Bosma Murder Trial 04.06.16 - Day 31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think their Mothers could have raised more decent children? I'm just saying!!!!

Mothers always get the blame, but sometimes kids just don't do the right thing despite good rearing by their parents. In any case, MS was an adult. He alone IMO is responsible for his choices. Also what about fathers? Whether mothers or fathers are absent or present, that impacts children in childhood, yet many people are raised by less than perfect parents and they don't end up like MS or DM, IMO.

All MOO.

Do you think their Mothers could have raised more decent children? I'm just saying!!!!

well Smich's mother raised a pretty intelligent, beautiful and well accomplished daughter who is in the media profession. I think MS just did his own thing..obviously some anger issues.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s37 seconds ago
Pillay done. Smich's lawyers want to address court in absence of jury. Jury sent for break. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 36s36 seconds ago
Pillay has finished cross examining Daly. Smich lawyer Jennifer Trehearne wants a break for legal arguments. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s34 seconds ago
Pillay: after Dell was arrested Smich expressed concern that Dell was going to blame him.
Daly agrees. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 52s52 seconds ago
Jury has left #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 46s47 seconds ago
That's it for Pillay. Smich's lawyers ask to address the court without the jury, so they step out for a moment. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 39s40 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Legal arguments underway now. Jury has been excused #BosmaTrial

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 29s29 seconds ago
Pillay stresses #Smich repeated "I" f'd up. Not "We" or anyone else. He also told Daly he worried #Millard would blame him.

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 23m23 minutes ago
At #Bosma murder trial, accused killer Mark Smich's purported rap lyrics read: "My 380 is no stranger / When I'm angered you're in danger."

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 14s15 seconds ago
After Dellen Millard's arrest, Smich said he was worried Millard was going to set him up, rat him out, blame Smich for what happened. #Bosma

Pillay now asking about Smich's statement that he "f--ked up." "He didn't say anybody else f--ked up, or we f--ked up?" Pillay says. "He didn't say Dell f--ked up." Daly agrees. After Millard was arrested, Smich told Daly that he was concerned that Millard would set him up or rat him out, Pillay says. Daly says that's correct. "He said he was worried that Dell would blame him," Pillay says, and again, Daly agrees.
by Adam Carter 11:02 AM

I thought this guy earlier said..he never discussed anything about what happened..that Smich got mad and never talked about it..now Pillay get's this out of him? I think this guy knew what happened..sorry. What would this conversation be about nothing? There was obviously context to the conversation.

He also said Smich said he wasn't there, he wasn't involved..so when did this conversation happen? He obviously told him.

So, anyone besides me a little unnerved about the sister screaming "whatever you've got in the house, get rid of it" ?? It's pretty obvious she assumed he had *something* incriminating in the house, and instead of telling him to go to the police, she tells him to "get rid of it"??

IMO yes, it was for thrills. He was living a bored, dead-end lifestyle and he found an opportunity for some excitement with DM, the guy with the money and a similar taste for adventure. Edit: adventure to them = theft and murder. JMO
Also they have allegedly killed together before. Who better for DM to take with him on his sick idea but "gangsta" MS, the person who in my opinion had access to getting the guns. MOO

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

So, anyone besides me a little unnerved about the sister screaming "whatever you've got in the house, get rid of it" ?? It's pretty obvious she assumed he had *something* incriminating in the house, and instead of telling him to go to the police, she tells him to "get rid of it"??

I'm not totally sold that they thought it was anything sinister (like the gun) but more so the pot. But that's just my opinion.

Looks like Pillay is returning the friendly fire. Dungey just happened to go first with SS.
I think the big difference is that BD is telling the truth so it's hard for Pillay to be aggressive. SS just really had a problem telling the truth and paid the price when TD got his turn. MOO

Pillay is doing a good job of showing MS's involvement. He will have a hard time convincing me that DM was not expecting a murder to occur. Eliminator, DM's DNA all over the truck, Using DM's assets to clean the crime scene, hiding the truck at MB's house, and even including CN in on the clean up.

I am steering back toward both guilty of 1st.

MOO

Good observation.

I'm not totally sold that they thought it was anything sinister (like the gun) but more so the pot. But that's just my opinion.

Possibly, but what did the media ask them about when they showed up? I seriously doubt they were asking questions pertaining to pot.

Daly says one day when Smich had gone to stay at his girlfriend's sister, his mom and sister came there and his sister was screaming. "She said whatever you've got, get rid of it," Daly says.
by Adam Carter 10:46 AM

The media had been to the house that day, and that's when Smich instructed Daly to get on his phone and try to find someone who would buy the gun.
by Adam Carter 10:47 AM

Daly says it's "fair to say" he was worried that the gun had been used for a crime. "Something was up, yeah." Daly says he didn't want anything to do with it.
by Adam Carter 10:47 AM

And yet he got on the phone and tried to act as the middleman in a transaction for it.

Also, it shows that the gun was still at his mom's (and sister's) house when the media came looking. Too bad the cops didn't beat the media to it.

We're now taking the morning recess. Back in 20.
by Adam Carter 11:15 AM

I don't think the media were at the house asking about pot IMO

I don't think that either. But if there was any in the house and it was potentially raided, they're on the hook too. It's clear the people around him knew he was smoking it all the time and selling it. I highly doubt his family didn't know too.

Without having a confession from MS (yet) that he shot TB, the Crown has done a brilliant job IMO.
Everything up to now was 'DM is the one' and suddenly the whole trial is totally focused on MS. I certainly didn't anticipate Daly and probably Arthur having such damaging testimony of MS.

Now it makes sense, all those glares and stares from DM toward MS. This was his own personal sign language to show who was to blame for DM sitting there.
Even if DM didn't pull a trigger, he set up the whole scenario that made this happen.
JMHO

Regarding the "wolf" in Russian

Found this in the “Blood Aboard the Yacht” thread

Post 106
And they also told us AM was not a POI. Really, did he not text something along the line of "They found the farm, call the wolf"?

Post 107
I do believe this issue has been addressed a multitude of times... NO AM did not post such a tweet... the Text you are referring to was done by a well intended sleuth and has been dropped since being stated as such.

Post 117
I vaguely heard chatter about the WOLF quote over a week ago plus also saw a tweet by "second Timothy" that was in some type of acrylic ( russian?) language......but I have yet to see any confirmation of AM's tweet or text?

For that matter (thinking about the sister screaming at MS to get "whatever he had" out of the house, how in the world did she even know he HAD something in the house to begin with (aside from his clothes and personal effects, that is)? It just seems like a strange thing to say unless she already knew he was hiding something there (and I really don't have any reason to think she did know that). I don't really want to read more into it than needed, it just seems unusual to me.

UNLESS that was her way of simply saying "get your crap, whatever it is, clothes, etc. out of mom's house".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState