Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 31s31 seconds ago
He regains his composure as he recalls which of his friends partook in the mission. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s6 seconds ago
Hagerman agrees the skid steer was loaded into a trailer and towed away.

DM had a truck to tow that, a red dodge. Hagerman agrees. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
How did Bobcat get transported? In a trailer pulled by red truck. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 40s41 seconds ago
He doesn't know for sure, he says he just saw it back at the hangar.

"Well it didn't fly, it didn't go by boat," Sachak says. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman continues to appear uncomfortable on the stand. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 46s47 seconds ago
There was a reference to $100 pay for each lookout, but Hagerman can't recall if there was any money actually exchanged. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Hagerman said even though he was offered $100 he can't recall if he ever got paid. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Sachak suggests $ wasn't his motive for participating. "I couldn't tell you what I was thinking at the time," he says. #Bosma

Doesn't recall if Millard paid him the $100 he was promised as a lookout. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 56s56 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman: I couldn't tell you what I was thinking at the time - about mission to steal Bobcat in Oct. 2012 #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 46s46 seconds ago
In the one mission MH was able to attend, a skid-steer was stolen, put in #Millard trailer & towed to hangar with red dodge pickup. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak suggests money wasn't the reason he participated in the theft. "I don't know what I was thinking at the time." #TimBosma

"You were the lookout, right? He gave you 100 bucks?" Sachak says. Hagerman says he doesn't know if money was ever exchanged.
by Adam Carter 11:07 AM

"You know what your motive was ... the motive was you wanted to do it with your group of friends," Sachak says. "The motive was not that you were desperate for 100 bucks."
by Adam Carter 11:09 AM

Sachak now asking about the extraction report from their text messages. Hagerman said he didn't know someone would ask him about this theft. "You assumed somebody was giving it to you to put a coffee on it or something?" Sachak says.
by Adam Carter 11:11 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak tells him to think back: "You know what your motive was...you wanted to do it with your group of friends." #Bosma

Hagerman says he didn't know what they were stealing. Sachak says that wasn't his question--he's asking about the motive. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman: He just told me I would be a lookout. I didn't know what we were taking until I got there. #Bosma

Hagerman says it was a long time ago and "so much has happened since." #Bosma

Sachak suggests he's been thinking a lot about it. "Not about this," Hagerman replies. #Bosma

Motivation to participate in mission? Hagerman says he can't remember.

I understand exactly where Sachak is going with this line of questioning. When DM stole things he planned very methodically and was very careful about being caught.

With TB "everything was out in the open", it seemed like a fly by night plan that was messy. So, obviously, it wasn't orchestrated by DM because he always planned theft really well. If he was planning to steal the truck and murder TB, walking up the driveway and being seen by SB and the tenant there, that doesn't fit in with his past theft behaviour.

Not that I agree with that thought, I just see where Sachak is going with it now.

MOO.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
"I can't tell you what happened" Hagerman snivels to Sachak in the witness box. #Bosma

Hagerman says he's having trouble remembering the Bobcat mission. #Bosma

Sachak says he knew he'd be asked questions about it. "I thought I might, yes," he says. "I'm new to this whole thing, I don't know." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman: I'm new to this whole thing #Bosma

"What did you think the Crown gave you this (phone extraction report) just to put a coffee on?" Sachak shoots back. #Bosma

Millard's lawyer really hammering Hagerman about his involvement with these 'missions' #Bosma

totally agree! just imagine that his grandmother's close relationship with the family too ..... very heartbreaking for that whole family He would have known WM too ....

He can show a little emotion right now and to what end is my question !
I would have preferred a little more forethought when he was going along with DM and the group carrying on in the dark of night
in all manner of activity that ultimately led us all to this point.
But that in an inconvenient truth isn't ......let's protect this tender young thing now because finally he expresses some emotion & tears now...I think that is strictly tears of fear and fear for himself only. Look how he says pretty much 'I didn't do anything ....it was just dropped in my lap'....right.....and you never stole a single thing ????

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 31s31 seconds ago
He regains his composure as he recalls which of his friends partook in the mission. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s6 seconds ago
Hagerman agrees the skid steer was loaded into a trailer and towed away.

DM had a truck to tow that, a red dodge. Hagerman agrees. #Bosma

How did Bobcat get transported? In a trailer pulled by red truck. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 40s41 seconds ago
He doesn't know for sure, he says he just saw it back at the hangar.

"Well it didn't fly, it didn't go by boat," Sachak says. #Bosma

Hagerman continues to appear uncomfortable on the stand. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 46s47 seconds ago
There was a reference to $100 pay for each lookout, but Hagerman can't recall if there was any money actually exchanged. #Bosma

bbm: snippy snarky Napoleonic remark

Sachak going hard on Hagerman about this. Hagerman emotional. Sachak suggesting he was in on mission for the fun of it. Hagerman agrees.

"this was a group activity amongst your friends. It was like an adventure, woo were going to get walkie talkies and go on a mission," S says

Millard's lawyer: This was a group activity among your friends, as perverse as it might sound, an adventure? Hagerman: Yes

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Sachak suggests Hagerman took part in the theft as an adventure "perverse as it may sound," Hagerman whimpers "yes." #Bosma

Hagerman agrees. Sachak suggests they'd talk about it afterwards. He says he doesn't recall. #Bosma

Hagerman says he doesn't remember talking about the missions with his friends and texts messages about the thefts #Bosma

"This was - as perverse as it may sound to some law abiding people - this was a group activity among your friends. it was an adventure," Sachak says. Hagerman says yes.
by Adam Carter 11:11 AM

Sachak keeps asking if the group would talk about the theft after the fact. Hagerman keeps saying he doesn't know. "It was four years ago. I don't know," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 11:13 AM

"He didn't say to you 'I'm going to steal this piece of machinery because I'm so poor that I need to steal and sell stuff,' right?" Sachak asks. "I don't remember him saying that," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 11:14 AM

I really can't blame Hagerman for laughing about the tree theft. I think that would be my first response too.

I always wondered about the key to open the lock that was on the toolbox - or was it a combination lock with a code? Now thinking if it was a key, that it was also probably in the blue bag that was dropped in the stairwell??? ... just always wondered how Mark was able to open the toolbox.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s49 seconds ago
Sachak pushes him on this.
"I'm sorry, I don't know...it was 4 years ago I don't know," Hagerman says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 39s39 seconds ago
Hagerman is whimpering under cross exam by #Millard lawyer. Agrees he stole Bobcat with buddies for "camaraderie." #Bosma

Millard's lawyer: You don't remember what you +your friends talked about after stealing something? Hagerman: It was 4 yrs ago. I dont know.

Hagerman says he doesn't recall these texts. "I'm sorry, I don't know," he says when asked what group talked about afterward. Flustered.

Sachak asks what DM said about the theft. Asks if he said he was going to sell it. Hagerman again can't remember. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 59s59 seconds ago
Hagerman says he doesn't know what he and his friends were talking about "I don't know," he says. "It was four years ago." #Bosma

Thanks everyone for only posting MSM tweets. :smile:

Says Millard didn't tell him what he planned to do with Bobcat.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 49s49 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard stares straight at his friend. Hagerman looks down, unless he's responding to Millard's lawyer #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 43s43 seconds ago
Hagerman says he doesn't know if Millard was stealing the bobcat for the money. "I have no idea what he was thinking." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s36 seconds ago
"This term 'mission', you'd use it yourself?" Sachak asks. Yes. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 59s59 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Sachak asking Hagerman about the phrase 'mission' for Millard's schemes #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s44 seconds ago
Sachak asks if he knew "kowalski's" video game name. "Stealth missions," Hagerman says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 35s35 seconds ago
Used word "mission" regularly amongst friends.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 19s19 seconds ago
Hagermen is very emotional under cross. By far most delicate witness. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 47s47 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Sachak: You guys used the phrase 'mission' alot, not just for thieving, a term you used all the time? Hagerman: Correct #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 55s55 seconds ago
Hagerman says the word mission wasn't solely used to describe crimes. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 52s52 seconds ago
Sachak asking about regular use of word "mission." Wasn't solely used for illegal activity. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s51 seconds ago
Sachak: It wasn't used solely to describe illegal activity?
Hagerman agrees it was not. They used it a lot. #Bosma

"He didn't say to you 'I'm going to steal this piece of machinery because I'm so poor that I need to steal and sell stuff,' right?" Sachak asks. "I don't remember him saying that," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 11:14 AM

Sachak now asking about the word "mission." Says it was a term they used all the time, didn't always pertain to illegal activity. Hagerman says yes.
by Adam Carter 11:15 AM

"You'd agree with me that there was a sense of adventure or excitement when you would do something like this?" Sachak says asking about the thefts. Hagerman says he was scared, not excited.
by Adam Carter 11:16 AM

Millard's lawyer Nadir Sachak beginning his cross examination. "You're troubled today, aren't you?" He says.
by Adam Carter 10:50 AM

Hagerman says he's felt troubled for a long time.
by Adam Carter 10:51 AM

What a playbook P&S have. Note to self...never ever EVER, hire these two if I get in trouble!

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 46s46 seconds ago
It was used to describe a whole host of activities such as dates and grocery shopping. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 42s42 seconds ago
Michalski's gamer name was "Stealth Missions."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 28s28 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Sachak: You felt a sense of excitment when you did stuff like that? Hagerman: Yes, sometimes (voice breaks) #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s20 seconds ago
Sachak: "you'd agree there was some excitement some sense of adventure when you did stuff like that?" Hagerman agrees but says he was scared

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s22 seconds ago
We are taking the morning recess. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 18s19 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman says he was scared after that, after standing on the road alone. He continues to be emotional, teary on the stand #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState