DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 19s19 seconds ago
Matt Hagerman on stand. Friend of DM. @AM900CHML #timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s18 seconds ago
Haggerman is 26. He has his high school diploma. He is a bartender at a pub in Toronto. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 11s11 seconds ago
Haggerman is 26, a high school grad, who works as a bartender and Barack at a Toronto pub. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s11 seconds ago
He knew Dellen Millard most of his life. Probably from birth, he says. A family friend. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 16s16 seconds ago
He is 26. Works as a bar back in Toronto. Known accused since birth. His grandma worked for DM family. @AM900CHML #timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s8 seconds ago
His grandmother was a housekeeper at the Millard's Maplegate residence. #Bosma

Nor does it make sense for him to bring a gun on a test drive, but that's also what he did. He told Daly he got the .38, not the gun that he wanted more, but he didn't tell him that DM bought it for him, which was the point I was making in my reply to the post that stated that if MS had a gun that it had to be highly likely that DM bought it for him.

So why is it highly likely that DM bought the gun for MS? MS had drug money, and I am putting forth the notion that he bought his own gun with his own drug money, and until we have MSM links showing that it was purchased for him by DM, I think it is a safe assumption to make, since most people buy their own things most of the time.

Just because Daly recalls some past mention by MS about two guns does not mean there were two guns or that one belonged to MS. Here was two idle guys smoking dope/drinking/watching youtube videos and bs could very much have been going on.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 24s24 seconds ago
He's 26. Has high school diploma. Bartends at Toronto pub. Known Millard "probably from birth." Hagerman's grandmother worked for Millard's.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 32s32 seconds ago
Haggerman knew Dellen Millard since birth his grandmother tended to the family pets and plants and cared for Millard's grandmother. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s12 seconds ago
She was friends with Wayne Millard's mother (DM's grandma). Haggerman's grandma looked after her before she died. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11s11 seconds ago
Next witness Matt Hagerman, 26, who has known Dellen #Millard his whole life. Their grandmas were close. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s16 seconds ago
Originally lived at the riverside drive residence. Wayne and Dellen then moved to Maplegate, where she continued to work. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 18s19 seconds ago
His grandmother started working for Wayne Millard after Millard's grandmother passed away. #TimBosma

Agreed. But the cross is to discredit or disprove the Crown or at least un-incriminate their client. Haven't seen that at all. I've heard DM is an " always visible Rich business man who made bad choices in friends". I'm not here engineering the hang DM train trust me. If I sound like I'm jumping to conclusions or laying guilt before all evidence has been presented I apologize, but even with cross you can get a glimpse of the line of defense. Also they're not doing the same puzzle either. Each one puts together their own and tries to prove the complete and truthful picture. MOO
I agree with you and don't see any need for an apology of any sort. There are plenty of people here who have reached their conclusions and you won't see any of them apologize for it, nor should they.
As for the defence strategy...as far as I know, they have a certain element of surprise in that they need not provide full disclosure. That being said, they may be attempting to play the cards close to their chest for now, battling evidence the Crown presents along the way and saving their full strategy for when they get their turn to present. So far the only motives I've seen here for DM are 1) wanted a truck he couldn't afford, and 2) he is a psychopath. Obviously, the defence has argue the finances. It's a given strategy. I wonder if they've had DM tested by a psychologist to dispute the "psychopath" theories. Again, so much we don't know. Next week should be very interesting indeed!

She originally looked after Millard's grandmother in her dying years, he says.
by Adam Carter 2:45 PM

There's a five year age difference between Millard and Hagerman. "We were friends, we would meet periodically leading up to when I was 19 years old and we reconnected and hung out pretty frequently."
by Adam Carter 2:46 PM

Hagerman says their main point of socializing was hanging out and playing video games at the hangar.
by Adam Carter 2:47 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 34s35 seconds ago
His grandmother was a housekeeper for Millard's. Cared for Wayne's mother until she died. Matt and Dell were friends.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 33s33 seconds ago
There's an age diff of about 5 yrs between he and DM. Hung out sporadically in teen years and more frequently after that. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 7s7 seconds ago
Haggerman says he is five years younger than Millard and they were good friends as children and became friends again later in life. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s15 seconds ago
Recalls DM picking him up and taking him to the Millardair hangar at Pearson. They'd to there, go to Boston Pizza and play video games

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s16 seconds ago
"Hung out pretty frequently." Went with Dell to Millard hangar at Pearson. Went to Boston Pizza and played video games every week.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 15s16 seconds ago
Hung out w DM often as adults. Used to play video games. Hang out at Millard hangar at Pearson AP. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Apr 6 2016 2:40 PM"Did Mark Smich present any concerns about the victim's friends coming to get you?" Moodie asks. "Yes," Daly says.

this makes no sense...how did Dayly know there was a victim if SMich never talked to him about what happened..this testimony is weird

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 15s16 seconds ago
They would hang out and play video games at the hangar in Mississauga. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s24 seconds ago
They'd do that about once a week, he says. They only lived a 5 min drive from each other. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 15s15 seconds ago
He got reacquainted will Millard when he was 19. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 8s8 seconds ago
Hagerman & #Millard would hang out at Boston Pizza near hangar at Pearson & play video games

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 12s13 seconds ago
They both knew Andrew Michalski. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 45s46 seconds ago
Haggerman lists off some other close friends he had around this time. Names Andrew Michalski. #Bosma

You can buy zombie bullets for a .380 ACP. The shell casing found in TB's truck, while not from a zombie bullet, was from a .380 ACP bullet. There is a picture of DM's hand holding a Walther PPK .380 ACP. The gun pictured with MS's hand also appears to be a .380 ACP and is possibly the exact same gun as in DM's picture.

Regardless of whatever BD has said, we have only heard about one type of gun being used in the murder so far, and it can shoot zombie bullets.

Yes...I'm not sure why anyone would be relying on the ramblings of a self admitted drug and alcohol user who really had no idea what MS said about the gun in the toolbox and the gun he wanted to get that uses the zombie bullets. He did admit that he'd never seen a gun in MS's possession and I would think if MS had one, he'd have been flaunting it to BD way before this murder.

MOO

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s28 seconds ago
Matt lived 2-5 minutes away from Dell. Names other friends, including Sean Scullion, Michael Ciufo, Andrew Michalski, Daniel Lopes.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3s4 seconds ago
"Just me and Dellen hanging out and playing video games and just catching up." A year before #Bosma group started to scatter. Got busy.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s12 seconds ago
Haggerman says they started "disconnecting" a year before May 6, 2013. They all got busy with their own lives. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 36s36 seconds ago
Hagerman says the group of friends started disconnecting year prior to May 2013 because "we all had our own lives." #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s27 seconds ago
"Backing away," crown Craig Fraser puts it. Haggerman agrees. Fraser asks if Michalski was also backing away. No, he remained close with DM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11s11 seconds ago
Michalski and Millard were close in May 2013. Hagerman and Michalski met in high school, drifted away but considered him a good friend.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s21 seconds ago
"Relationships were periodic, we'd see each other when we could," he says of his friendship with HS friends incl. Andrew Michalski. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s28 seconds ago
He has not talked to Andrew Michalski since the events of May 6, 2013. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 29s30 seconds ago
Hagerman met Michalski in highschool. They were good friends. though they haven't talked since May 2013 #TimBosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 16s17 seconds ago
Hagerman was also friends w DM BFF andrew Milchaski. He will testify soon. They were all good friends until "the event' @AM900CHML #timbosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 18s19 seconds ago
No contact with Michalski since May 2013. "Lies have been said..." Pillay objects.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s21 seconds ago
"We'd come to an agreement relating to this case," he says. "Lies had been said--" Pillay objects. #Bosma

Hagerman says some close friends: Sean Scullion, Michael Ciufu, Andrew Michalski (who will testify) and Daniel Lopes.
by Adam Carter 2:49 PM

"We were all kind of disconnecting a year prior to the event. Everybody got busy with their own lives," Hagerman says. "We were all backing away."
by Adam Carter 2:50 PM

Michalski was still very close with Millard. "They were very close leading up to the event," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 2:51 PM

"Relationships were periodic. We would see each other when we could," Hagerman says, adding that he considered Michalski a good friend. He hasn't spoken to Michalski since May 2013. "We had come to an agreement related to this case, and lies had been said," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 2:52 PM

Hagerman says he knew Smich through Millard.
by Adam Carter 2:53 PM

IMO, TD established through BD's testimony that MS in not capable of getting rid of evidence - in any way! This observation to me is huge in this case.

Also why was MS was not present with DM when TB's truck was moved by DM to DM's mother's house? DM either chose CN to accompany him? Or DM told MS he was neither needed nor trusted for that part of the evidence hiding? Or MS refused at that point to have any further involvement? Questions I hope will be answered.

All MOO.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8s8 seconds ago
He and Michalski don't speak. Hagerman knew Smich through Dellen. "They were friends." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 12s13 seconds ago
"We had come to an agreement relating to this case," he said. "Lies had been said." Hagerman on why he and Michalski drifted apart. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 17s17 seconds ago
Hagerman asked why they don't speak. He says they stopped talking over "lies" involving this case. @AM900CHML #timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s24 seconds ago
Crown asks if he knew Mark Smich. Yes, he says, he was a friend of Dellen's. He says he saw Smich a "handful of times." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Most of those time, Haggerman says, were at Maplegate. Millard was present. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Hagerman says he was in the company of Mark Smich 4 or 5 times, mostly at Millard's house at Maplegate. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 55s55 seconds ago
Hagerman knew Smich. Says he was always w DM. Mostly saw him at Millards Etobicoke home. He doesn't call him a friend. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Hagerman met Smich 4-5 times. At Dellen's house at Maplegate "or when I was driving for Dellen." #Bosma Did not consider Smich a friend.

Hagerman says he did not consider Smich a friend. #Bosma

Haggerman did not consider Smich a friend. Fraser asks why. He says "we were just different people." #Bosma

"We were just different people" Hagerman says

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 52s52 seconds ago
Hagerman. "We are just different people" but he and DM were close. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Hagerman says he drove for Millard for a short while.
by Adam Carter 2:54 PM

Hagerman says he doesn't consider Mark Smich a friend. "We were just different people."
by Adam Carter 2:55 PM

Hagerman says he knew Shane Schlatman, and they met at the Waterloo hangar.
by Adam Carter 2:56 PM

Hagerman says Schlatman was Millard's mechanic for "strictly cars."
by Adam Carter 2:56 PM

Hagerman says he maintained contact with Millard via text, even when his group started backing away a bit from each other in 2012.
by Adam Carter 2:57 PM

Hagerman says they saw each other face to face a couple of times one year prior to the events of May 2013.
by Adam Carter 2:58 PM

Hi everyone - could anyone else please pick up AC's blog from here on out? I've gotta run :(

Millard and Smich were close friends. #TimBosma

Millard and Smich were close friends, Haggerman says. Fraser asks if he knew Shane Schlatman. Yes, he says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 58s58 seconds ago
Hagerman was also close to #Millard friend Michalski, but they haven't spoken since May 2013, stopped talking over "lies" re this case.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 45s45 seconds ago
"We were just different people." Says Millard and Smich were "close friends" to each other. Hagerman met Schlatman at hangar.

He met Schlatman at the Waterloo airport. Says he was Millard's mechanic. For his cars. #Bosma

Hagerman says Millard and Smich were close friends. #TimBosma

Strictly cars, he says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Schlatman was Millard's mechanic. "Strictly cars." Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
He also knew Schlatman. And that he was DM mechanic. Hagerman is very soft spoken. Almost shy. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Hagerman said he met Shayne Schlatman at the hangar working on cars "strictly cars" #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s51 seconds ago
Even after "backing away from the group," H maintained contact with DM. they texted frequently, at least a couple times a week. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 46s47 seconds ago
Hagerman says he maintained contact with Millard via text, even when his group started backing away a bit from each other in 2012. #TimBosma

He says he considered Millard to be a good friend.
by Adam Carter 2:58 PM

He says he believed Millard considered him to be the same.
by Adam Carter 2:59 PM

Fraser now asking about October 2012.
by Adam Carter 2:59 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads