Bosma Murder Trial 04.07.16 - Day 32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Amongst your friends, Dellen Millard, Luke, Mr. Michalski ... and the other group of individuals, you had a relationship where you guys joke around quite a bit? You do mischievous things amongst the group?" Sachak asks. Hagerman agrees.
by Adam Carter 10:52 AM

Hagerman says he wouldn't joke about what has happened.
by Adam Carter 10:53 AM

Sachak now asking about the theft of the Bobcat from 2012.
by Adam Carter 10:54 AM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Wanted to believe toolbox wasn't connected to #Bosma.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago
Crown asks if he knew that or believed that.

"I made myself believe that," Hagerman replies. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 6m6 minutes ago
The men dump a tool box and a back pack at a shop stair well in oakville. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 5m5 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman is now wiping away tears, with a tissue in the witness box #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
Hagerman says he didn't think what he had been given by #Millard was relevant to #TimBosma. "I made myself believe that."

Crown asks how Hagerman now feels about not going to police. Judge says that doesn't advance anything. Says move on. #Bosma

Crown: Do you need a minute sir? Hagerman: I'm okay. (he continues wiping away the tears with a kleenex)

Why didn't he go to police? Judge won't allow the question. Hagerman emotional on stand. Crown done. #Bosma

Crown asks Hagerman if he needs a minute. "I'm ok," he says, wiping tears.

That's it for Crown's questions. #Bosma

Cross now up. Dellen Millard's lawyer is up first #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
Nadir Sachak up for cross. "You're nervous. Anxious," he says.
"I've felt like that for a long time," Hagerman replies. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5m5 minutes ago
Hagerman crying on stand. He was asked why he didn't go to police. "I was scared. It was dropped in his lap. I didn't want my family. 1/2

"Amongst your friends, Dellen Millard, Luke, Mr. Michalski ... and the other group of individuals, you had a relationship where you guys joke around quite a bit? You do mischievous things amongst the group?" Sachak asks. Hagerman agrees.
by Adam Carter 10:52 AM

Hagerman says he wouldn't joke about what has happened.
by Adam Carter 10:53 AM

Yuck, please don't tell me Sachak is going to try joke or be light hearted with this witness about anything. :gaah:

Other than obviously SB, I feel like MH is the first person to show true emotion other than frustration, in the witness box.

I really think MH will be haunted for the rest of his life about this.

totally agree! just imagine that his grandmother's close relationship with the family too ..... very heartbreaking for that whole family He would have known WM too ....

"That was a mission that you and your friends undertook, a mission to steal a piece of machinery?" Sachak asks. Hagerman says yes.
by Adam Carter 10:55 AM

This was Oct. 20, 2012.
by Adam Carter 10:55 AM

The Bobcat was taken back to the hangar around 7 a.m.
by Adam Carter 10:56 AM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
Crown: "Do you need a minute, Mr Hagerman?" "Sorry sir. I'll be OK." Hard to talk through tears. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
Sachak up for Millard. Hagerman is crying. Says he's troubled and nervous and anxious.

'I'm nervous. I'm anxious. I've been that way for a long time' Hangerman's voice cracks #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Hagerman is crying after the crown asks "how do you feel about this now?" Which the judge wouldn't allow after Pillay objected. #Bosma

Hagerman says he didn't tell police because he was scared. "I didn't want my name out there. I didn't want my family's name out there"

Millard's lawyer Nadir Sachak is up. This is him on the right. #Bosma

CfcqBTsUUAAckWp.jpg

Outside this courtroom, Sachak suggests he has a "very different personality...You're very funny."
"I try to be," Hagerman says. #Bosma

But says he's anxious out of here as well. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
"I'm always anxious." Says he tries to be funny sometimes. One text from him: "what's the situation crustacean?"

Didn't want my grandmother to know about it. I made myself believe the tool box was connected to #timbosma" breaks down. @AM900CHML

Sachak references jokey nature of his texts. Says they would do "mischievous" things. Hagerman agrees. #Bosma

Hagerman is now being cross examined by Millard lawyer Nadir Sachak. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 6m6 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Sachak asking Hagerman about his personality outside of the courtroom. Says he likes to joke around. #Bosma

"You use words like 'lmao' when going on a theft," Sachak says. Hagerman doesn't know what he's referencing. #Bosma

Cross exam starts. DM lawyer notes his emotion. Nerves. He says he is always emotional. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Hagerman agrees he went on a theft with DM. And that he would use words like that. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 6m6 minutes ago
Hagerman agrees with Sachak that he feels troubled, anxious "I've felt like that for a long time he said." #Bosma

Re: funny sense of humour Sachak suggests he has, Hagerman says "not about what's happened." #Bosma

"You knew why you were out there alone, right?" Sachak asks. Hagerman says yes.
by Adam Carter 10:57 AM

Court now seeing the texts between Millard and Hagerman about that theft again.
by Adam Carter 10:58 AM

Millard says he "scoped a construction project" in one of the texts. Hagerman says he understood that meant surveillance for a theft.
by Adam Carter 10:59 AM

Sachak says in the past Hagerman has joked with Millard about one of their missions, a robbery, by texting LMAO #Bosma

"I don't think there's a single person in this world who would laugh or joke about what's happened to Mr Bosma," Sachak says. #Bosma

Texts planning missions with Millard he would says LMAO (laugh my *advertiser censored* off.) Hagerman says he would never laugh about #Bosma.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5m5 minutes ago
Sachay- You do have a sense of humour? "Not about this I don't" @AM900CHML #timbosma

Sachak now asking him about theft of Bobcat or skid steer. #Bosma

Hagerman sounds sad and broken whimpering "yes" as Sachak moves to the bobcat theft. #Bosma

Hagerman involved in theft of Bobcat with Millard.

References Michalski's nickname, Kowalski. Hagerman doesn't know where it came from. Sachak says its from 'Penguins of Madagascar." #Bosma

Millard's lawyer asking Hagerman about one of the 'missions' he carried out with Millard. To steal a piece of machinery #Bosma

Back to theft. This was a "mission" to steal a piece of machinery, Sachak says. Hagerman agrees. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
"Mission was completed on May 20 at about 7am," Sachak says. Hagerman can't recall but agrees seeing bobcat at hangar was the end. #Bosma

"I remember standing outside alone for most of the night," Hagerman remembers. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Bobcat mission ended at Millardair hangar. #Bosma "I remember standing outside alone all night" as a lookout.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 4m4 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
'I remember standing outside alone on a road all night' Hagerman tells the court, about this mission with Millard #Bosma

"You weren't outside alone because you wanted to play soccer...you knew why you were out there alone," Sachak says. He agrees. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
We heard yesterday Hagerman was often the 'lookout' as Millard orchestrated missions to steal things like lawnmowers, 20' maple trees #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Sachak goes back to texts between DM and Hagerman that night (beginning Oct 19). #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Hagerman says "I remember standing alone on a road all night" in reference to the "mission" he says Millard organized that night. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Looking at Hagerman/Millard texts about Bobcat mission. Millard was scoping a construction project.

Sachak points out Hagerman replies "lol" to text about a theft. Hagerman says it was in response to the idea of DM taking 20' tall trees.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Sachak reviewing texts between Hagerman and Millard. When Millard proposed the 20' tree mission, Hagerman responds 'lmao' #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
"I was laughing at fact he was interested in taking 20' tall trees." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Hagerman was invited to help #Millard missions like theft of 20' tall Maples being prepped for planting, lawnmowers... #TimBosma

But agrees with Sachak it's not funny. #Bosma

Sachak says that that it's evident in the texts that the theft would happen late at night and that lookouts would be used so Millard wouldn't be caught. Hagerman agrees.
by Adam Carter 11:01 AM

"You'd agree with me that this plan to steal this piece of machinery would appear to be very methodical to you, correct?" Sachak says. "Yes, it did," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 11:02 AM

"There are precautions taken to make sure you guys don't get caught, and if need be, you'd abandon the mission," Sachak says. Hagerman agrees.
by Adam Carter 11:03 AM

"You're ready willing and able to participate in this theft despite of this short notice?" Sachak says. Hagerman says yes.
by Adam Carter 11:04 AM

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Sachak reminds Hagerman he had a walkietalkie when he acted as a lookout during Millard's missions. That he played an active role. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Hagerman's role was lookout. That was reason for walkie-talkies. "Not because you guys were playing cops and robbers," Sachak says. Agrees.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Hagerman agrees with Sachak that the theft is "methodical." There are "precautions taken so you guys don't get caught." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Mission plan was "very methodical" suggests Sanchak. Hagerman agrees. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Hagerman agrees that the plan to steal the bobcat was carefully thought with safeguards to avoid being caught. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Their first communication about this was around 5pm on Oct 19. "Short notice," Sachak suggests. He agrees. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 36s36 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Sachak: You're ready, willing and able to take part in this 'mission'? Hagerman: Yes #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s44 seconds ago
Sachak says there were other people there. Hagerman's voice is cracking but he agrees. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 29s29 seconds ago
Hagerman is trying to hold back tears and seems to have difficulty following the narrative presented by Millard lawyer Nadir Sachak. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 23s23 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Sachak asks Hagerman if Smich was involved in the 'mission' to steal a Bobcat. Hagerman says yes. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s34 seconds ago
There were a whole group of them. Smich was there. So was Michalski. Kenny. DM. Hagerman. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s19 seconds ago
Five involved in mission, including Hagerman, Millard, Smich, Michalski and another friend. #Bosma

Hagerman says Millard, Smich, Steven Kenney and Michalski were also involved in the Bobcat theft.
by Adam Carter 11:04 AM

Hagerman says the Bobcat was loaded onto a trailer and towed away.
by Adam Carter 11:06 AM

Hagerman says he believes the red Dodge truck would have been used to tow the trailer.
by Adam Carter 11:06 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member