Bosma Murder Trial 04.06.16 - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MS was instructed to pick it up from MH. Not sure when it actually happened, but it has been mentioned several times.
Didn't we hear today at AM left it in a stairwell for MS? I could have missed something. But if that's the case, I'm assuming once DM was arrested the following day after handing over the toolbox, MH panicked. I'm sure by then he knew what he had in his possession and I'm sure wanted it gone asap. From what I read it looks like MH and AM were friends so he may have passed it to him to return to MS. But if neither AM and MH knew of what happened to TB or who was involved.... How did they know to get it to MS?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

goodnight, sweet prince
the original line is "goodnight, sweet prince/and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest" spoken by Horatio in Shakespeare's Hamlet. More recently, the phrase takes its origin from The Big Lebowski, a 1998 movie starring Jeff Bridges and John Goodman, whose character (Walter) utters the phrase as Steve Buscemi's character's (Donny) ashes are spread into the ocean.,
As well the phrase goodnight, sweet prince is used on photos of celebs that aren't dead as a hoax

Based on the lack of education of DM and his cronies my guess is he was referring to Lebowski or Memes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boah, I have just overflown the content of the film: theft, money, love, a millionaire, a non-millionaire, cars, blackmail, drugs, *advertiser censored*, kidnapping, cremation - that "The Big Lebowski" and "good night, sweet prince" seems to make some sense today.

I'm off wondering why Hagerman called Dellen "Sweet Prince!" Was that a typo or what the heck??? weird or what?

He's quoting Shakespeare. "Good night, Sweet Prince", spoken by Horatio in Hamlet

What is really getting to me is why does MH say he "knows this toolbox from previous years"?? I have friends I have had for a long time and I am not aware of things like toolboxes that they own. Was it something DM commonly stored a gun or drugs or other things he needed to hide, in?

MOO

But when MS got the box there was only one gun and a pound of weed. Unless MH opened the box and took the zombie killer gun and replaced it with a pound of weed for payment, or unless MS had some reason to lie to BD and tell him that only his gun was in the box, when there was really bus and DM's, and neither of those scenarios seem likely to me. I would think that "2" might mean 2 minutes out from arriving, or perhaps even an answer to a question asked in person by MH if the text was after the visit.

All my opinion only.

I don't know if one or two guns or weed were in the toolbox, but I do believe that AM was the person, as TD suggested today, that got the toolbox from MH and then dropped it off somewhere under a staircase for MS to have retrieved. Such a scenario just rings true to me.

What doesn't yet make sense to me is how many people were involved in this crime by way of direct action, or after the fact action, or even just communication about it by way of both DM and MS, IMO. Neither DM or MS seemed too worried that any of these people they confided in or trusted to help them would give them up, IMO. In that context, it's almost more of a problem for them than getting rid of the gun - or two guns - which IMO would not have been that hard to do. I wonder if DM or MS wanted to hold on to those guns at all costs, and if so, for what good reason? I can't think of one.

All MOO.

It was TD who suggested there was weed in the toolbox.....just like he suggested AM dropped the toolbox off.....this information did not come from a witness. We have heard absolutely no testimony about this. Lawyers can't testify....but apparently they are doing a good job of confusing some.....MOO

Yes, but IMO from disclosure, TD would already have access to AM's statement to LE, which I presume he has given, so he may well know that information and just wanted to get it out in the open before AM testifies?

All MOO.

I don't know if one or two guns or weed were in the toolbox, but I do believe that AM was the person, as TD suggested today, that got the toolbox from MH and then dropped it off somewhere under a staircase for MS to have retrieved. Such a scenario just rings true to me.

What doesn't yet make sense to me is how many people were involved in this crime by way of direct action, or after the fact action, or even just communication about it by way of both DM and MS, IMO. Neither DM or MS seemed too worried that any of these people they confided in or trusted to help them would give them up, IMO. In that context, it's almost more of a problem for them then getting rid of the gun - or two guns - which IMO would not have been that hard to do. I wonder if DM or MS wanted to hod on to those guns at all costs, and if so, for what good reason? I can't think of one.

All MOO.

Only reason I can come up with is that the gun(s) were very expensive to buy, and DM and MS still did not believe they would ever be caught. I truly believe they both thought everything was just going to blow over, and they would go pick up the gun(s), and continue on with life. JMO

According to CM's obit, Della died in 1984, before Dellen was born. So I'm a little confused as to how DM and MH met. Did his grandmother stay on at Maplegate with CM? Did CM eventually move to Derry Road when WM and DM moved into Maplegate...and when was that? Did MH's grandmother continue to work for CM after Della's death and then WM when he and DM moved to Maplegate? Not that it matters I suppose. Just wondering if those details are being glossed over in court as well.

So DM was living at Riverside for most of his young childhood with his parents? And sometime after his parent's split up he lived with his mother somewhere? And during this time he spent a lot of time with RB and his family? And then at some point, he and his father took over Maplegate when CM moved to Derry Road? So he left his mother and moved in with his father? At what age was that?

MOO

It's pretty sad to think that DM was just out there organizing his little thieving missions and that's why TB had to die. Because some grown up punk felt it was within his rights to take things from hard working, law abiding people even to the extent that he would take some innocent soul away from everyone who loved him- just because he could.

He was able to drag all of his pals into his schemes- spread the blame. DM as an individual had no care, love or respect for either one of his parents. He didn't care about the people who worked at Millardair or any of the people who did work for him. Everyone in DM's life, if not serving a purpose, was disposable. He didn't care about anyone except himself. And you can rest assured, that he doesn't care one iota about the people who support him and proclaim his innocence now. IMHO, SB called a spade a spade. DM does represent "evil". MOO

As I have said before, DM uses people.

It was TD who suggested there was weed in the toolbox.....just like he suggested AM dropped the toolbox off.....this information did not come from a witness. We have heard absolutely no testimony about this. Lawyers can't testify....but apparently they are doing a good job of confusing some.....MOO

Obviously this is information that his client is giving him (not to say that it's true). Which indicates to me that TD is going to use these witnesses to get MS's version of the story out and he will unlikely be taking the stand.

MOO

On the topic of all these "missions", it's interesting that AM's gaming name was "Stealthmissions".

Didn't we hear today at AM left it in a stairwell for MS? I could have missed something. But if that's the case, I'm assuming once DM was arrested the following day after handing over the toolbox, MH panicked. I'm sure by then he knew what he had in his possession and I'm sure wanted it gone asap. From what I read it looks like MH and AM were friends so he may have passed it to him to return to MS. But if neither AM and MH knew of what happened to TB or who was involved.... How did they know to get it to MS?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

According to the opening statement, it was MS who took steps to retrieve the locked toolbox from "mutual friends".

MOO

Now that we know DM had a crew for stealing vehicles, and usually had a plan that involved enough foresight to hire people for lookouts and check security beforehand, I am wondering where all that planning was in stealing Tim's truck? Shouldn't DM have followed his routine and scouted it out ahead of time and had guys on walkie-talkies on the lookout? Someone willing to pay lookouts to steal trees must surely put some planning into a car jacking or murder?

I wonder if that's one of the reasons LE suspected 3 or more people first?

I also wonder if perhaps the vehicles seen in the field nearby were not TB's truck and the Yukon, but perhaps the other mission team members hitting the road behind the main vehicle, TB's?

All my opinion only

bbm plus bbm red

Wayne supported, organized, and helped fund many missions on behalf of animal welfare. - http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472
Yes, I remembered the term "mission" being part of WM's obituary.

Trying to read between the missing lines for context, I think MS's sister's primary concern was for her mother, who was apparently sick at the time.

MS's family likely knew that MS had issues (no job, idle, hanging out with younger people, drugs, previous trouble, i.e. selling pot, graffiti, DUI, and perhaps ongoing mental health issues?), and these issues likely caused the family dynamics to be volatile and they likely had to help or bail out MS in the past, IMO. I think the sister was trying to protect her mom above all else and was angry and fed up with MS and how MS's issues were impacting her mom and their family. Most people, IMO, think first about themselves and their own family. That's not always the right response, but IMO, it is very human.

I don't know if the sister knew about a gun or what it was used for, but if she did, she should have found a way to get MS a lawyer who would have then advised him what to do. Perhaps at that point the sister and mom were unwilling to help MS one more time.

All MOO.

and to add to your post, after the media showing up at Moms door probably asking if MS knew TB or if he had any involvement in the missing mans case, sister would have thought his criminal path has gone to far and went and blew a gasket at him. Telling him to get whatever he has out of the house.

But when MS got the box there was only one gun and a pound of weed. Unless MH opened the box and took the zombie killer gun and replaced it with a pound of weed for payment, or unless MS had some reason to lie to BD and tell him that only his gun was in the box, when there was really bus and DM's, and neither of those scenarios seem likely to me. I would think that "2" might mean 2 minutes out from arriving, or perhaps even an answer to a question asked in person by MH if the text was after the visit.

All my opinion only.

I think it means be there in 2 mins as well...MH was living in his parents house..met DM in the driveway..I don't think he would have wanted his parents to wake or to see that he was meeting DM in his driveway at that time of the morning..thus the 2 minute warning.

Obviously this is information that his client is giving him (not to say that it's true). Which indicates to me that TD is going to use these witnesses to get MS's version of the story out and he will unlikely be taking the stand.

MOO

Totally agree with your assessment.....TD is trying to spin MS's version of events without him taking the stand. It will be prudent for all of us (not referring to you specifically in any way) to not confuse testimony from witnesses with "plants" by either lawyer. I have seen such "plants" (ie: which gun was where and drugs) being stated as fact when in fact these are things we do not know for sure. mOO

On the topic of all these "missions", it's interesting that AM's gaming name was "Stealthmissions".

And DM's was "Dire Need". Was he really in dire need of all the stuff he stole in the middle of the night? But that Yukon sure was set up as a stealth vehicle.

MOO

All this talk about guns hidden in toolboxes is comical. It's bad enough these idiots were talking about it over sms, but why wouldnt you just DISPOSE of the evidence right away. Go to the damn woods with a pair of shovels and bury it, dont ever bring it up again. This really brings home the fact that Millard really believed getting caught wasn't a possibility. Hubris? Immaturity? Pure stupidity? *OR* Maybe he just didn't give a **** whether or not he got caught. Like he said -- he's already been around the world and has seen everything it has to offer, nothing left to experience. Interesting story. Probably genetic predisposition to psychopathy coupled with an unchecked privileged youth led him to this. The world is his. The thing is though, this guy never did lead a 'normal' type of lifestyle, so him getting up to no good is not even a surprise. Yeah yeah everyone says he was a 'nice guy', let me tell you nice guys never fool me. It's those fellows who lead "Normal" respectable lifestyles who go out and serial murder that are TRULY scary, the ones with real double lives that you never even find out about until theyre arrested for 15 separate murders. This is just some punk with a silver spoon up his *advertiser censored* -- going out at all hours of the night thrillseeking, always plenty of cash on hand, drug addict friends....basically doing whatever he wants without any fear. come on the writing was on the wall. These types of guys would be 'punished' right away in various other cultures for this kind of behavior.

Bottom line : if you have a conscienceless person who eventually loses their fear and begins to think they can do whatever they want, you MUST remove them from society, even if they haven't really done anything serious yet..... because eventually they will.... they always do.

(50 members and 120 guests)

:seeya::seeya::seeya:

I keep seeing posts about DM having a "bigger" gun, someone even claimed it was a Glock. Where is this coming from? Can someone please link some references for me? TIA

I made that reference to a Glock .. either yesterday, or the day before. This is in reference to an evidence photo that was posted, showing a box of "Zombie" ammo, and a gun closely resembling a Glock, or an actual Glock. I am not sure whether it appeared here on Facebook, or here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member