DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Daly did not want to get involved. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay: You particularly did not want to get involved with a gun that may have been used in a serious crime? Daly: That is correct #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
P: you particularly didn't want to get involved with a gun that might have been used in a serious crime.
D: correct. #Bosma

Pillay: You were scared of Mark? Daly: Yes. #BosmaTrial

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Smich asks Daly to rid of gun. Daly ws fearful it had been used in a crime. Daly says he was scared. Felt pressured. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Smich pressured Daly to help get rid of the gun, Daly says he felt intimidated #BosmaTrial

So he texted his friend "Bleach" and asked if he had money to buy the gun. "So Mark uses you to set up the deal," Pillay says. Daly says yes.
by Adam Carter 10:50 AM

Daly says it occurred to him after the fact that he could be implicated.
by Adam Carter 10:51 AM

"That's not the first time Mark got you involved in getting rid of things for him, right? He made you sell weed for him in the past," Pillay says, and Daly agrees.
by Adam Carter 10:52 AM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Smich pressured him. Demanded Daly get rid of gun. Daly complied. #Bosma

But he did. He complied.
P: "He had that much influence over you." Daly agrees. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Smich hid toolbox/gun in washer at mom's house, then moved out because was scared to be near gun. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay: You did what Mark commanded you to do? Daly: Correct #BosmaTrial

Daly sent a text message out, to try and sell Smich's gun #BosmaTrial

Daly texted Bleach to see if he had money to buy Smich's gun #BosmaTrial

Daly texted Mike aka Bleach. Asked him if he had "loot up." (?) Daly explains that means money. #Bosma

Despite better judgement. calls friend to see if he could "loot up". Buy the gun. a deal tt old get Smich money for a lawyer. @AM900CHML

Pillay: This gun was hot. It had been used in a crime. Daly: Correct #BosmaTrial

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
#Smich sister & mom showed up at Speers apt "freaking out" & told #Smich to get rid of whatever he had. Media had been at their door.#Bosma

Daly texted friend Mike. Asked if he had money. Daly believed the gun had been used in a crime.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Daly believed the gun was hot, that it had been used in a crime #Bosma

P: you could be implicated. Daly says that only occurred to him after the fact. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay: You didn't want to rat Mark out. You didn't call the police. Daly: Correct #BosmaTrial

Pillay: It's no the first time Mark got you involved in getting rid of things for him? Daly: Yeah

Daly sold weed for Mark Smich in the past #BosmaTrial

P: this isn't the first time Mark got you involved in getting rid of things for him.
D: yeah.
P: he made you sell weed for him in the past

Daly admits he didn't think about the fact he could be implicated. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

BBM

Anyone else remember something about a mysterious Russian comment about "the wolf" when this first came out?

I don't know if I'm making it up but I thought I saw this on a twitter account back then. Interesting though.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Arthur messed up the tool box job. He told his mother. Smich was confronted by his mom. She yelled at him in Russian. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Smich was upset that Arthur blew the toolbox job because he told his mother about it, who yelled at him #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Arthur told his mother about the toolbox and Arthur's mother confronted him, yelled at him in Russian. Smich upset with Arthur. #Bosma

The toolbox contained a hidden gun #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Pillay goes back to the day Daly was waiting outside Smich's place to get weed. Smich arrived and went right inside, ignoring him. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Smich described friend Arthur as "his *****." Would run errands, do Smich bidding, incl. hiding toolbox that held gun & weed. #Bosma

It will be interesting to hear what Arthur has to say on the stand now that it has been annouced publicly that MS called him his B****.

After sister left #Smich told Daly to help him find someone to buy the gun. Daly by then figures gun has been used in crime. #Bosma

Smich had made Daly do stuff for him before. Sell weed. #TimBosma @AM900CHML

When Daly texts Bleach, Mark is still hiding out at apt at this point. Pillay suggests Daly was vague in text so as not to leave a trail

Smich made Daly sell weed for him in the past. Doesn't use word 'gun' in text to Mike. Mike says he's got money. Arrange to meet.

While Smich was hiding out, he often had Daly or others answer the door, Daly says #Bosma

Daly attempted to sell the gun to a guy named Mike, aka Bleach, who we heard about yesterday #BosmaTrial

"Bleach" responded that he did have money, and arrangements were made for him to come to the apartment where Smich was. When he got there, they told him Smich needed to sell the gun -- and "Bleach" was interested.
by Adam Carter 10:53 AM

"He didn't have nearly enough money, so the conversation never happened," Daly says.
by Adam Carter 10:53 AM

"I said that I would've put on an orange vest and a hard had and just gone out in broad daylight and dug a hole and buried it," Daly says. "Just pretended to be a city worker."
by Adam Carter 10:54 AM

Daly says he doesn't recall Smich telling him he got rid of the gun.
by Adam Carter 10:54 AM

"I do not know that for a fact, no."
by Adam Carter 10:55 AM

When Mike (Bleach) arrives, Daly tells him about the gun. He was interested. #Bosma

Pillay asks if they discussed the gun. Daly says no, because he didn't have neatly enough money so conversation never happened. #Bosma

'He didn't have nearly enough money, so the conversation never happened' Daly says of the gun deal with Bleach

Bleach was interested in buying the gun, but "didn't have nearly enough money, according to Daly.

Daly had been told to do stuff for #Smich before, like sell marijuana. #TimBosma

Tells Mike that Smich needed to sell gun. Mike was interested. "He didn't have nearly enough money so conversation never happened."

Pillay: Now Mark is in full panic mode. He desperately wanted to get rid of this gun? Daly: Yeah #BosmaTrial

So it didn't happen. Pillay suggests Mark is in "full panic mode" at this point. They talk about getting rid of the gun. #Bosma

Daly: I said I would put on an orange vest, a hard hat, pretend to be a city worker and just bury it (the gun) #BosmaTrial

Daly recalls he suggested wearing an orange vest and a hard hat and go out in broad daylight and dig a hole and bury it. #Bosma

By now, Smich is in "full panic mode," suggests Pillay. Daly suggests wearing hard hat, orange vest like a city worked and burying toolbox.

After Bleach didn't buy the gun, Daly suggested Smich dress up as a city worker and dig a hole and bury it #Bosma

Pillay asks if Mark told him what he did with the gun. Daly says no, not that he can recall. #Bosma

Daly says he does not recall Smich telling him what happened to the gun after the failed sale transaction #BosmaTrial

Daly says Smich never told him if he did it #Bosma

With the gun gone, Mark Smich returned to his mother's home in Oakville #BosmaTrial

Daly says Smich never told him he got rid of gun. Smich eventually goes back to his mom's house. Was that because he got rid of gun?

After this (date unclear) Daly says Smich goes back to his mother's house. Pillay suggests bc the gun is gone it's safe. Daly doesn't know.

Do you think their Mothers could have raised more decent children? I'm just saying!!!!

It's not always the mother's fault when the child grows up to become a degenerate. Some are just wired that way and no amount of decent influence changes that.

Daly says he doesn't know for a fact Smich got rid of gun.

But Smich moved back to his mom's house, which leads Daly to believe he got rid of it #TimBosma

Daly suggested #Smich put on orange vest & hard hat & bury gun somewhere in broad daylight, as if innocently working. #Bosma

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 2m2 minutes ago
Witness Brendan Daly testifying at #timbosma trial is very self assured

Daly doesn't remember #Smich telling him he got rid of the gun. #Bosma

Pillay now going back to Daly's may 31 police statement. #Bosma

"It" being the gun #TimBosma

Pillay reviewing Daly's police statement from May 31, 2013 #BosmaTrial

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
"He was staying there and then finally one day when I called him he was back at home," Daly said. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s56 seconds ago
Back to second statement to police. Smich returned home. "He told me he had gotten rid of it (toolbox)" and that's why they could "chill."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 42s42 seconds ago
He then goes on to say Smich said the toolbox wasn't there anymore so it was ok to chill there. #Bosma
Daly agrees that's what he said.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 9s10 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Daly told police Smich was back at his mother's house, because the toolbox was no longer there. It was safe to hangout there again. #Bosma

Pillay now looking at Daly's police statement from May 31. From the statement: "He was staying there [as girlfriend's sister's place] and then finally one day when I called him he was back at home. I went to chill with him that day when he was back at home at his mom's house, and that's when he told me that the toolbox had been in a washing machine in his garage but that he had gotten rid of it."
by Adam Carter 10:58 AM

"Whatever time later Im back at Mark's house and he tells me it's safe to be there because it's not inside the washing machine anymore."
by Adam Carter 10:59 AM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 57s57 seconds ago
Daly told police #Smich one day moved back to mom's house, & he went over. "That's when he told me it's ok to be there because... 1/2

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 52s52 seconds ago
Smich said safe to go to his house because gun wasn't there any more. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 45s45 seconds ago
Pillay reads Daly his police statement where Daly originally said Smich told him he moved back to his mom's because the gun was gone #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s49 seconds ago
In same statement Daly says: "and then whatever time later I'm back at Mark's... (1/2) #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 47s47 seconds ago
"...it's not in the washing machine anymore so it was ok to hang at his house." #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 46s46 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay: When Smich said 'I f--cked up' repeatedly, he didn't say 'WE' f--cked up? He didn't say Dell 'f--cked up?' Daly: That's correct

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 41s41 seconds ago
...and he told me it's ok to be there bc it's not inside the washing machine anymore." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 25s25 seconds ago
Daly agrees with Pillay that Smich only said "I ****ed up," not "Dell ****ed up" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 48s48 seconds ago
Smich told Daly: "I ****ed up," not "Dell ****ed up." Smich said he was concerned Dell would rat him out. Blame him for something.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 48s48 seconds ago
Smich was worried Millard would "rat him out" Daly said #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 28s28 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay wraps his cross examination of Brendan Daly #BosmaTrial

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 53s53 seconds ago
Pillay says that Smich had said to him "I ****ed up." He didn't say 'we ****ed up, he didn't say Dell ****ed up." Daly agrees. #Bosma

Pillay now asking about Smich's statement that he "f--ked up." "He didn't say anybody else f--ked up, or we f--ked up?" Pillay says. "He didn't say Dell f--ked up." Daly agrees. After Millard was arrested, Smich told Daly that he was concerned that Millard would set him up or rat him out, Pillay says. Daly says that's correct. "He said he was worried that Dell would blame him," Pillay says, and again, Daly agrees.
by Adam Carter 11:02 AM

Jury now on a recess. Legal arguments happening.
by Adam Carter 11:02 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member