosma

DM has been scoping and thieving for a very long time.

We now know it was most likely a paying job for MS.

MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s24 seconds ago
H says "what's the mission? Must be dangerous if you're paying :0" #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 55s55 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
So if you're following, Millard would text asking for lookouts. Needed people to watch out while he stole lawnmowers + trees #BosmaTrial

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 42s42 seconds ago
H then says he's working til 1:30/2 and then supposed to be meeting up with Mel. Says he'll keep him posted. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 38s38 seconds ago
Hagerman was a willing participant if #Millard needed help for a heist. Oct 19 2012 offered $100. 20' maples not yet planted were target

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s37 seconds ago
Millard: "$100 to each lookout upon mission success." Hagerman: "What's the mission? Must be dangerous if you're paying." Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 47s48 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
So far he's offered $50 to $100 to lookouts. Or 'credit' for future grabs. #BosmaTrial

Court now seeing texts from another later date. Millard texts: just scoped a construction project with lots of trees being prepped to be planted, you want some 20' maples?" Hagerman responds "lol not 20 but maybe 2."
by Adam Carter 3:12 PM

Hagerman says it "looks like" he was willing to be a participant in this venture.
by Adam Carter 3:13 PM

In another text, Millard says "gotta scope night security. $100 to each lookout upon mission success."
by Adam Carter 3:14 PM

Hagerman responds: "What's the mission? Must be dangerous if your paying :0"
by Adam Carter 3:15 PM

Millard responds: Not dangerous for lookouts. Along the same lines as the last one but bigger. 3am-5am. Im going to catch some sleep. text me if you're down."
by Adam Carter 3:16 PM

Hagerman responds: "Okay. Goodnight sweet prince."
by Adam Carter 3:16 PM

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Smich would rap about guns, but Daly disagrees with the suggestion from Pillay that he rapped about "his gun" #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Pillay quoting a rap in which Smich says "my .380 is no stranger/when I'm angered you're in danger."
Daly doesn't remember that. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Daly told police he sang about.. "my 380 is no stranger. when i am angered you are in danger. " Daly doesn't remember. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
"When I'm angered, you're in danger," it continues. Daly says he doesn't remember.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Smich would rap about his gun. "My 380 is no stranger. When I'm angered you're in danger." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay recites Smich's rap lyrics: My 380 is no stranger. When it's out, you're in danger #BosmaTrial

Now you can see why you aspiring ganstas should stay in school and learn your grammar. Poor grammar can be used against you in a court of law!

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 38s38 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Hagerman: What's the mission? Must be dangerous if you're paying :0 #BosmaTrial

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 31s31 seconds ago
Dell responds "not dangerous for lookouts. Along the same lines as the last one but bigger. 3-5am...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s28 seconds ago
"...Im going to catch some sleep. Text me if you're down."
H responds "okay. Goodnight sweet prince." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s22 seconds ago
Millard says "along the same lines as the last one but bigger." May be reference back to lawnmowers. Hagerman lookout just once.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 17s17 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Hagerman says he was only ever a lookout for Millard once #BosmaTrial

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9s9 seconds ago
Hagerman says he was only a lookout for #Millard once. #Bosma

Stealing trees.

I swear to God I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

These losers.

Now we have lookouts on the "missions" with walkie talkies! Hmm, wonder if there were lookouts for the TB mission? Makes ya wonder

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s29 seconds ago
Half hour later Millard writes "Kowalski will get you if you're down."

That is Andrew Michalski, he explains. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14s14 seconds ago
Hagerman: "Good night sweet prince."
Millard says "Kowalski" is in. That's Andrew Michalski.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s7 seconds ago
At 12:17am Millard asks him what's the word. H says he's with Mel for half hour, asks when they're leaving. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s21 seconds ago
(That text from H was at 2:36am). #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s16 seconds ago
Then Millard says "I'm picking up Mark in Oakville," Hagerman says that's Mark Smich.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s37 seconds ago
At 3:21am, Millard says "k im picking up mark in Oakville then I can grab you...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 30s30 seconds ago
"...Andrew and Steve are on their way to scout & verify it hasn't moved since this afternoon."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 31s32 seconds ago
"They will be there in 20 mins to confirm mission go. I would pick you up in 40," texts Millard.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 26s26 seconds ago
Millard offers to pay Hagerman $100 "upon mission success" #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s24 seconds ago
H asks if it's in Oakville.
Millard says its in Woodbridge.
They text back and forth until 4:14 am when Millard texts him "we're here."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s12 seconds ago
Fraser asks if he participated that night. H says he did. It was a piece of machinery from a construction site. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 6s6 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Hagerman detailing a piece of equipment stolen when he was on a 'mission' with Millard #BosmaTrial

I truly wonder how MB can think of her son DM as an innocent now? I wonder if she has yet come to accept that DM was up to no good for a very long time? Sweet prince to no one now, IMO.

All MOO.

This is obviously some game for him..the thrill of getting away with stuff and it just escalates to bigger and bigger crimes. OMG this is unbelievable..stealing trees? Why just to see if he could? WOW just WOW

In another message, Millard says: "I'm picking up Mark in Oakville, then I can grab you, Andrew and Steve are on their way to scout and verify it hasn't been moved since this afternoon." He's referring to Smich, Andrew Michalski and Steven Kenney.
by Adam Carter 3:19 PM

Fraser asks if Hagerman participated in a venture with those parties. "I did." What is it that was stolen?" Fraser asks. "It was a piece of machinery from a construction site as far as I knew. I saw it back at the end at the Waterloo airport. It was a Bobcat," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 3:21 PM

"I was dropped off at a rural country road ... and I would just say if there were any cars coming down the road."
by Adam Carter 3:21 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 18s18 seconds ago
At 4:14 am Oct. 20, 2012 Millard texts "I'm here." At Hagerman's house. Stole a Bobcat that night, court hears.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s18 seconds ago
He saw it back at the hangar at the end. It was a Bobcat, he said. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 14s14 seconds ago
Hagerman said he participated and they stole a piece of machinery from a construction site near the Waterloo airport - a bobcat #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
H stood on a rural country road. Steve Kenny was in another location, and H would tell him if any cars were coming down the road. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 13s14 seconds ago
Hagerman was given a Walkie talkie and stood lookout for cars #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 25s26 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Hagerman says he was dropped off on a rural rd. Given a walkie talkie. And had to report if there were any cars coming down the road. #Bosma

Stealing trees.

I swear to God I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

These losers.

Yeah! And we are trying to figure out why a rich guy would steal and murder over a $24000 truck. Seems we are getting closer to an answer. He was a heartless loser.

MOO

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 32s32 seconds ago
"I was given a wallow talkie and dropped off on a rural country road...I would say if there were any cars coming down the road."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 30s30 seconds ago
After the heist he was in on, Hagerman saw the spoils at the #Waterloo hangar. It was a Bobcat machine. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s27 seconds ago
He says he's not sure what Millard did. "I was dropped off, I wasnt given a lot of information." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 22s22 seconds ago
Hagerman says they, smich. Millard and Andrew michelski were stealing a bob cat from a construction site. Hagerman was lookout.@AM900CHML

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 46s47 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Hagerman says he doesn't recall what Millard did. Crown: What about Smich? H: I'm pretty sure he went along with Dellen. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 51s51 seconds ago
Hagerman says he's not sure what Millard and Smich did "I wasn't given very much information" #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3