Bosma Murder Trial 04.07.16 - Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hagerman says he still didn't link Millard's arrest to Bosma. "All I knew was Dellen was arrested for a stolen truck."
by Adam Carter 10:35 AM

When they were on the road to Oakville, that changed. "Andrew told me the story was all over the news. I turned on the news and it came up that there was a man still missing and that Dellen was a prime suspect. I panicked and we quickly pulled off the road and dumped what we had in a stairwell somewhere. I couldn't tell you where."
by Adam Carter 10:37 AM

He says he thinks they were in Oakville, but he can't remember. He says he remembers a pharmacy of some sort.

"We went behind some sort of strip mall and found a stairwell ... that leads down to an electrical room. We left them at the bottom of the stairs."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Hagerman and Michalski loaded the toolbox and a blue backpack that smelled strongly of weed in the back of Hagerman's Intrepid. #Bosma

Michalski was given the backpack by Millard. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
They dropped #Millard dog "Pedo" and Hagerman's grandma's house. Then put backpack & toolbox in back of parents' Intrepid

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman says he had heard at this point about the Tim Bosma investigation. But he hadn't pieced them together #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
When this is happening, Hagerman knew DM had been arrested. He knew about #Bosma case. But says he didn't make the connection. #Bosma

Hagerman: All I knew is that Dellen was arrested for a stolen truck #Bosma

"All I knew was Dellen was arrested for a stolen truck...we just wanted to get rid of what we had," he says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Hagerman knew from news about #Bosma. Still didn't think it related to Millard. Thought he'd been arrested for stolen truck.

Hagerman said at the time he didn't make a connection between the #Bosma case and Millard's arrest until he was on the road to Oakville.

Crown: There was no connection between Dellen Millard, the toolbox, and the missing person Tim Bosma? H: Not until on the way to Oakville

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
While en route to Oakville AM told him that the story was all over the news. He turned it on and it came up. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4m4 minutes ago
They agree to dump items in Oakville. Smich could get it. @AM900CHML #timbosma

The two turned on the radio in the car. Hagerman heard the news. He panicked. They pulled the car over and dropped the toolbox and bag...

"It said a man was still missing and Dellen was a prime suspect. I panicked." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
Michalski told him it was all over the news and they listened hearing there was a man still missing and Hagerman pieces it all together

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 4m4 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
'In a stairwell somewhere, I couldn't tell you where.' Hagerman says

On road to Oakville turned radio on, heard "Dellen was a prime suspect" for #Bosma. They panicked. Pulled off highway, maybe in Oakville.

They pulled off the road and dumped what they had. Thinks they were in Oakville. He remembers a pharmacy nearby. #Bosma

Crown: How did you get rid of the items? H: We went behind a strip mall. Found a stairwell, that leads to an electrical room. We left them

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Heard of DM arrest while driving. Listening to @680NEWS . Hagermen says they panicked. Dumped items in a stairwell. @AM900CHML #timbosma

They went behind a strip mall, found a stairwell (one that led down to an electrical room) and left the bag/toolbox at the bottom. #Bosma

Hagerman can't say for sure where they left the toolbox and bag #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
Hagerman pulled off the road and got rid of the toolbox and the backpack in the bottom of a stairwell behind a strip mall in Oakville.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Remembers a pharmacy. Went behind strip mall to stairwell leading to electrical room. Stashed stuff there. #Bosma

I think we now know why the initial MS-DM relationship. Street level salesman.

MOO

Hagerman now reading over one of his police statements.
by Adam Carter 10:40 AM

"I remember it being behind the Shoppers Medicentre ... it was like a pick up your prescription type place," Hagerman says. It was in Oakville.
by Adam Carter 10:42 AM

He says each of them took an item down the stairs and left them in the stairwell.
by Adam Carter 10:42 AM

Crown gives Hagerman his police statement to refresh his memory #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
On the way to @townofoakville they heard news on radio about #TimBosma. They panicked & pulled up to a Shoppers & dumped stuff in stairwell

Hagerman sounds ashamed as if wracked by guilt. #Bosma

Crown asks if his statement would again help him again to refresh his memory as to whether the pharmacy was a Shoppers Drug Mart. #Bosma

Hagerman allowed to review his statement. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Hagerman reads his statement. Recalls now they were behind a Shoppers medi-centre. It was like a prescription pick-up spot, he says. #Bosma

This was in Oakville. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Says it was behind a Shoppers drug store in Oakville.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Hagerman said it was a Shopper Drug Mart in a Oakville strip mall. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman recalls now the items were dumped in Oakville, after reading his police statement #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
It was both he and Michalski who dropped the backpack/toolbox at the bottom of the stairs. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Hagerman says they each took one item and left it at the bottom of the stairs. #Bosma

Hagerman and Michalski stash stuff together in stairwell.

It was both he and Michalski both who dropped the backpack/toolbox at the bottom of the stairs. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman says he and Michalski each took an item - toolbox and backpack - and took them down the stairwell #Bosma

This was not the agreed upon location. Hagerman chose the drop. #Bosma

It was his impression Michalski was talking to Smich. But he says he was the one who chose this spot. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Hagerman never spoke to Smich, he was under the impression it was Michalski speaking to Smich via text. #Bosma

Hagerman says he didn't talk to Smich, but it was his impression that Michalski was talking to Smich. This wasn't an agreed upon location. Has "no idea" if Michalski was texting Smich, but he was on his phone.
by Adam Carter 10:43 AM

The drop would have been made prior to 3:54 p.m., Hagerman says. That's when he texted a friend.
by Adam Carter 10:46 AM

They then took the dog to Michalski's house, Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 10:46 AM

He doesn't know any of the conversations between Michalski and Smich. Says Michalski was on his phone texting. #Bosma

Hagerman says Michalski was on his phone texting, believed to be with Smich #Bosma

It was 2:30 pm or so they met up in the park. Believes it was around 1 or 2 hours later the drop occurred. Can't be sure. #Bosma

Hagerman is clearing his throat alot. His voice shaky. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 55s55 seconds ago
Michalski was texting. Hagerman doesn't know about the texts. Hagerman texted other friends that day telling them where he was.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 46s47 seconds ago
Crown shows Hagerman texts between him and his friend Luke Scullion (he said yesterday they were bffs, told each other everything). #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 32s32 seconds ago
Hagerman chose the drop location and had no idea what Smich and Michalski were saying to each other. #Bosma

Seeing another text 3:54 pm from Hagerman to friend "I'm just driving back from Oakville." So drop would be before that. #Bosma

Just before 4pm he texts Scullion he's coming back from Oakville. That assists him with recalling the timeframe, he agrees. #Bosma

When they got back they took DM's dog Pedo to Michalski's house. That's the last time he had seen him, he says. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman says the men took Dellen's dog to Andrew's house, and then 'that was the last time I saw him' #Bosma

He and Michalski got back, took Pedo to Michalski's house and that's the last time he saw him....didn't go to police "I was scared."

I was wondering that myself. The first official one, I think? Also, I'm wondering what kind of narcotics. I'm assuming much more than pot, or I think MH would have just said pot (or some variation of the term).

To be technical, marijuana and cocaine are not considered narcotics. Heroine is a narcotic.

even in a panic location would be etched (in terror) in most memory banks MOO

Fraser asks Hagerman why he didn't go to the police. "I was scared. It was just dropped in my lap. I didn't want my name out there or my family's name out there. I felt like what he had given me had nothing to do with what was going on ... I made myself believe that."
by Adam Carter 10:47 AM

Hagerman is crying and wiping away tears in the witness box.
by Adam Carter 10:49 AM

Millard's lawyer Nadir Sachak beginning his cross examination. "You're troubled today, aren't you?" He says.
by Adam Carter 10:50 AM

Hagerman says he's felt troubled for a long time.
by Adam Carter 10:51 AM

Millard's lawyer Nadir Sachak beginning his cross examination. "You're troubled today, aren't you?" He says.
by Adam Carter 10:50 AM

Hagerman says he's felt troubled for a long time.
by Adam Carter 10:51 AM

Ah, time for the signature Sachak witness intimidation.

Other than obviously SB, I feel like MH is the first person to show true emotion other than frustration, in the witness box.

I really think MH will be haunted for the rest of his life about this.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 6m6 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Crown: Why didn't you go to the police? Hagerman: I was scared. It was dropped in my lap. I didn't want my name out there. My family's name

Hagerman:.... my grandmother's name. #Bosma

Hagerman: I wanted to believe this had nothing to do with me #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
Hagerman says he was scared. Didn't want his name, his family name out there--"especially my grandmother." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
"This was just dropped in my lap. I didn't want my name out there or my family's name out there."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
"I felt like what he had given me had nothing to do with what was happening," Hagerman says, voice shaking. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur