DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Mississauga, Ontario
There was a padlock on the toolbox when Hagerman saw it #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Hagerman met Millard who brought him the toolbox where police found gunshot residue. It was locked with a small pad lock. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Craig Fraser shows yellow & black Stanley toolbox, in evidence bag, to Hagerman, whose voice breaks. "That is what he brought me."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
It had a small padlock on it. DM was in his blue Yukon. It was dark and windows were tinted but H says there was someone else in the car.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Mississauga, Ontario
Hagerman says Millard arrived in a blue Yukon. He was sure there was someone else in the truck, can't say for sure #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
He can't say who. #Bosma

I'm off wondering why Hagerman called Dellen "Sweet Prince!" Was that a typo or what the heck??? weird or what?

Yeah. Should have been Sweet Prints. Imagine a framed mugshot on his bedside table.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Millard came in the GMC Yukon and hands it to Hagerman #Bosma

Hagerman: I asked him if everything was okay. He said it was better if he didn't tell me. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
"That is what he brought me." Had small padlock on it. Millard was driving Yukon. Windows tinted. Thinks someone else inside, couldn't see.

Hagerman: When he mentioned a toolbox, I assumed what it was #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Hagerman asked what was in it. Millard said better he didn't tell him. And that it would only be a couple of days...Jury dismissed for day.

When DM walked up, H says "I asked him if everything was OK. He told me if it was better if he didn't tell me." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 53s54 seconds ago
After convo with Luke, Hagerman returned to his house. DM showed up around 4am. #Bosma

I still don't know how these witnesses can sit in the same room as the Bosmas knowing that they aided these idiots and covered up their lies. How many associates of DM and MS had some clue, chatted about it to others and not only did nothing but repeatedly lied to LE and changed statements?

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Toolbox had a small lock on it. Hagerman asked what was in & was told it would be better if he wasn't told

H then asked how long he'd be holding onto the toolbox. "He said it'd only be a couple of days," he says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Jury only sitting for morning tomorrow. Legal arguments in afternoon. #Bosma

That's it for today. Hagerman will be back tomorrow a.m. to continue his testimony. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
"I asked him 'everything ok?' And Dellen said it was better if he didn't tell me. I asked 'how long should I hang onto it?'"

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 39s39 seconds ago
Millard told Hagerman only for a couple of days. "And that was it," Hagerman said. Crown ended the day's testimony there. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9m9 minutes ago
Met Millard at 4 am May 10 in driveway of Daly's home.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 49s50 seconds ago
@susanclairmont yes, should be Hagerman.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 33s34 seconds ago
Jury gone for the day. Hagerman's testimony resumes tomorrow.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 51s51 seconds ago
Done for the day #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 47s47 seconds ago
He agrees to meet DM at his parents driveway where he was given the tool box. He wasn't told what was in it. He assumed. @AM900CHML

Okay - if it wasn't a gun/guns, what did he assume was in it??

This whole Dellen Baba and the Forty Thieves indicates to me that there is lots of hard evidence to prove premeditation coming next week. Looks like MM and CN are included in the forty.

MOO

If thefts, excuse me, "Missions" were from 3 am to 5 am followed by a party at the hangar, then it wouldn't be odd for activity to be at the hangar late at night, so all those who worried about airport security seeing anything "off" needn't.

Wonder if there was partying going on the night in question ?

wow I felt that was intense testimony by H. Perhaps putting my own emotions into it, but to be testifying about something so brutal that you were so willing to accept/turn a blind eye to at the time, about a childhood friend. Really sad, on a number of levels.

"When he said toolbox, I just assumed."
by Adam Carter 4:23 PM

That's it for today. Hagerman returns tomorrow, but only a half day of evidence in the morning with legal arguments in the afternoon.
by Adam Carter 4:24 PM

Oh I thought there was no Jury tomorrow. This is good for my addiction.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s20 seconds ago
At 1:57 am, H texts back "haha full of guns?"
At 2:11, DM (on Noudga's phone) writes: "..."
At 4:10, DM writes "2."

Wait a sec... I read this as meaning 2 guns at first too... but he met with H at 4 AM - maybe he meant 2 as in "2 minutes out"? Just trying to keep an open mind over here...

Well, MH may have a less than stellar memory on some points, but he just threw his friend directly under the bus, IMO, and that takes courage. He's known DM all of his life. They share history and family connections.

I'm encouraged to see that at least MH seems to feel remorse and shame and show it in his emotions on the stand, IMO.

All MOO.

It's pretty sad to think that DM was just out there organizing his little thieving missions and that's why TB had to die. Because some grown up punk felt it was within his rights to take things from hard working, law abiding people even to the extent that he would take some innocent soul away from everyone who loved him- just because he could.

He was able to drag all of his pals into his schemes- spread the blame. DM as an individual had no care, love or respect for either one of his parents. He didn't care about the people who worked at Millardair or any of the people who did work for him. Everyone in DM's life, if not serving a purpose, was disposable. He didn't care about anyone except himself. And you can rest assured, that he doesn't care one iota about the people who support him and proclaim his innocence now. IMHO, SB called a spade a spade. DM does represent "evil". MOO

Still think it means future drug purchases. There was a reason LB supposedly was hitting up DM for drugs.

MOO
I have heard this term in reference to buying drugs for sure. "Grabbing" drugs is a very common slang term. MOO

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

wow I felt that was intense testimony by H. Perhaps putting my own emotions into it, but to be testifying about something so brutal that you were so willing to accept/turn a blind eye to at the time, about a childhood friend. Really sad, on a number of levels.

And yet another "friend" of DMs who was not necessarily on equal footing

-much younger
-grandmother was the Millard housekeeper/pet keeper

I am glad that he feels some sort of remorse.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 25s25 seconds ago
The "..." And "2" were sent 2 hours apart

oh great more puzzles
Did he mean 2 guns were inside the toolbox?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Wait a sec... I read this as meaning 2 guns at first too... but he met with H at 4 AM - maybe he meant 2 as in "2 minutes out"? Just trying to keep an open mind over here...

No, "2" content of the toolbox, I'm sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317